Symphonie des Rêves! [GxB & GxG][Otome]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
junna
Veteran
Projects: DreamWalker; History; Adversity Competition

Re: Symphonie des Rêves! [GxB & GxG][Otome-ish!]

#106 Post by junna »

RunicV wrote: The second one looks really amatuer-ish due to the heavy use of emboss... It looks like you just stuck it in Photoshop and used the emboss and bevel tool to make it like that, no offense. It might be better if there wasn't such a big contrast between the white and blue?
yay a building critique! And no worries about it being amateur-ish. I am amateur. *scribble2 tips for good logo thingy*

EDIT: lalala~ I am procrastinating... Image delete all ze emboss
chibi avvie by Meg (buprettyinpink).
WIP=>Image
Image<=helping out

riiko08
Regular
Completed: Locked Heart, Cinderella Phenomenon
Organization: DICESUKI
Deviantart: kooriiko

#107 Post by riiko08 »

junna wrote: yay a building critique! And no worries about it being amateur-ish. I am amateur. *scribble2 tips for good logo thingy*

It actually looks better without the emboss. I'll ask the others' opinion XD
RunicV wrote:I think that the first logo is the best. It has the smoothest, cleanest look out of all three. It looks really sleek and polished. It looks a bit cluttered, though...
Veniae wrote:On that head, the first design looks better, but I'm not much of a fan of a font this squiggly and curvy - I think it's overdoing it a bit, plus it's slightly hard to read.

As for the second font, I like the idea, but I once again agree with Runic that the emboss should be toned down a bit.
Blane Doyle wrote:Hmn... I like the first and third best, but I think i would vote for the third. I like how interesting both of them are, the use of musical notation as an underline, but the first is just a bit cluttered with the stuff coming off the letters.

However, the text in the third doesn't look as nice as the one in the first, which has a more polished look when you take off the clutter.
WickedRaccoon wrote: even though i'm a swirly fan,the first logo is a bit to much.it might look less cluttered if it didn't have the tiny detailed swirls.the third one also looks good.buuuuut, my vote goes to..... *drum roll* ...1!!! :D
I edited the first logo and remove those extra clutters. Does it look okay now (or do I have to make it less cluttered? lol)

junna
Veteran

#108 Post by junna »

riiko08 wrote:
junna wrote: yay a building critique! And no worries about it being amateur-ish. I am amateur. *scribble2 tips for good logo thingy*

It actually looks better without the emboss. I'll ask the others' opinion XD
I think so too. XD. non-click pic for easy access. but click if you still want even bigger.

WIP=>Image
Image<=helping out

magbie
Regular

#109 Post by magbie »

Way better :) I think that's a winner. Especially since that uncluttered clattered version looks even worse then original.
It isn't distracting anymore, but there's no sense of symmetry there, and maybe text is too big, and this remaining letter decorations are unnecessary and get in the way
But well, that's just my opinion :)

crystalxelement

#110 Post by crystalxelement »

I like the second one...but I guess the second one has no chance...

junna
Veteran

#111 Post by junna »

magbie wrote:Way better :) I think that's a winner. Especially since that uncluttered clattered version looks even worse then original.
It isn't distracting anymore, but there's no sense of symmetry there, and maybe text is too big, and this remaining letter decorations are unnecessary and get in the way
But well, that's just my opinion :)
opus 125 is 'Ode to Joy' by Beethoven and it's played in moderate tempo. ^^;; just some music reference thrown in.

easily erased. :D
@riiko08: TT_TT I could given you the PSD file for self tweaking but I kept forgetting to unmerge layers each time after merging layers that I keep saving them in merged form.
WIP=>Image
Image<=helping out

Blane Doyle
Miko-Class Veteran
Organization: Autumn Eclectic

#112 Post by Blane Doyle »

riiko08 wrote:I edited the first logo and remove those extra clutters. Does it look okay now (or do I have to make it less cluttered? lol)
Oh that looks so much nicer to me! Without the extra curls it looks more sophisticated, like something you would expect on sheet music.

Speaking of which, I actually like that the musical notation was moved to the left a bit. I don't know why, but I do. I also like the light blue glow it as as well.

Veniae
Veteran

#113 Post by Veniae »

Oh yeah, I really like the edited versions of both logos, but I think I'm partial to the first. It looks great now!

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#114 Post by michi 18 »

THe first one looks really cute...Stunning to the eyes....
The second one looks simple but has a somewhat hidden message...I just dont know what it is.
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

janrrah18
Regular
Projects: My Sweet Revenge,(I can't think of a good title...><)
Organization: Valonia

#115 Post by janrrah18 »

wwwaaaaahhh!!!!i definitely love the art!!!!:D
I love riiko08-san drawing style (*cough* actually i've been stalking you for a while now even in dA....*cough*).......
and also the story reminds me of the anime i also loved "La Corda De Oro"......:D
I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for this..:D

riiko08
Regular

#116 Post by riiko08 »

janrrah18 wrote:wwwaaaaahhh!!!!i definitely love the art!!!!:D
I love riiko08-san drawing style (*cough* actually i've been stalking you for a while now even in dA....*cough*).......
and also the story reminds me of the anime i also loved "La Corda De Oro"......:D
I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for this..:D
Hiya!! T-thank you so much! *is honored*
Y-yeah. Kinda reminds me of that anime as well, but I assure you that this is so much different! XD
Thanks for the support! *hugs*

riiko08
Regular

#117 Post by riiko08 »

junna wrote: @riiko08: TT_TT I could given you the PSD file for self tweaking but I kept forgetting to unmerge layers each time after merging layers that I keep saving them in merged form.
A PSD file would really help a lot though >w<

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#118 Post by WickedRaccoon »

oh yes,the edited version is way better now.it's more soothing than eyesoring.my vote still applies for logo #1 ^^

vyushko
Regular
Projects: The Tale of Euphoria: To Save the Desolate Future

#119 Post by vyushko »

This looks awesome! Will you be posting a DEMO? And will this be a free VN?
“Life lives, life dies. Life laughs, life cries. Life gives up and life tries. But life looks different through everyone's eyes.”

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

#120 Post by Mimi_Melody »

The art is great! And I love the logo designs too! When do you think the game will be finished? (Or the DEMO?) LOOKING FORWARD TO IT ~8D