READ ME.TXT

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
lucy
Lucy-Class Veteran

READ ME.TXT

#1 Post by lucy »

I am fully aware that the featured renpy games meant to showcase Renpy features but featured games does get some "extra" exposure mileage and as a renpy hobbyist, it's only natural to seek maximize exposure and I see that list as a viable marketing tool.

So...... I'm going to create a game with the sole purpose of "getting" in that prestigious list... and I need some time-off from my flagship project to recharge my creative batteries... I need to work on a smaller project.
Here's my plan:
- To use the latest advances made in imagemap technology throughout the game
- It will be uhh... worksafe.
- I'll use *barf* MOESHIT! style to attract audience (It works but DAMN you Samu-Kun!)
Unfortunately, I'm not really good at writing. So I'm now calling out talented writers. You have a short and cute story with minimum amount of of characters and BG needed?...Send em' to me... post it here with your name, address and telephone number so I can do a feasibility study. If it has little girls... MUCH BETTER! The lesser the graphic requirements the faster it will be released...

So what you say?...

"POOF" (Disappears)

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

Re: READ ME.TXT

#2 Post by LVUER »

I have this one idea, a short game, that I have thought for some time but don't have time to make it yet (since I suddenly get caught in several project at the same time).

Actually this project is a "spin-off" from halted Pet Project, so it heavily pet (animal-tan) and moe flavored ^_^

Are you interested?
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

lucy
Lucy-Class Veteran

#3 Post by lucy »

Is the script complete? It has to be complete... preferably short so I can start working on it ASAP...

"POOF" (Disappears)

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#4 Post by LVUER »

The script isn't completed yet, since I was thinking that I'm the one who also do the art. If you don't mind waiting for several days (or perhaps one to two weeks, depending on real life permits), I can finish the script.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

delta
Epitome of Generic
Projects: yes

#5 Post by delta »

You are a disgusting attention whore, mugen.
The rest is left as an exercise for the reader.

Jake
Support Hero

#6 Post by Jake »

lucy wrote: So what you say?...
I say anyone giving you their phone number on a public forum is asking for trouble! :P
Server error: user 'Jake' not found

lucy
Lucy-Class Veteran

#7 Post by lucy »

LVUER wrote:If you don't mind waiting for several days (or perhaps one to two weeks, depending on real life permits), I can finish the script.
I'll wait but don't take too long... so call of writers is still open!
Jake wrote:I say anyone giving you their phone number on a public forum is asking for trouble!
:mrgreen:

"POOF" (Disappears)

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://rd2k2-games.blogspot.com

#8 Post by lordcloudx »

Two characters and about four backgrounds. Optional CG. DO IT!
http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2743509/1/The_Affair

As for my CP no. (misinterpretation intended) I texted you yesterday. :P
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)

lucy
Lucy-Class Veteran

#9 Post by lucy »

lordcloudx wrote:Two characters and about four backgrounds. Optional CG. DO IT!http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2743509/1/The_Affair
Reviewed... I still am having trouble visualizing it... but maybe because I'm just tired... I'll re-read it tomorrow...

Writer call is still ON!

"POOF" (Disappears)

Edit:
Cloud... are you sure you didn't receive "any" messages whatsoever?...

lucy
Lucy-Class Veteran

#10 Post by lucy »

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2743509/1/The_Affair
OK... this will be done...

"POOF" (Disappears)

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://rd2k2-games.blogspot.com

#11 Post by lordcloudx »

btw, I really did get all your text messages. They were just delayed for about 8 hours or so.
Conclusion: lol textconnect sux... just a little bit.
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)