Kickstarter: At Your Feet (yuri dating sim)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
jack_norton
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: Too many! See my homepage
Projects: A lot! See www.winterwolves.com
Tumblr: winterwolvesgames

Kickstarter: At Your Feet (yuri dating sim)

#1 Post by jack_norton »

Hi everyone, I'm doing a new Kickstarter for a really crazy idea... a yuri dating sim about foot fetish :mrgreen:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wi ... -your-feet

Description

In this comedy game, you take on the role of Emma, a twenty year old college student of Mexican origin.

Emma has a secret. Everyone does. But no, it's not that she likes girls. We're in 2021 and she's pretty open about that part. No, her secret is more curious than that: she has a foot fetish. Something about feet gets her all worked up.

And what job could be more perfect for her than working part-time at a spa center doing pedicures?

Emma is quite happy with her life, but there is still one thing she'd like. Everyone needs love, after all. And for Emma, this has always been a bit of a sore spot. Even with her ex, Melanie, she's never been able to find the courage to open up about her kink.

Things are going to change for Emma though, because three women are about to enter Emma's life-- three very different women that may be able to accept Emma for who she is and make her the happiest woman alive!

Features

Following feedback I got from previous games I have added:
- a more chubby protagonist
- more diversity in the love interests (3 different ones)
- a light comedy setting

Even if it's as comedy game, there will be of course the usual romance build up and two different endings for each love interest. Even if you're not into foot fetish, the game will offer optional adult scenes showing off other parts of the female body.
follow me on Image Image Image
computer games

jack_norton
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: Too many! See my homepage
Projects: A lot! See www.winterwolves.com
Tumblr: winterwolvesgames

Re: Kickstarter: At Your Feet (yuri dating sim)

#2 Post by jack_norton »

Last hours of the Kickstarter! Posted some more previews of the romance scenes:
follow me on Image Image Image
computer games