{NEW DEMO} Elements: The Academy [GxB|Romcom|Slife|Fantasy]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo.
Veniae
Veteran
Projects: Elements: The Academy
Organization: Mushroom Samba

Re: {NEW DEMO} Elements: The Academy [GxB|Romcom|Slife|Fanta

#121 Post by Veniae » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:41 pm

Hey, guys c: How are you doing? A couple of updates:

1) Otome Sweetheart, who is pretty awesome, did a review of the E:TA demo. Yay! We're very glad to have got such kind words.
2) I just edited the OP of this thread; check it out, I think it looks delightful.

That's it from MSP for now. Have a lovely day!

EchoLove
Regular

#122 Post by EchoLove » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:27 pm

I'm almost done the new demo and I'm absolutely in love with this game. Each character is so interesting and I already love Estelle. I'm very excited to learn more about the Darkness elements as well as see more interactions between Estelle and the others. I gotta say though, I don't know if romancing Dafydd will be an option for me, I'd feel really bad about 'stealing' my friend's crush. Other than that I loved it altogether and I'm excited for more updates from you guys in the future!

Dee
Regular

#123 Post by Dee » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:25 pm

@EchoLove: We're glad you enjoyed it! :D Don't worry, we will touch on that topic again during the game, as well as many other different kinds of interpersonal conflicts! I'm not sure if we've mentioned this before, but the main theme we've got going on for our game is personal growth and getting more in touch with yourself. So, expect bumping of heads as well as heartwarming moments, and people coming face to face with their own issues. :)

As for the Dafydd thing, yes, I admit that's a sticky situation to be in, but I'm certain Ana will be able to handle it tastefully, as always. And hey, it sucks, but that sort of thing happens in real life! It's an interesting angle to explore nonetheless. Of course, the way you handle Estelle's involvement with Dafydd will most definitely impact what will go down between her and Shari, but that's not to say it has to be necessarily disastrous (or completely without consequence, for that matter). Have faith!

Edit: Oh yes, we also have a Tumblr now! Aren't we connected?

Veniae
Veteran

#124 Post by Veniae » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:37 pm

Hey everyone!

As explained in this thread, we're out of a BG artist. :( If you think you could help us out, you can find more info in the same thread. We would really appreciate your assistance!

Thanks,
The MSP team

Dee
Regular

#125 Post by Dee » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:19 pm

Hello guys! We have an announcement for you:

Starting now, we’ll do Q&A sessions with the characters from Elements: The Academy. So, if you’re curious about something related to E:TA and its cast (be it backstory, beliefs, or beverage of choice), this is your chance to find out! Send us an ask with your question and we’ll have the cast answer it.

The first one to be interviewed is Alain. Our askbox is open, so you know what to do! We’ll be accepting questions until 4 pm (GMT) on Monday, Apr 21.

We look forward to your questions!

P.S.: For you people who don't have a Tumblr, you can send your questions to either me or Ana, just send us a PM!

Dee
Regular

#126 Post by Dee » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:25 pm

The answers are up! Check them out, guys: http://mushroomsambaproductions.tumblr. ... in-answers

EchoLove
Regular

#127 Post by EchoLove » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:59 pm

By any chance do you have the name of that really nice guitar piece you used in the demo of this game? I love it so much and I'd really like to download it if possible.