The Hurtful Wall [GxB][Mystery]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
clua
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Stormy Night /The Knife of the Traitor/Charlatans
Projects: The Hurtful Wall /_Salomon/Infurubia
Tumblr: notttt-che
itch: chegovia

Re: The Hurtful Wall [GxB][Mystery]

#61 Post by clua »

snowflakes wrote:Writing this because I feel of doing it.
When I saw that you didn't forget about this game, I was so happy... Because I am here because of TKOT. A year ago I played that game, and it impressed me. Since that, I have been playing a lot of VN, and even I brought a tablet to start drawing. All because of your art, your creations inspired me. I was doubting doing that, but when I discovered your games and your creations, I feel so inspirated that now I can be proud to say that Im a begginer artist thanks of you. It sounds quite fangirlish, but thats the truth. I don't know why, but you inspired myself to that point.
Only left to say that i loved the demo, and when I saw the news in your blog I was really happy. Looking forward to the complete game and thank you for everything, even if you think that you didnt do anything !
:A: To be honest, the first time I read your reply, it almost made me cry :_: Because it`s very touching.

I just wanted to thank you for your support, for playing not only TKOT but also The hurtful wall! I believe no matter how much someone motivates you it`s your own archivement to beat those doubts and move forward! I`m very happy for you that you are starting to draw, I`m 100% sure you will have lots of fun with it, which it`s the most important thing imo!

I`m really surprised that my drawings had this positive impact on you, since I don`t feel like a great artist and I have my doubts too ;A; But reading this made me feel better. Thank you so so much again for your kind words.

Ps: I think I`ve wrote this reply like 5 times :_: I`m sorry I replied this late, when I can`t find something hard to express in english
this happens...orz
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦
+The Knife of the Traitor(Nanoreno 2012)
+Charlatans(Nanoreno 2015)

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

snowflakes
Regular
Projects: Improve my art
Deviantart: vychi

#62 Post by snowflakes »

clua wrote:
snowflakes wrote:Writing this because I feel of doing it.
When I saw that you didn't forget about this game, I was so happy... Because I am here because of TKOT. A year ago I played that game, and it impressed me. Since that, I have been playing a lot of VN, and even I brought a tablet to start drawing. All because of your art, your creations inspired me. I was doubting doing that, but when I discovered your games and your creations, I feel so inspirated that now I can be proud to say that Im a begginer artist thanks of you. It sounds quite fangirlish, but thats the truth. I don't know why, but you inspired myself to that point.
Only left to say that i loved the demo, and when I saw the news in your blog I was really happy. Looking forward to the complete game and thank you for everything, even if you think that you didnt do anything !
:A: To be honest, the first time I read your reply, it almost made me cry :_: Because it`s very touching.

I just wanted to thank you for your support, for playing not only TKOT but also The hurtful wall! I believe no matter how much someone motivates you it`s your own archivement to beat those doubts and move forward! I`m very happy for you that you are starting to draw, I`m 100% sure you will have lots of fun with it, which it`s the most important thing imo!

I`m really surprised that my drawings had this positive impact on you, since I don`t feel like a great artist and I have my doubts too ;A; But reading this made me feel better. Thank you so so much again for your kind words.

Ps: I think I`ve wrote this reply like 5 times :_: I`m sorry I replied this late, when I can`t find something hard to express in english
this happens...orz
No había problema en que me contestases en español, tenía que habértelo dicho >_>''.. Pero quería que cualquiera que leyese mi mensaje lo entendiese. Realmente me alegro de haber encontrado a una persona que me inspire tanto a seguir adelante con lo que me gusta!
Y no hay problema con que hayas tardado en contestar xD, mucha suerte con The Hurtfull Wall, espero verla terminada pronto !

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

#63 Post by philip »

Well, I am SO happy to be proven wrong! Glad that you have done some more with your story. I downloaded the latest demo and found it to be very interesting and well done. Hats off to you clua!! Will that last chapter be coming down the path soon?

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

siyereeee
Deviantart: siyereeee

#64 Post by siyereeee »

Hi? :D Are you still making this? :) Just want to know, thankyou ❤

clua
Miko-Class Veteran

#65 Post by clua »

Hello! Thank you for your interest! I'm still thinking on THW.
I planned to have it done for this year, so I can move to newer projects next year hopefully.
You can see some updates regarding new characters and other stuff(Like merchandise preview too)
Here. (Warning! Spoilers!)

ps_If you have played the new demo, let me know what you think or you find confusing etc
Just to warn anybody that the game is not proofread, so if you find that bothersome, please wait for
an updated version :A:!
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

siyereeee
Deviantart: siyereeee

#66 Post by siyereeee »

Well, I've been stalking this game since last year~ :D so, yeaaah :D
Glad to know that you planned to finish this this year~ :D yey!

OMG! It has a demo? Okay then, I'll dl it now. Thankyou! :D
I Image weird stuffs~ Image

VocaloidsRCool
Veteran

#67 Post by VocaloidsRCool »

This is fantastic!!! You should be proud of the game you made. It is really great - both the writing and art are wonderful~ I am so happy that there is only one chapter left. Yay! I really appreciate you making this free, and I am looking forward to the completed project. Keep up the amazing work! ^-^

Ina

#68 Post by Ina »

N/A
Last edited by Ina on Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clua
Miko-Class Veteran

#69 Post by clua »

Thank you for still following THW thread! I hope I can hear some impressions of the demo so I can have a solid final version.
I'm planning to add the demo to itch too!

Don't forget you can follow updates of the game here (Warning: Spoilers!)
I know lately it's been merchandise updates but the most important one is this
And new characters? x x
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦

Dev tumblr
EVN Store