Symphonie des Rêves! [GxB & GxG][Otome]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
CheeryMoya
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Rêve Symphonie! [GxB & GxG][Otome-ish!]

#31 Post by CheeryMoya »

Oh darn, Klävian is a blond bishie? He reminds me too much of my own piano-playing bishie. Oh well, I'm sure he's great with his hands too~

I love the human sprites you guys have so far, they look great! Though, the edges look a bit rough. They only appear once like in a profile pic, right?

*when can we expect a demo?*

TheSnowflakeOfDoom
Regular
Projects: Symphonie des Rêves

#32 Post by TheSnowflakeOfDoom »

CheeryMoya wrote:Oh darn, Klävian is a blond bishie? He reminds me too much of my own piano-playing bishie. Oh well, I'm sure he's great with his hands too~

I love the human sprites you guys have so far, they look great! Though, the edges look a bit rough. They only appear once like in a profile pic, right?

*when can we expect a demo?*
Oh yes~ :D There needs to be more piano-playing bishies in the world!'cause I want one ;n; //shot Muhaha~
They aren't actually rough around the edges at all in the game, I am just awful with uploading photos *cries* they look amazing in game though! I don't think I mentioned it much, but in the beginning, they are human, but the main 'bonding' chunk of the game is instruments! (Some weird stuff happens you see :D) but towards the end things are returned to normal (I'm not revealing too much!) So their human sprites play a nice role!

The demo should maybe be here by the end of summer? It depends! But progress so far is good!
~~~~
Signature, eh?
Hi!~ I'm TheSnowflakeOfDoom! I'm not a snowflake, nor do I bring doom I just like snowflakes... This account speaks for two people, because I couldn't be bothered making my own account And I can't deal with talking on my own...
I'm not rude, I'm just really shy... Meep~ Even though I want to talk to you all...

S-so how are you all today? I hope you're all well, and all your projects are going well!~
*Runs and hides*

~~~~

Nuxill
Veteran
Projects: No Friend
Tumblr: nuxill
itch: nuxill

#33 Post by Nuxill »

This looks like it's going to be cute and funny and I really like the concept. The more weird Otome games the better! :P

I would suggest is making the golden music notes on the textbox a little darker though, because they make the text a little hard to read.

clua
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Stormy Night /The Knife of the Traitor/Charlatans
Projects: The Hurtful Wall /_Salomon/Infurubia
Tumblr: notttt-che
itch: chegovia

#34 Post by clua »

ehehe I been watching this when you posted your idea....I will totally play this when Its finished!

The sprites looks awesome, the coloring is very nice ºqº!!
I only want to point some things(Im sorry if they were mentioned!)

+The textbox decorations are a little bit distracting, its kind of hard to read whats on the textbox.
+I think the bgs would look nicer with a color correction, the first one looks very opaque and I think they dont match much your sprites pallete(I mean the bgs doesnt have to look that bribrant as the sprites, but something less opaque would be nice!)

Anyway this are some sugestions! Hope you guys finish this, Im already exited XD.
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦
+The Knife of the Traitor(Nanoreno 2012)
+Charlatans(Nanoreno 2015)

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

SaintVain

#35 Post by SaintVain »

Omg.....this will be win on so many levels. The band geeks were always the greatest to hang with.

vyushko
Regular
Projects: The Tale of Euphoria: To Save the Desolate Future

#36 Post by vyushko »

Really interesting and pretty! I can't wait! By the way, what program do you use to draw these pictures? They look really professional and neat.
“Life lives, life dies. Life laughs, life cries. Life gives up and life tries. But life looks different through everyone's eyes.”

riiko08
Regular
Completed: Locked Heart, Cinderella Phenomenon
Organization: DICESUKI
Deviantart: kooriiko

#37 Post by riiko08 »

vyushko wrote:Really interesting and pretty! I can't wait! By the way, what program do you use to draw these pictures? They look really professional and neat.
Hi there! I'm the artist for this game so err... I guess I'll be the one to answer you ^^;
I used Paint tool SAI to draw the sprites (and it's a pretty awesome software!)
Thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked my works :D

TheSnowflakeOfDoom
Regular

#38 Post by TheSnowflakeOfDoom »

I put up the Human sprites!~ They're done by riiko08
What do you think? :3

Also, we do have better screenshots and bg's and stuff, I'll put them up tomorrow! Thankyou again for your advice!~
~~~~
Signature, eh?
Hi!~ I'm TheSnowflakeOfDoom! I'm not a snowflake, nor do I bring doom I just like snowflakes... This account speaks for two people, because I couldn't be bothered making my own account And I can't deal with talking on my own...
I'm not rude, I'm just really shy... Meep~ Even though I want to talk to you all...

S-so how are you all today? I hope you're all well, and all your projects are going well!~
*Runs and hides*

~~~~

Green Skies
Regular
Projects: Shoot The Moon (GXB Otome)
Organization: Green Skies

Re: Rêve Symphonie! [GxB & GxG][Otome-ish!] -Human Sprites t

#39 Post by Green Skies »

This concept has so much win X3 Everyone's so fabulously good-looking, I don't know where to start OAO I'll probably be very partial to Klavian (because he's the piano) but I really like the way Josef and Elliot look. Gille's expression made me laugh for some reason xD Such big eyes and frown lol

I'll definitely be following this project :) It'll be a fun play for sure!
Current Project: Shoot the Moon // Devblog

IchigoNeko

#40 Post by IchigoNeko »

Oooh, this is great! Music /and/ GxG--looking forward to it!

LadyLylalie

#41 Post by LadyLylalie »

Game about instruments in the spirit of Hatoful Boyfriend? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS. Good luck on your project!

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#42 Post by michi 18 »

i hope this will be done in no time
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

MelonCandy
Regular
Projects: The Crystal Conquest (GxB, VN)

#43 Post by MelonCandy »

Oh em gee Loving the human sprites <3<3 Keep up the good work!!!

Katty16
Regular

#44 Post by Katty16 »

Looks like a really good game. Can't wait to play it XD
keep up the good work

TheSnowflakeOfDoom
Regular

#45 Post by TheSnowflakeOfDoom »

Ahh!~ Thank you for all your encouragement! I can assure you work is going well! We hope to have a demo out by the end of summer/ early autumn!~  
~~~~
Signature, eh?

*Runs and hides*

~~~~