Visual;Conference 2019 Tickets are available now

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
Aginyan
Completed: narcissu, Ame no Marginal
Organization: Sekai Project

Visual;Conference 2019 Tickets are available now

#1 Post by Aginyan »

https://vnconf.com/

The 3rd annual visual conference is happening Jan 12, 2019. and early discounted tickets sales are open now! (old talks: http://bit.ly/visualconference_yt)
It's an online event with lots of chatting and communication between participants as people give talks. Buying a ticket lets you watch the talks live, ask submit questions during Q&A, and be gathered together live with other VN devs in the audience, discussing and chatting while people give their talks.

This year we've got 18 speakers presenting on a whole host of topics. They're still getting their talk profiles to me so not everyone is posted yet, but more will come.

We've had almost 100 people attending last year's event, and everyone had a great time, and I've heard a few people collaborated on work with connections they made at the conference. Hopefully it's of interest to you guy, and I hope to see you on conference day!

Katy133
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Eight Sweets, The Heart of Tales, [redacted] Life, Must Love Jaws, A Tune at the End of the World, Three Guys That Paint, The Journey of Ignorance, Portal 2.5.
Projects: The Butler Detective
Tumblr: katy-133
Deviantart: Katy133
Soundcloud: Katy133
itch: katy133

Re: Visual;Conference 2019 Tickets are available now

#2 Post by Katy133 »

Come join us! I'll be giving a talk on plotting out your visual novel! :)
ImageImage

My Website, which lists my visual novels.
Become a patron on my Patreon!