The new renai.us/games.renpy.org support thread.

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
Feral Phoenix
Regular
Completed: Uncommon Time, The Witch-in-Training and the Magic Seal, Refinery
Projects: The Sullen Boku Girls Alliance
Tumblr: dialoguelostloop
itch: feralphoenix

Re: The new renai.us/games.renpy.org support thread.

#241 Post by Feral Phoenix » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:17 pm

Hey y'all, I just released v1.00 of my game Refinery and went to the games list to see how one adds it there... to find that someone had added it when one of the demos was out, but that it's been mistagged as a GxB visual novel, and its age rating is also wrong......... (it's a 13+ GxG kinetic novel!) The complete version is 3-4 hours in length too. Can this be fixed/updated please?
My Games Hub Page
Original
Uncommon Time (RPG Maker VX Ace) | Refinery (Ren'Py) | The Sullen Boku Girls Alliance (RPG Maker VX Ace)
Collab
The Witch-in-Training and the Magic Seal (RPG Maker VX Ace - illustration, English translation)
Translated
Tragic Muppets (RPG Maker VX Ace) | The Gaol of Eternity (RPG Maker XP) | I Wished For (RPG Maker VX Ace) | Gathering the Magic (RPG Maker VX Ace) | Rainy Drop (RPG Maker VX Ace)

rivars
Completed: Harry Potter and the Transformency Spell, Harry Potter and the Mysterious Thief part I
Projects: Harry Potter and the Mysterious Thief part II, The X Game
Organization: Rivars Studio
Tumblr: prince-kristian
Deviantart: prince-kristian
itch: rivarsstudio

#242 Post by rivars » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:06 pm

Hey PyTom!
I have added a new game "Harry Potter and the Mysterious Thief part II", which is not yet approved and added a screenshot, please approve it. :)
Also I wanted to ask about my other game ("Harry Potter and the Mysterious Thief part I") that I added a while ago and it is with a screenshot, but it is not visible as a thumbnail even though I checked the "Use as a thumbnail" checkbox, is there a problem?

Thank you!

Best wishes,
Rivars Studio

solarProtag
Completed: http://solarprotag.weebly.com/games.html
Projects: Battle Live Series
Tumblr: solarasketchbook
itch: solarprotagonist

#243 Post by solarProtag » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:13 pm

Comes into this thread about 200 years late whoops.

I admittedly have been a bit lazy with uploading my games onto the renpy games site (I only have my first two) but I realized that Halloween Live hasn't been approved yet despite me posting it about a year ago. If there's an issue with the page or screenshots that's preventing it from being approved let me know! I can definitely fix it. Also once that gets approved I'll probably slowly add my other games on there as well when I remember.

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#244 Post by PyTom » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:51 pm

Sorry, I've been really dropping the ball on this site. I need to figure out a way of safely discontinuing the list, but for now I'll see what I can do about approving what's in the queue.
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
"Silly and fun things are important." - Elon Musk
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom