Symphonie des Rêves! [GxB & GxG][Otome]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
WickedRaccoon
Veteran

Re: Symphonie des Rêves! [GxB & GxG][Otome-ish!]

#136 Post by WickedRaccoon »

Oh gosh,oh gosh! I can't wait for the demo! xD
Wish you guys good luck with your exams!! *^*)9

AERenoir
Veteran

#137 Post by AERenoir »

By the way, I really love how the grand piano is named Klavian Steinway. That's totally the name of piano "brands". Is the other instruments by any chance named after names of musical instruments creators/famous players?

Jazzy-Chii
Regular

#138 Post by Jazzy-Chii »

AERenoir wrote:By the way, I really love how the grand piano is named Klavian Steinway. That's totally the name of piano "brands". Is the other instruments by any chance named after names of musical instruments creators/famous players?
I just thought I had to say this, but unless it is pure coincedence, I'm certain that the guy is actually named after the piano - back in the day the piano used to be called the "Klavichord". So..."Klavian" and "Klavichord". Connection?

Back on topic, I've been waiting for this game since the thread was made! I am so excited for this, being a piano student for 8 years and doing my last and final exam before completing the whole course. How is the progress going so far? Ah, don't worry. Just read the last few posts I really should be doing that but reading through 10 pages is...

Oh my gosh, summer cannot come any faster!

Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

#139 Post by Akitsuki »

Whoaa.. I sense something classical--orchestra! I will say you're lucky to get a nice artist to work with! :D

At first I'm interested in Klavian (since he's so damn cool, obviously) but reading his personality, he's the type who really annoys me LOL. Contradiction. But his interest in art and literature actually tickles me. Once the game is done, perhaps I'll try his route first >.> And you really know how to make cool guys, being mysterious and all. I know I will try every path once it's finished.

I'll gladly follow after the updates, so good luck!

Devil's Truth
Projects: Sky Love
Organization: Celestial Nighte

#140 Post by Devil's Truth »

Wow! This is so awesome!! The art and idea is so cool :)
I'll look forward to your updates.
DevTru
My signature...
Let's see. I'm Devil's Truth from Celestial Nighte. I am awesome. Mwahahaha~ Just kidding :)
Okay, Celestial Nighte is a one woman production, and it's current project is:
Mythical Fantasy/GxB/Otome Romance/School Life
OMG I made it a link!! *Cheer*

dreamingdaze
Regular

#141 Post by dreamingdaze »

Hmm, interesting. I chuckled and thought to myself that I'll immediately go the golden flute route.

....never thought I'd say that in a million years.

Heh. I do look forward to this, good luck :)

wererat42
Regular

#142 Post by wererat42 »

Not really an otome gamer, but I'm somewhat of interested in this for the GxG route.

SunnyBunny

#143 Post by SunnyBunny »

Omg this looks awesome! I can't wait for the demo and try all the routes. Keep up the good work, no need to rush anything!~

Pyun~
Regular

#144 Post by Pyun~ »

1 word. Amazing. :O!!

Pyun~
Regular

#145 Post by Pyun~ »

Also, 2 questions.
1. Is it going to be free? :o
2. Are the backgrounds drawn or having images used? (I saw that the instruments are real so just asking :o)

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#146 Post by Ran08 »

Oh my, the art looks amazing. :") I love Klavian! Mostly due to the fact that he plays my favorite instrument. :3 His handsome face is also a plus. Oh, and boys like him are boys that I will almost never like in real life, so having someone like him in visual novels is something I'm gonna love. Will he be an obtainable? :O Please say yesss.

Also, I love the idea! :D It's so cool. And you said we could "woo" instruments! Will we get the option to... like... choose our own musical instrument or something? I mean, I don't know if that's possible, but that would be so awesome. Hahaha.

Goodluck on this! I'm so excited to play it! :D

riiko08
Regular
Completed: Locked Heart, Cinderella Phenomenon
Organization: DICESUKI
Deviantart: kooriiko

#147 Post by riiko08 »

Pyun~ wrote:Also, 2 questions.
1. Is it going to be free? :o
2. Are the backgrounds drawn or having images used? (I saw that the instruments are real so just asking :o)
Hi there! I'll be the one replying since they (TheSnowflakeOfDoom) seem to be busy at the moment. ^_^ Yes, the game will be absolutely free, and no. They'll probably use some filtered photos or free BG's :D
Ran08 wrote:Oh my, the art looks amazing. :") I love Klavian! Mostly due to the fact that he plays my favorite instrument. :3 His handsome face is also a plus. Oh, and boys like him are boys that I will almost never like in real life, so having someone like him in visual novels is something I'm gonna love. Will he be an obtainable? :O Please say yesss.

Also, I love the idea! :D It's so cool. And you said we could "woo" instruments! Will we get the option to... like... choose our own musical instrument or something? I mean, I don't know if that's possible, but that would be so awesome. Hahaha.

Goodluck on this! I'm so excited to play it! :D
Klavian is most definitely an obtainable. (I love his story though) So I can't wait what you guys will think as well. (I'm actually also excited to play the game!) As far as I know, you'll only get to choose which instrument you'll woo since our heroine is a conductor so... yeah XD
Thank you so much for the support! We shall do our best!

SunnyBunny

#148 Post by SunnyBunny »

Will Adillia be an obtainable? I really hope so lol. Her and Gille are my favorites so far.

riiko08
Regular
Completed: Locked Heart, Cinderella Phenomenon
Organization: DICESUKI
Deviantart: kooriiko

#149 Post by riiko08 »

SunnyBunny wrote:Will Adillia be an obtainable? I really hope so lol. Her and Gille are my favorites so far.
Yes! Both of them are obtainable as well ^_^

SunnyBunny

#150 Post by SunnyBunny »

Awesome! really like the character designs. They're super pretty haha. I'll be waiting for the demo! :D