My Resident Evil doujin-game idea! (BL)

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
maybox

My Resident Evil doujin-game idea! (BL)

#1 Post by maybox »

Been talking about this for some time, so I figured I should make a proper post about it.

The game will be about Albert Wesker and William Birkin during their time as Umbrella Employees. The game starts in 1977 and follows their lives until the mansion incident in 1998. 21 Years. Because this is a long time, I'm thinking of using the DSE - making every "day" a year with four quarters. Some years will have forced events.

Depending on your gameplay, you decide whether or not;
1. William marries his lab assistant Annette in 1985. (Because he wants a child)
2. Their former mentor James Marcus is successfully assassinated (If not, there will be NO T-VIRUS OUTBREAK)
3. The powerful G-virus is found in Lisa Trevor's body. (If it is, William will be transferred to his own underground research facility in Raccoon City. Albert will start working at the Raccoon Police Department, as captain of the S.T.A.R.S unit - meeting Chris. In this scenario William might get assassinated.)

The game will have a dark atmosphere, but Wesker's carving to understand his "purpose" combined with William's support and care will give it a pretty lovable touch. The endings will be very different but in the best case scenario, you become a freaking GOD. At worst, everything follows the original plot.

I plan on making 18+ Scenes optional c:!
Last edited by maybox on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

x__sinister
Regular
Projects: Modus Operandi, Grim

Re: My Resident Evil doujin-game idea! (BL)

#2 Post by x__sinister »

This sounds really interesting. I watched the Resident Evil movies but never played any of the games.
And, I'm an avid BL fan, so I simply must support your endeavor!
It seems like you know enough about the series to make a worthwhile game out of it. I'll be waiting! (:
A literate roleplaying community.

maybox

Re: My Resident Evil doujin-game idea! (BL)

#3 Post by maybox »

x__sinister wrote:This sounds really interesting. I watched the Resident Evil movies but never played any of the games.
And, I'm an avid BL fan, so I simply must support your endeavor!
It seems like you know enough about the series to make a worthwhile game out of it. I'll be waiting! (:
Thank you! + Yeah I'm a RE nerd.
Wesker x Birkin is one of my favourite BL pairings - ever. There is something very tender and heartwarming about their relationship despite the cold and overly polite way they act around eachother. William is very likely the only person who ever truly understood Albert... and Albert the only one who truly understood William.