Starlight Vega (Yuri,Fantasy,Romance,Commercial)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
TrustNo1

Re: Starlight Vega (Yuri,Fantasy,Romance,Commercial)

#91 Post by TrustNo1 »

Thank you for the demo, I already love this game.
Your style of art is really good, I mean, there is no unnecessary idealization, but as there is no carelessness, and it makes the picture a kind of unique.
I'm no expert in these matters, I'm just saying what I see and what I feel, nothing more.

And the plot ... The plot is not bad, not brilliant of course, but not bad. (Judging by the demo, of course)
In defense, I can say that your plot - way better than most of the "GXG" VN\Games.
About the characters, I really love the Lyria, in many reasons - But the most I love in her, it's her passion.
But Melody, she kinda weak I guess(In demo), maybe it's because she a "girl-next-door" type of character, I mean she is very predictable, but maybe she surprise us in full version?...
In anyways, I looking forward full game release.

Nobody is perfect, but why not try and approach to the ideal as closely as possible - it's my conclusion, about this game.

...Of course, this game for the people who like the "GXG", which there is not so many.

But hey - You do a great job, so - keep it up! :wink:

And sorry for my bad EnGriSh.

Razz
Veteran
Completed: Starlight Vega, Catch Canvas, Love Ribbon, Happy Campers, Wolf Tails
Projects: Two projects
Organization: Razzartvisual

#92 Post by Razz »

@TrustNo1

Many thanks! I like to take simple concepts and see what I can bring to them. That said there's more than a few twists to keep things appealing~ I think it will surprise you later.

I love Lyria's passion too. Her kiss scene is probably my favorite one in the game because it almost represents her character. It's also extremely hot so that might also be why… lol.

Melody - she's there to give some calmer respite from the crazy demon girl romances – I think her route is quite sweet and will win many over. That said my cowriter raithfyre did address some things with her in the demo, namely being really subdued compared to Lyria. I think the updated version will present her path and thoughtful nature better.

TrustNo1

#93 Post by TrustNo1 »

I just hope that people will like this game, because we need more games like this.
I mean, recently Announced\released - pretty lot of games with "GXG" content and the trend is growing.
But not all of them are really worth, like "A Kiss For The Petals" - It's a plotless and silly VN series, without any REAL FEELINGS in it, but this VN has a lot of fans and it's sad...
On the other hand we have games like 7KPP, with good plot and with pretty nice gameplay, not to mention TONS of choices - And this game in the future unlikely be a popular as worthless "A Kiss For The Petals" - And it's really sad.

In your game, I see your love to the characters, and this warms my heart, but i'm afraid that not much people appreciate your efforts...
I mean, most of them only need a "Pretty Picture" or "BOOBS" or "Pretty-Picture-Of-The-BOOBS", not the plot or personality of characters.

But i'm glad that there games like yours, it's kind of... encouraging... i guess.

So, thanks again, mb your game motivate some people make good GXG games not ONLY about SEX.
Ehhh... Dreams...

Razz
Veteran
Completed: Starlight Vega, Catch Canvas, Love Ribbon, Happy Campers, Wolf Tails
Projects: Two projects
Organization: Razzartvisual

#94 Post by Razz »

Want to announce the newest demo ver 1.2 is available! And a newspost!

http://www.razzartvisual.com/starlightv ... -demo-1-2/

Important news, SV is looking for release sometime in late February or early March *knocks on wood*. Thanks to the help of my new co-writer, things have been coming together swiftly. The current build is in the alpha stages, with just a bit more work before it undergoes rigorous beta-testing can begin.

If you haven't played it already, the demo is of the first few in-game days and a great introduction to the story and characters. :D

DarkSin
Regular
Completed: Rituals in the Dark (GxG), Sweetest Monster (BxG), My Magical Divorce Bureau!!
Projects: Innate Imperfections (GxG)
Organization: SinSystem
itch: darksin

#95 Post by DarkSin »

Already downloaded, can't wait to get started on it!