Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:26 pm
- Projects: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=47586
- Organization: First Step Cinematics
As a Visual Novel reader-- if there is a resource you wish fans have, what would it be?
What do you think NEW VN readers need the most or would look for the most?
- Lemma-Class Veteran
- Posts: 3710
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:33 pm
- Projects: A Close Shave
- Location: Medford, MA
*Last Thing Done (Aug 17): Finished coding emotions and camera for 4/10 main labels.
*Currently Doing: Coding of emotions and camera for the labels--On 5/10
*First Next thing to do: Code in all CG and special animation stuff
*Next Next thing to do: Set up film animation
*Other Thing to Do: Do SFX and Score (maybe think about eye blinks?) http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 51&t=21978
- Posts: 494
- Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:26 am
- Completed: numerous
- Tumblr: godlinegames
- Deviantart: godline-games
- itch: godline
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1519
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:35 pm
- Completed: Death Rule:lost code Overdrive Edition, Where the White Doves Rest-Tsumihanseishi
- Projects: Death Rule: Killing System
- Organization: MESI Games
- IRC Nick: Hizi
- Tumblr: mesigames
- Skype: kurotezuka
- itch: hijiri
- Location: Los Angeles
Considering how open-source friendly PyTom is, I wouldn’t hold your breath for that kind of feature.
"Perfection goal that always changes. Can pursue, cannot obtain."
Users browsing this forum: No registered users