Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:33 pm
- Projects: Sylivia: The Land Unseen
- Tumblr: narwhalish
- Deviantart: SkyPuddleArts
- Github: KyraNarwhals
- Soundcloud: Narwhalish Gaming
- itch: Narwhalish
I would like to try to do a kickstarter for my Visual Novel, but I’ve never done one, any tips, where could I do one?
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:25 pm
- Projects: Panzer Hearts (Editor), Picture Perfect Romance (Editor), Children of Cosmos (Editor)
- Organization: Crystal Compass
- Location: USA (Eastern Time)
Interested in editing or proofreading services? I do both, for free or trade!
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 544
- Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:48 am
- Completed: A Day in the Life of a Slice of Bread
- Deviantart: sasquatchix
- Soundcloud: sasquatchii
- itch: sasquatchii
- Location: South Carolina
That's not to say that you couldn't launch a campaign and get 100% funded without doing this, but it definitely helps to get people involved and interested before you do any kind of kickstarter (and that way you know you will have some people to back it once you're ready).
There are several threads about kickstarter/crowd funding in this forum. Try searching for it, you might find a lot of useful information.
A team of professional illustrator available for commercial project.
Discord : morinoir(#1034)
Email : morinoirblackforrest(at)gmail(dot)com
Ko-fi : http://ko-fi.com/morinoir
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:42 pm
- Tumblr: peterkmiecik
- Deviantart: peterkmiecik
Patreon is another way to crowdfund creations. It's like monthly subscription based though. You do stuff overtime and ppl pledge small amout each month for example, to get that content.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users