After NaNoRenO

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#16 Post by mikey »

:P :P Finally, my NaNoRenO article is up on manga.sk, it's on the main page for now, specifically

http://www.manga.sk/index.php?option=co ... &Itemid=29

Yeah, I know... :(

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#17 Post by rioka »

As far as I can tell, it's nicely put together. Covered the importance/use of Ren'Py, explained about how NaNoRenO came to be, where all participants were hanging out, and also managing to go back to pre-NaNoRenO and then cover what has happened post-NaNoRenO. Though... I'm kind of surprised you didn't put this certain someone to B in the screenshot for GSK. ;)

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#18 Post by PyTom »

Hm... Is there an automatic translator that handles Slovak? I'd like to read this... but I can't.

Oh, in other news, renai.us broke last month's bandwidth record, in 12 or 13 days.
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor

#19 Post by rioka »

Yes, an English translation of the article would be nice.

other news>> That's great. I think it's mainly because there's a whole slew of games now available. It will probably slow down next month... maybe. ^^

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#20 Post by mikey »

eclipse wrote:Covered the importance/use of Ren'Py, explained about how NaNoRenO came to be, where all participants were hanging out, and also managing to go back to pre-NaNoRenO and then cover what has happened post-NaNoRenO.
Deducting from the international words/links, or a former employee at the Slavic Institute? ^_^
PyTom wrote:Hmmm... Is there an automatic translator that handles Slovak? I'd like to read this... but I can't.
There isn't as far as I know. The whole article is actually structured just as eclipse said, although aimed at manga.sk readers.

You really serious about the translation? Because it isn't really that special, all general talk for the unknowing, but if you're interested, I guess I could do it.
eclipse wrote:Though... I'm kind of surprised you didn't put this certain someone to B in the screenshot for GSK. ;)
Of course... but I have a good explanation... That review is for the public. It's more special to be here. :wink:

In other news... another record broken... where's the end of this? 8)

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor

#21 Post by rioka »

mikey wrote:Deducting from the international words/links, or a former employee at the Slavic Institute? ^_^
That's a secret. ;)
mikey wrote:Of course... but I have a good explanation... That review is for the public. It's more special to be here. :wink:
lol I should've known! The encyclopedia looks great, btw. :whistles: So many games...
mikey wrote:In other news... another record broken... where's the end of this? 8)
When we rule the world, of course!

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#22 Post by mikey »

eclipse wrote:The encyclopedia looks great, btw. :whistles: So many games...
I'll still have to put in some more games, but hey, thanks for appreciating