Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 674
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:21 pm
- Completed: Eight Sweets, The Heart of Tales, [redacted] Life, Must Love Jaws, A Tune at the End of the World, Three Guys That Paint, The Journey of Ignorance, Portal 2.5.
- Projects: The Butler Detective
- Tumblr: katy-133
- Deviantart: Katy133
- Soundcloud: Katy133
- itch: katy133
- Location: Canada
Do they go somewhere to celebrate? Do they celebrate with drinks? Buying something as a reward? Relaxing?
- Posts: 389
- Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:46 pm
- Completed: DSGR, Let's MEAT Adam, Sexy Litter, Bara Boarders
- Projects: Secret Project
- Organization: Soulsoft Electronic Arts
- Tumblr: soulsoftea
- itch: soulsoftea
- Location: Los Angeles
I’ll usually launch first thing in the morning, so I have the rest of the day to celebrate, doing my best to not check on comments or the status at all. This is a monumental day, but after all that hard work, I want to bask in the glow of that and not focus on anything else yet.
It’s basically Treat-Yourself Day, so I’ll eat a meal somewhere really nice/tasty, order some drinks and buy myself something I’ve been holding off on for awhile, like that expensive jacket or that new game. Then end the day by bringing home a bottle of something bubbly for the evening.
The best part, is now that I’m done working on a VN, I can finally play VNs again lol! So for the next while, I’ll get to try those VNs that have been sitting in my “To Play” folder
Users browsing this forum: No registered users