Creativity Stuck-ness...

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
pyropyro
Projects: Beautiful Tragedy [0%]

Creativity Stuck-ness...

#1 Post by pyropyro »

I'm trying to make an otome. -_____-;;
because I've been replaying YoJinBo and the Realm of Thanos quite too much recently.
and I'm not really sure of a good title...

my idea is there's a girl that's in the future and she is the reincarnation of a princess.
lol, no. that's too yojinbo.
actually she's the reincarnation of a regular woman from the past, when there were angels and demons... (i can't explain the rest or i'll spoil it. but you can probably guess it, if you think about it.) and one day she bumps into a guy who's very familiar to her. when she goes home, she's suddenly kidnapped and brought to this unknown place, where she can fall in love with four guys.
a little cliche i know.

opinions? suggestions for a title?
anything'll help. :D
You don't think I'm awesome either?

Blue Sky
Regular
Projects: The Perfect World, Mahou Shoujo Daisuki!

Re: Creativity Stuck-ness...

#2 Post by Blue Sky »

That's actually a great idea! Even now, I can see that it has a lot of potential. ^^

For now, you should do as much brainstorming as possible. Try coming up with specific characters and see how their personalities could affect the plot, because seriously, this plot can be played with in so many ways...! Also, try fleshing out the world where there were angels and demons. What was it like? Were there wars? Try to come up with some specific customs as well.

Heh, I'm already looking forward to this... :3

SidVanHalen

#3 Post by SidVanHalen »

Awesome Idea, I think its gonna turn up uch better if you develop the setting the charecters a little/ more expanding. Aso maybe you can look into stockholm's syndrome a bit, that would be cool.
Hi, I am new here, so be patient with me okay :)

pyropyro
Projects: Beautiful Tragedy [0%]

#4 Post by pyropyro »

ahh. :D thank you guys.
to tell you the truth, i thought no one would reply. x')
i'll flesh out the plot and the characters, and research that stockhom's syndrome.
hahaha. hopefully i'll have a demo up soon. xD
or a basic plot/intro later. :)
You don't think I'm awesome either?