The Hurtful Wall [GxB][Mystery]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Message
Author
User avatar
tuna_sushi
Veteran
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:33 am
Projects: BloomingBlossoms
Contact:

Re: The Hurtful Wall [GxB][Mystery]

#16 Post by tuna_sushi » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:04 pm

This VN sounds interesting... :)
Keeping an eye on this ^_^
Sorry for my bad english ^_^''
Image My VN Website~

User avatar
Asterisk
Regular
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:41 pm
Contact:

Re: The Hurtful Wall [GxB][Mystery]

#17 Post by Asterisk » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:11 pm

Just wanna say, LOVE the art style x_x
Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat.

User avatar
Shya
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: Some place in the cold north...
Contact:

Re: The Hurtful Wall [GxB][Mystery]

#18 Post by Shya » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:16 pm

omg I love love love love your art style!! : D It's very unique and personal, which I really like!
It seems like a really interesting story, even though I can't play the demo, probably because I'm on a mac computer. OTL
My Deviant Art
My english isn't exactly perfect, sorry ~~

User avatar
Nebty
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:15 pm
Contact:

Re: The Hurtful Wall [GxB][Mystery]

#19 Post by Nebty » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:49 pm

Played the demo. The story has an interesting premise and the art is lovely, however there are a lot of spelling/grammatical errors as well as some weird phrasing. There's nothing that can't be fixed by a good editor though, and I'm excited to see where this goes. You might want to have your editor look into the story's pacing as well, I found it started off a bit slow.

User avatar
distorsion
Regular
Posts: 197
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:11 pm
Projects: Proofreader for: Alice Hunt, Dragon Souls, Dragon's Blood, NACIRA, Saundersi: Level7
Location: My not-so-evil lair.
Contact:

Re: The Hurtful Wall [GxB][Mystery]

#20 Post by distorsion » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:14 pm

Love the game so far, though I learned very quickly not to play it right before bed. *shudders remembering the nightmares*
As for favorit characters, so far it's Elsa and maybe The Wall (I think you called him Canaan?)
Thank you for all your kindness!
Will proofread (grammar/typos) for hugs!

User avatar
clua
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 537
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:38 pm
Completed: Stormy Night /The Knife of the Traitor/Charlatans
Projects: The Hurtful Wall /_Salomon/Infurubia
Tumblr: notttt-che
itch: chegovia
Location: In a jar with pirañas
Contact:

Re: The Hurtful Wall [GxB][Mystery]

#21 Post by clua » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:45 am

Hehe I finished my Nano s project at last...Now I can go back to THW! XD
ShadowBerry wrote:awwww okay good luck on that!
Fighting! <3
Thank you so much!! We indeed fight a lot during march XD Like everyone else who was on Nano
tuna_sushi wrote:This VN sounds interesting... :)
Keeping an eye on this ^_^
Thank you so much for the support! Hope to not dissapoint
Asterisk wrote:Just wanna say, LOVE the art style x_x
Thank you! Its the result of many years of training!(Lol and I cant draw limbs propertly orz)
Shya wrote:omg I love love love love your art style!! : D It's very unique and personal, which I really like!
It seems like a really interesting story, even though I can't play the demo, probably because I'm on a mac computer. OTL
;_; Well Im planning to launch another demo But I will ask first to Mink to check the grammar...So it wont be annoying to read
Will have a mac version then!
Nebty wrote:Played the demo. The story has an interesting premise and the art is lovely, however there are a lot of spelling/grammatical errors as well as some weird phrasing. There's nothing that can't be fixed by a good editor though, and I'm excited to see where this goes. You might want to have your editor look into the story's pacing as well, I found it started off a bit slow.
Yes! Totally..After working with Anarchy on TKOT, The Hurtfull wall now looks too wordy for me...Too much clicks also...Right now It lacks of dynamism...I have to fix that...About the weird phrasing ;_;..Please, could you give me an example of that?Or what part had weird phrasing?
distorsion wrote:Love the game so far, though I learned very quickly not to play it right before bed. *shudders remembering the nightmares*
As for favorit characters, so far it's Elsa and maybe The Wall (I think you called him Canaan?)
XDD sorry about that! Also that Elsa haha...Unluckly she would have one more appearance on the game and thats it ;_;
Cannan just started appearing on the story ehehe

Well Im still working on chapter 4! We would have a demo till this chapter...And the next release might be the whole game but of course I would love to hear your opinion
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦
+The Knife of the Traitor(Nanoreno 2012)
+Charlatans(Nanoreno 2015)

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

User avatar
Egressus
Veteran
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:13 am
Projects: Things Not Seen
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: The Hurtful Wall [GxB][Mystery]

#22 Post by Egressus » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Okay, your post sounds REALLY interesting, especially with the picture with "End". Who's that guy.
Can't say much now, as I am in the process of downloading the demo, but I have a question:
Is this going to be a commercial game?
Because, well, this sounds too interesting and if you're going to sell them, I guess I will forever live curious.
Hiatus of hiatuses

User avatar
clua
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 537
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:38 pm
Completed: Stormy Night /The Knife of the Traitor/Charlatans
Projects: The Hurtful Wall /_Salomon/Infurubia
Tumblr: notttt-che
itch: chegovia
Location: In a jar with pirañas
Contact:

Re: The Hurtful Wall [GxB][Mystery]

#23 Post by clua » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:31 pm

Egressus wrote:Okay, your post sounds REALLY interesting, especially with the picture with "End". Who's that guy.
Can't say much now, as I am in the process of downloading the demo, but I have a question:
Is this going to be a commercial game?
Because, well, this sounds too interesting and if you're going to sell them, I guess I will forever live curious.
xD Nope I dont think It has the art quality to be comercial...I might be messing with Renpy for a while..I want to make something comercial in the future but I dont feel pro enough yet(TKOT show me that haha...GUI I will master you some day..)

So It will be free XD, hope you like the demo!....Although It has a lot of grammar errors..orz
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦
+The Knife of the Traitor(Nanoreno 2012)
+Charlatans(Nanoreno 2015)

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

User avatar
Egressus
Veteran
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:13 am
Projects: Things Not Seen
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: The Hurtful Wall [GxB][Mystery]

#24 Post by Egressus » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:43 pm

I think I could help if it's just grammar errors. I've seen them way too often, sometimes it feels like I'm decoding the morse or something. I could check the English if you want.

HURRAH Thank you! It looks gorgeous, by the way. Your art style is such a unique thing. /jealous

Can Canaan somehow let go of his hatred and get a body and somehow runs off with Lois?

I wanna know who's on that endiiinnggg /dies
Hiatus of hiatuses

User avatar
Sochie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:39 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: The Hurtful Wall [GxB][Mystery]

#25 Post by Sochie » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:46 pm

The plot & artwork so unique! Love it : ) ♥
Definitely looking forward to this ^^

User avatar
clua
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 537
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:38 pm
Completed: Stormy Night /The Knife of the Traitor/Charlatans
Projects: The Hurtful Wall /_Salomon/Infurubia
Tumblr: notttt-che
itch: chegovia
Location: In a jar with pirañas
Contact:

Re: The Hurtful Wall [GxB][Mystery]

#26 Post by clua » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:25 pm

Hey Guys! sorry for the lateness on my responses!
Im lurking on the forum hehe but right now there are big changes on my house and we are trying to arrange and throw to the garbage things.
(And since Im kind of horder orz...I have the drawings when I was on high school...)

Egressus wrote:I think I could help if it's just grammar errors. I've seen them way too often, sometimes it feels like I'm decoding the morse or something. I could check the English if you want.

HURRAH Thank you! It looks gorgeous, by the way. Your art style is such a unique thing. /jealous

Can Canaan somehow let go of his hatred and get a body and somehow runs off with Lois?

I wanna know who's on that endiiinnggg /dies
;_; You are so kind! But I will have to decline because Mink is already helping me with it! Im sorry orz
Btw I saw your VN project, your drawings are very nice I wish you success with it ;D!!

Canaan welp ...I want to spoil everything hahaha---But I must resist
(I just wondered if anybody already saw that...I had spoiled his appearance already..lol)
Sochie wrote:The plot & artwork so unique! Love it : ) ♥
Definitely looking forward to this ^^
Thank you so much!! I hope I manage to finish the script soon orz

Well I will post a preview here, also dont forget to check my sadfrog development blog...I post preview images there also
(Just check it on time to time its not worth to follow because I like to spam a lot of music I like..lol)
Attachments
ff.jpg
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦
+The Knife of the Traitor(Nanoreno 2012)
+Charlatans(Nanoreno 2015)

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

User avatar
Egressus
Veteran
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:13 am
Projects: Things Not Seen
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: The Hurtful Wall [GxB][Mystery]

#27 Post by Egressus » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:05 am

It's okay, I'm just overly enthusiastic *A*

Canaan really piques my interest. I thought he'd be more abusive and horror-ish, but I'm glad he's not spewing blood through the ceiling.
And the final picture on Chapter 1's end really surprised me. I actually yelped.

Thank you c:
Hiatus of hiatuses

User avatar
clua
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 537
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:38 pm
Completed: Stormy Night /The Knife of the Traitor/Charlatans
Projects: The Hurtful Wall /_Salomon/Infurubia
Tumblr: notttt-che
itch: chegovia
Location: In a jar with pirañas
Contact:

Re: The Hurtful Wall [GxB][Mystery]

#28 Post by clua » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:22 pm

Egressus wrote:It's okay, I'm just overly enthusiastic *A*

Canaan really piques my interest. I thought he'd be more abusive and horror-ish, but I'm glad he's not spewing blood through the ceiling.
And the final picture on Chapter 1's end really surprised me. I actually yelped.

Thank you c:
Nooo this is a simple mystery VN! I couldnt write a decent horror VN...orz
Thank you for your enthusiasm! Im very glad!

welp. Im working on GUI since Im kind of angry that I cant pull anything decent
It looks like there s no great improvement...D_:
Attachments
monologue.jpg
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦
+The Knife of the Traitor(Nanoreno 2012)
+Charlatans(Nanoreno 2015)

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

User avatar
Egressus
Veteran
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:13 am
Projects: Things Not Seen
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: The Hurtful Wall [GxB][Mystery]

#29 Post by Egressus » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:47 pm

clua wrote: Nooo this is a simple mystery VN! I couldnt write a decent horror VN...orz
Thank you for your enthusiasm! Im very glad!

welp. Im working on GUI since Im kind of angry that I cant pull anything decent
It looks like there s no great improvement...D_:
No problem!

Improvement comes in little trickles, I think! But it's looking good-- not to complicated but not that simple either.
Hiatus of hiatuses

User avatar
clua
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 537
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:38 pm
Completed: Stormy Night /The Knife of the Traitor/Charlatans
Projects: The Hurtful Wall /_Salomon/Infurubia
Tumblr: notttt-che
itch: chegovia
Location: In a jar with pirañas
Contact:

Re: The Hurtful Wall [GxB][Mystery]

#30 Post by clua » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:23 am

Egressus wrote:
clua wrote: Nooo this is a simple mystery VN! I couldnt write a decent horror VN...orz
Thank you for your enthusiasm! Im very glad!

welp. Im working on GUI since Im kind of angry that I cant pull anything decent
It looks like there s no great improvement...D_:
No problem!

Improvement comes in little trickles, I think! But it's looking good-- not to complicated but not that simple either.
You are right!...Someday...someday!

Im ashamed to say I do not have anything to show right now...orz
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦
+The Knife of the Traitor(Nanoreno 2012)
+Charlatans(Nanoreno 2015)

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users