Are there any english-language vn bloggers/videobloggers ready to cover a game/ a release, etc?

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
Showakun

Are there any english-language vn bloggers/videobloggers ready to cover a game/ a release, etc?

#1 Post by Showakun »

I am looking for popular and semi-popular (hell, even just slightly popular) blogs covering english- language (or just western-developed) vns.
So far I know only one such blog and it's English Otome Games. It doesn't have to be specifically otome (in fact, better not be too specific with the genre at all) but does anyone know some other blogs like that?
An addition - I am looking for a blog that just publishes news, not posts reviews, honest or not.

parttimestorier
Veteran
Completed: No Other Medicine, Well Met By Moonlight, RE:BURN, The Light at the End of the Ocean, Take A Hike!, Wizard School Woes
Projects: Seeds of Dreams
itch: janetitor

Re: Are there any english-language vn bloggers/videobloggers ready to cover a game/ a release, etc?

#2 Post by parttimestorier »

I think Nook Gaming and VN Game Den both post news pretty regularly, although they also have reviews, and Nook Gaming isn't entirely VN-focused. I also like Blerdy Otome, but I'm not sure if she posts news as much. (And I actually also have a VN blog linked in my signature, but I only really post reviews and other articles.)
ImageImageImage

Showakun

Re: Are there any english-language vn bloggers/videobloggers ready to cover a game/ a release, etc?

#3 Post by Showakun »

Thank you! That reply was pretty informative and those blogs are almost what I am looking for... Almost, because they mostly post reviews and what I am looking for is a simple news site (like Kotaku/Siliconera for Vns, etc) But thank you nonetheless!