The Sight of Winter

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
M12
Veteran

The Sight of Winter

#1 Post by M12 »

Cindy is a blind counsellor trainee. Years a ago, I wrote a story named The Sight of Autumn. There, Cindy guides a depressed protagonist who was losing his/her eyesight (I never specified the character's gender). I assume the novel's still available somewhere ^_^;.

I was browsing some old backup discs, and I found some brainstorm notes for The Sight of Winter. This is a tale I wanted to compile ages ago, but it never happened. I'm currently working on a project named On the Rail. Once that's done, I'm thinking of writing this piece. You know, for old times' sake. I'm just hoping to get some support, really :). Thank you very much.

Speaking of On the Rail, I'd really appreciate if you could have a listen to the audio drama. That'd be really cool. Thanks heaps all.
Attachments
sow.jpg
Last edited by M12 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://rd2k2-games.blogspot.com

Re: The Sight of Winter

#2 Post by lordcloudx »

I support this! :P :D :twisted:
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)

cindy

#3 Post by cindy »

I liked the synopsis xD you should go on with that
And interacting with characters that have the same name as I do is kinda fun xD

dstarsboy
Veteran

#4 Post by dstarsboy »

Sounds awesome. Let me know if anyone has a link to the first one.
Current Projects:
The Isle of St Marcus