Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
It's not super sophisticated, but lets you choose your weapons, do damage (using a random number generator), take hits (same), then display different endings.
I was wondering if there'd be any interest in sharing the code. Let me know if so! It's all pretty basic, still. (A while loop with a few if else statements and a couple of commands to add sound effects/flashes/etc.) But if it would be helpful to anyone else, I can publish the "game" and script.
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1772
- Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:53 am
- Completed: 14 games released -- and Counting.
- Organization: DarkErotica Games
- Deviantart: OokamiKasumi
- Location: NC, USA
The place to post those is in the Renpy COOKBOOK.
Most recent Games Completed:
- The Walk[Psychological][NanoWinter] ~ PG New!
- Trap! [ModernFantasy][VN] ~ PG16
- The Adventures of Prince Ivan [Fant/Adv/VN] ~ PG
"No amount of great animation will save a bad story." -- John Lasseter of Pixar
Users browsing this forum: No registered users