Symphonie des Rêves! [GxB & GxG][Otome]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
TheSnowflakeOfDoom
Regular
Projects: Symphonie des Rêves

Re: Symphonie des Rêves! [GxB & GxG][Otome-ish!]

#121 Post by TheSnowflakeOfDoom »

Woah! the logos are really pretty!
Hello! Back again! A demo should be out pretty soon as soon as I stop procrastinating my life away and for a finished version, once I grab and shake Megan, it shouldn't take long at all! I am the best sort of friend I know
and yeah! This is a free VN!
~~~~
Signature, eh?
Hi!~ I'm TheSnowflakeOfDoom! I'm not a snowflake, nor do I bring doom I just like snowflakes... This account speaks for two people, because I couldn't be bothered making my own account And I can't deal with talking on my own...
I'm not rude, I'm just really shy... Meep~ Even though I want to talk to you all...

S-so how are you all today? I hope you're all well, and all your projects are going well!~
*Runs and hides*

~~~~

destiny_921
Regular
Completed: Closure [KN]
Projects: The Universal Hope (writer, WIP)

#122 Post by destiny_921 »

As someone who's a pianist, I find this thoroughly amusing xD The art looks good and so does everything else. Feel free to ask me about musical terms and stuff, I should be able to answer any questions you have. I've been taking piano lessons for more than 10 years (I take ABRSM) so yeah. Not sure about theory though, I only took it until Grade 6 and didn't pursue 7 and 8 cause Ididntwanttosufferanymore. :lol: Can't wait to play this.
“Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try”
– Dr. Seuss

::Completed:: Closure (KN)
::WIPs:: The Universal Hope

::Misc::
Writing Guide

inhalance
Regular
Projects: Seasonal Melody ♬

#123 Post by inhalance »

Excited for this game since I'm a pianist myself who has played in an orchestra before. I love the art, it's easy on the eyes and it's really beautiful. :) Do you have a rough estimate of when the demo will be released? Waiting patiently for this game ^^
Offering proofreading help and writing assets.

Current WIP:

BlurrBerryXOXD

#124 Post by BlurrBerryXOXD »

Oh crap, just by looking at the title, it will definitely be a pro game.

<Scrolls down>

MY gosh, the boys are so freakin' HAWT !!!

Gille seems so cool, kya!!!!
Klavian AKA The King is so damn hawt!!! ><
Elliot is so cute anyhow, squeeeeee!!

All of them will be hard to choose.
Even without playing it yet, i knew it would definitely be FUN~
Geez, your art work drives me crazy, already!!

<Waits for dah game>

*puppy eyes*
Will ya come out soon?

Itwasneveradream
Veteran
Projects: Color Me Cliche (semi-hiatus) | Rose Colored Days | College Jam | One secret Project

#125 Post by Itwasneveradream »

Wow. I have to be honest.

This thing looks effin amazing.

Work hard! I know you can do it!

Kyuun

#126 Post by Kyuun »

Ohhh my gosh, I'm so excited for this game. Not only because there are some hot boys/characters you have in the makings, but also because I used to play the cello and the main character seems pretty interesting - "Her personality will develop throughout the game! Your choices influence her a lot, but she definitely has prominent personality traits!"

Do your best to complete this and allow us to play it~! c:

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

#127 Post by Mimi_Melody »

Hey guys, any new updates lately? The game looks so interesting ("hot" instruments Lol)! Really looking forward to it~ Just wondering when it'll be out or how's the progress? :)

TheSnowflakeOfDoom
Regular

#128 Post by TheSnowflakeOfDoom »

Hello! It's Megan here, the writer for this game! ;v; I just want to apologise for the lack of updates recently. ;;;;'' Kirsty has lost her Internet at home, and therefore can't email me updates, and I've been rather busy with home problems and school work.

I just want to assure you all that this project is definitely still ongoing!! We're working with what we can, and I am writing as much as I can without the updates. ;;v;; Kirsty is working hard too.

I can't set an exact date for the demo, but hopefully once Kirsty gets Internet connection at home again, the demo will follow through shortly.

Thank you all once again for your patience and support! ♥ It's thanks to all of you that we want to make this game the best we can, as a thank you! ♥♥♥
~~~~
Signature, eh?
Hi!~ I'm TheSnowflakeOfDoom! I'm not a snowflake, nor do I bring doom I just like snowflakes... This account speaks for two people, because I couldn't be bothered making my own account And I can't deal with talking on my own...
I'm not rude, I'm just really shy... Meep~ Even though I want to talk to you all...

S-so how are you all today? I hope you're all well, and all your projects are going well!~
*Runs and hides*

~~~~

EchoLove
Regular

#129 Post by EchoLove »

This seriously looks amazing, very professional art and the story is interesting too. Can' wait to play it when it comes out! Now I have another thread to stalk. Whenever it does come out don't rush yourself, it's best to have an amazing game that the authors love to make rather one that is rushed because you feel pressured by the people waiting to play. A game like this looks like it'd be great.

TheOneTwo
Regular

#130 Post by TheOneTwo »

*jaw drops*
A-Ahem! This. Is. The. Epitome. Of. Pure. Awesomeness.
MUSIC DUDE! MUSIC! :wink:

WOW. Just wow.
To have such magnificent game, like this. And.. produce it for free?! Just.. OH, MY, GOD.
This is such a nice game! No, a beautiful and incredible game. Really, I'm not exaggerating.. But, really.. This is really awesome!
I'll really really really stalk this. :D
Bish please, I'm fab.

EchoLove
Regular

#131 Post by EchoLove »

These sprites are just goregus, I can't wait for the release of this. I'll never look at instruments the same after this though xD I'm really excited for this though, you don't see many music vivual novels whoch give of such a nice vibe, it actually feels very nice. I'm excited for all of this, and I don't doubt the music will be beautiful as well as a nice story

AERenoir
Veteran

#132 Post by AERenoir »

Orchestra sim! Sweet. I was into music some time ago, so music is a nostalgic theme for me. I love the art too!

ixWishing
Veteran

#133 Post by ixWishing »

Ohh, I love the concept of this!
Where are them drummers or clarinet or sax players at?! No trumpets either? ):< Lol,jk. I'm in the schoolband, so yaaa. Lol
- Everlasting Dreams ;

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

#134 Post by Mimi_Melody »

Hey guys any new updates on the game? I've been stalking this for quite some time...Hope you don't drop it :(
REALLY looking forward to this wonderful game! :D *thank you*

TheSnowflakeOfDoom
Regular

#135 Post by TheSnowflakeOfDoom »

Hello!! It's Megan here, the writer again. uvu Once again, thank you all so much for your continued support! You've really inspired us to work our hardest for this project!

We're very, very close to finally releasing a demo! Kirsty and I have exams soon, so it'll be released around Easter-Summer, so please look forward to that! uvu We're also waiting on a few more sprites for Violet and Gio, so once we've got them, we'll be all set!

For the demo, we're going to have include the intro, first music class and then we're going to show one scene from each of the routes! So you'll get a peek into every character's scenarios and such.

Thank you all once again for supporting us!
~~~~
Signature, eh?

*Runs and hides*

~~~~