Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 8:12 am
- Completed: Santa's workshop, Cat's Bath, Computer Art Club
- Location: Taiwan
I was thinking of doing most the ground work for them and then just letting them customize the game a bit. Basic idea of the game would be that you play as a computer art club student and you decide what to do and increase your stats accordingly.
What would you teach if you were in a similar position?
My latest game:
BoPoMoFo Chinese for Babies, Toddlers and Children Android App
Creative Commons stuff:
100+ 360° photos of Japan,
Anime Eyes (Vectors)
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 571
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:21 pm
- Completed: The Heart of Tales, [redacted] Life, Must Love Jaws, A Tune at the End of the World, Three Guys That Paint, The Journey of Ignorance, Portal 2.5.
- Projects: The Butler Detective
- Tumblr: katy-133
- Deviantart: Katy133
- itch: katy133
- Location: Canada
Hope this helps!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users