Symphonie des Rêves! [GxB & GxG][Otome]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Pyun~
Regular

Re: Symphonie des Rêves! [GxB & GxG][Otome-ish!]

#151 Post by Pyun~ »

I see. Great! :3

Sora-Kuroi
Regular

#152 Post by Sora-Kuroi »

Amazing art and plot! *--*! I can't wait to play it~~ ♥

AlexisQuinn
Completed: Shadows In The Darkness
Projects: FearLove, Internet: A Murder Mystery
Organization: Veria

#153 Post by AlexisQuinn »

I WANNA PLAY THIS BADLY .w.

Art is wonderful and the characters sound awesome. The plot is also awesome.

God, I can't wait!
Completed Projects
Shadows In The Darkness(mini poetic KN)

pickle131
Veteran
Tumblr: pickle131

#154 Post by pickle131 »

As a band geek I'm ridiculously excited about this <3

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

#156 Post by Mimi_Melody »

Hey how's the game going? I hope everything's been well? :(
Just leaving you a support message and....yeah...I'm really excited for this! :D Hope to see this project finished~

Dawnfire
Regular

#157 Post by Dawnfire »

That tagline was a straight shot to the heart. The art looks great and the premise is interesting, too. I hope it turns out awesome! And I hope plenty of your sense of humor is imbibed in the writing.
Writer/editor with native English skills and a bachelor's. Back after a longtime hiatus. Message if interested.

mklinsao

#158 Post by mklinsao »

Looks lovely! Cannot wait!

shwippie
Regular
Completed: Double Romance
Projects: Rolland's Candy Shop. Mitzi's Fable
Tumblr: shwippie
Deviantart: shwippie

#159 Post by shwippie »

I'm excited for this too! It looks and sounds amazing!
Image Image Image

ShadowBerry
Veteran
Projects: Yakuza Blossom

#160 Post by ShadowBerry »

wow the guy whose name is at least half german acts like a king...
*coughs*
xD
Can't wait to see more^^
Own project:

TheSnowflakeOfDoom
Regular
Projects: Symphonie des Rêves

#161 Post by TheSnowflakeOfDoom »

Spellchecking 

Hello! Sorry it's been far too long since I updated this thread! Thank you all for your wonderful support! (I would give you all a massive hug and a cookie but alas the Internet restricts such gestures...)
Anyways, I noticed an interest in names! So as a kind of 'sorry I'm so slow at updating things' I guess I could tell you about them! 

Adillia Boehm- Adillia is a romanticised spelling of a fingering (I'm told), and Boehm, of you didn't know, is the guy who invented the flute as we know it today! 

Cel Amati- Revealing his name too much would probably contain spoilers, alas, but the main idea is, well, cello without the lo. Bask in the creativity! Amati is the name of one of the makers of string instruments (and the ones who created basic proportions for the modern string instrument!)

Elliot Roland- A slightly less silly version of Elias (a brand of Synthesiser) and Roland being one of the more famous synthesiser makers!

Gille Hautbois- Well. There is really  no hidden music-y meaning for Gille, it's more a mix of random things. Hautbois, as funny as it sounds, is actually the archaic form of oboe (literally meaning 'high-wood' I believe.)  

Gio Amati-
Gio is a shortened version of Giovanni, a type of expensive violin. Apart from that, I can name about 5 violin virtuosos named Giovanni!

Josef Hecke- There is no bassoon-y meaning behind Josef (My iPod just auto-corrected bassoon to bassoonicorn, it is a cruel world...) and Hecke is a less silly sounding version of Heckel, probably the best brand I bassoon you can get (basically Heckel to bassoon is Steinway to piano but better and just as expensive...)   

Klavian Steinway- You guys have figured it out! Klavian is basically a romanticised version of Klavier, the German for piano! Steinway is of course the world-famous piano brand! It could also be taken on reference to the baroque clavichord (coming from the medieval Latin 'key string' that has no reference to the plot but a piece of information nonetheless)

Violet Amati-
Violet is just a nice name, and it almost looks like Viola, y'know, the whole viol thing going on! 

Thankyou for bearing with us so long! We've been busy, so hopefully we'll soon release a demo! 
Thankyou again! 
- Kirsty 

~~~~
Signature, eh?
Hi!~ I'm TheSnowflakeOfDoom! I'm not a snowflake, nor do I bring doom I just like snowflakes... This account speaks for two people, because I couldn't be bothered making my own account And I can't deal with talking on my own...
I'm not rude, I'm just really shy... Meep~ Even though I want to talk to you all...

S-so how are you all today? I hope you're all well, and all your projects are going well!~
*Runs and hides*

~~~~

Kikaharu
Regular

#162 Post by Kikaharu »

It says that Cel is the oldest of 3. Soo is the youngest sibling not in the game cause I see Cel and Violet but not Gio.

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

#163 Post by Mimi_Melody »

Um... how's the project coming along? There haven't been any updates :<
I really look forward to the game!

AiliChan

#164 Post by AiliChan »

I cannot wait.
When will the game be?

TheSnowflakeOfDoom
Regular
Projects: Symphonie des Rêves

#165 Post by TheSnowflakeOfDoom »

Hello! Sorry for the long pause... The game is having a very long break! We're really, really sorry about this, we have our final exams soon, and I'm preparing for Uni, so we've no idea when, but we promise we will finish this, we love the project to much not to! Thank you for all your support, I am so sorry for the wait!
~~~~
Signature, eh?
Hi!~ I'm TheSnowflakeOfDoom! I'm not a snowflake, nor do I bring doom I just like snowflakes... This account speaks for two people, because I couldn't be bothered making my own account And I can't deal with talking on my own...
I'm not rude, I'm just really shy... Meep~ Even though I want to talk to you all...

S-so how are you all today? I hope you're all well, and all your projects are going well!~
*Runs and hides*

~~~~