Game Announcement (yes this is actually being done, for real

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
Lee_Hitsugaya
Regular

Game Announcement (yes this is actually being done, for real

#1 Post by Lee_Hitsugaya »

Hello all,

I'm sure your quite interested in what this is all about. So I'll get down to it. 3 years ago I stumbled upon an idea for a VN. As some of you may recall, it was called "Crossover". The idea was a bit flawed, but again, what isn't (much less flawed then the new Transformers >_>). Three years, 5 surguries, and 2 grades later...I am proud to announce the tentatively titled VN "Crossover: Part 1". It will follow the same storyline as the original idea, and is already in productions. And this time we have a "not-so-flakey" artist. Now, some of you have seen her work before in "Destiny Earth". I know it got a few bashes however, most of it was MY fault. (I.E. poorly cropped or completely uncropped characters). However, her artwork has gotten far better in these past few years and I feel secure in the fact that she will be the lead character artist for this endeavor. With that said, she has a small statement which she wants me to include...So here it is...

From Sayume:
"Hiya everyone ! ^^ I am the artist ! I truly hope you enjoy this game we'll be releasing. We hope to meet to your expectations, & have fun ! Also, if you would like to contact me, contact me at ; AznPersuaznnn@yahoo.com. Thank you !"

Please feel free to e-mail me as well at leehitsugaya@yahoo.com. To recap, I am pleased to publicly announce "Crossover" for the Ren'Py Visual Novel engine and cannot wait to hear your feedback in this thread.

Sincerely,
-Steven Samuels
in a perfect world those who can do it teach others how to do it. but were not in a perfect world. So were primarily stuck with teachers who don't kno jack.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Visual Novel forums

http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... rekzs0.png

Lee_Hitsugaya
Regular

Re: Game Announcement (yes this is actually being done, for real

#2 Post by Lee_Hitsugaya »

I'm also posting this in the recruitment area, since it seems to fit better. god I haven't been here for a while.
in a perfect world those who can do it teach others how to do it. but were not in a perfect world. So were primarily stuck with teachers who don't kno jack.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Visual Novel forums

http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... rekzs0.png