Memoirs of an Angel: Legends [GxB] [Fantasy RPG]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Linniar

Re: Memoirs of an Angel [GxB] [Fantasy RPG]

#46 Post by Linniar »

Updates? T_T

Mini_Moshi
Regular

#47 Post by Mini_Moshi »

Just finished playing the demo. It looks a lot better than a lot of commercial works I have played. Beautiful art and good attention to detail (blinking characters and the fluttering petals were great touches). I thought the characters and story were really interesting as well.

I hope you will continue your project! I really think this has the potential for greatness.

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#48 Post by try10 »

I hope we can see some updates. :D

broken_angel
Veteran
Completed: Memoirs of an Angel (2010)
Projects: Memoirs of an Angel (Remake); W.I.S.H

#49 Post by broken_angel »

I'm afraid that I've been suffering from a pretty massive writer's block for this game for a while, hence the lack of updates, but I've recently started working on my other WIP game again. I guess that isn't very encouraging in regards to this game, but...

Anyway, unless I can find a writer, I don't think I'm going to get anything done on this game anytime soon. That's not to say that I'll never work on it again, because I'm sure I will, but I need some good inspiration first. Sorry, guys. :( Thank you for being patient.

AshenhartKrie
Veteran
Tumblr: ashenhartkrie

#50 Post by AshenhartKrie »

Just think about all the love you will recieve when it's finished and how proud you'll feel ^_^
Anyway, I downloaded the demo/thing so I will play it when I get home. It looks gorgeous.

tired. grumpy. queer
*uses he/him pronouns*

Hannahchu
Regular
Projects: Morte. Deaths Kiss! I'm no boy! <3

#51 Post by Hannahchu »

*silence in appreciation of how awesome this game is*
*stalks further*

Chu~

StarryCub

#52 Post by StarryCub »

wooww i just saw this on englishotomegames tumblr, and i cannot wait for when it comes out! all the art is so gorgeous and i LOVE when you get to customise your character's appearance, maybe i'm vain but it really makes the game for me hehe :P Also the guys in this are gorgeous especially ahzi and kurile (sorry i tried to remember their names and may have got them slightly wrong!) The only minor tiny problem I had and its probably more because im tired today but i found some of the writing in the super curly font (when the pics were behind them) a little hard to follow (but then im quite bleary eyed today anyway ha!) good luck with continuing to work on this im so exited for when you finish it! :) xxx

broken_angel
Veteran

#53 Post by broken_angel »

StarryCub wrote:wooww i just saw this on englishotomegames tumblr, and i cannot wait for when it comes out! all the art is so gorgeous and i LOVE when you get to customise your character's appearance, maybe i'm vain but it really makes the game for me hehe :P Also the guys in this are gorgeous especially ahzi and kurile (sorry i tried to remember their names and may have got them slightly wrong!) The only minor tiny problem I had and its probably more because im tired today but i found some of the writing in the super curly font (when the pics were behind them) a little hard to follow (but then im quite bleary eyed today anyway ha!) good luck with continuing to work on this im so exited for when you finish it! :) xxx
Oh wow, the infamous English Otome Games Tumblr?! :o I never expected my lame little game to end up on there, haha.

And you're not vain at all! From what I've been able to gather from around the boards, a lot of people love customizing their characters (myself included ;D), so I tried to include as much of that as possible in this game.

I agree that the cursive font is a little hard to read. I'll look around and try to find something a little more legible.

AshenhartKrie
Veteran

#54 Post by AshenhartKrie »

I finally played it! About a month or so ago.... and I'm only replying now. Wow I'm lazy.
Anyway, I loved it, but I was disappointed at how short the demo was. But of course it's only a demo.
Ohe question though, and I spoiler tagged it to be safe, but
Is is suppoed to be obvious that Chael is the brown haired friend of the princess? both whose names have slipped my mind XD

tired. grumpy. queer
*uses he/him pronouns*

broken_angel
Veteran

#55 Post by broken_angel »

AshenhartKrie wrote:I finally played it! About a month or so ago.... and I'm only replying now. Wow I'm lazy.
Anyway, I loved it, but I was disappointed at how short the demo was. But of course it's only a demo.
Ohe question though, and I spoiler tagged it to be safe, but
Is is suppoed to be obvious that Chael is the brown haired friend of the princess? both whose names have slipped my mind XD
No worries. C:
And yeah, it's not even really a demo, it's just a sliver to give you a general idea of what the game will be like.
And yes, it's supposed to be pretty clear. Zuleika even remarks that they look alike, but is thrown off by the fact that they have such different personalities.

AshenhartKrie
Veteran

#56 Post by AshenhartKrie »

Aah, ok. And it's a great teaser. I really can't wait~ I actually downloaded the original version the other day. Haven't found time to play it yet though.

tired. grumpy. queer
*uses he/him pronouns*

kara24601
Veteran
Projects: Numerous unfinished dreams await completion.

#57 Post by kara24601 »

Man, I am so happy this is getting a remake. The original isn't bad but I'm really looking forward to the new features and all. *excited* Thank you so much for this game and its remake!

mangalover45
Projects: Monochrome World

#58 Post by mangalover45 »

The rollback is not working...

broken_angel
Veteran

#59 Post by broken_angel »

kara24601 wrote:Man, I am so happy this is getting a remake. The original isn't bad but I'm really looking forward to the new features and all. *excited* Thank you so much for this game and its remake!
You're welcome. ;) I'm glad you're looking forward to it.

mangalover45 wrote:The rollback is not working...
Umm...I'm sorry about that. I didn't disable it or anything, and it's working fine for me on my computer, so I'm not sure why it wouldn't be working. ):

destiny_921
Regular
Completed: Closure [KN]
Projects: The Universal Hope (writer, WIP)

#60 Post by destiny_921 »

You just about killed me with le demo.

I'm dying of anticipation.

Oh well. I'll definitely be playing this as soon as it comes out. I just played your 2010 version, and it's good though I can understand why you're remaking this.

Fan/stalker/supporter earned.

Anyway, if you need help with writing or anything just send me a PM. Cause after my finals I'm going to have like, more than 3 months of break :lol:
“Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try”
– Dr. Seuss

::Completed:: Closure (KN)
::WIPs:: The Universal Hope

::Misc::
Writing Guide