Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 5:03 pm
- Completed: Pulse Cage https://beastcarving.itch.io/pulse-cage-the-full-series
- Projects: Your Brother's Religion
- Organization: BeastCarving Studio
- IRC Nick: BeastCarving
- Tumblr: beastcarving
- Deviantart: beastcarving
- Github: beastcarving
- itch: beastcarving
- Lemma-Class Veteran
- Posts: 2700
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:05 am
- Location: Your monitor
When I last uploaded, the process was incredibly simple, register as a developer, pay the fee, log in to the developer portal and begin the upload process which simply involved typing the game name, adding a description etc.
It was mostly self explanatory.
Does your game include purchasable content? There's extra steps to getting that on Google Play.
pro·gram·mer (noun) An organism capable of converting caffeine into code.
Actually finish a project
Users browsing this forum: No registered users