NACIRA [GXB][Otome,comedy,mystery] COMPLETED

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
AERenoir
Veteran

Re: NACIRA [GXB][Otome,comedy,mystery]

#91 Post by AERenoir »

But where's the source of the music? Did they actually make it themselves with Fruityloops? That's... amazing.

ngareci
Regular
Completed: Grinning Heart: the meeting & the voyage, Nacira

#92 Post by ngareci »

AERenoir wrote:But where's the source of the music? Did they actually make it themselves with Fruityloops? That's... amazing.
Yes, he and she make it with fruityloops without adding gamelan sources. Many people also been tricked though, haha..

There will be no progress until 25th Jan, I'm still waiting for the CGs sketch, costumize menu coding, another music, and ending script..
I give the deadline around that time, hopefully we can make it..
The goodnews is, I have a license to use Awesome Java font from the creator!
This is awesome! here's the link to the font http://www.dafont.com/search.php?q=awesome+java
I'm gonna do my best to finish Nacira as the best as it can.. :D
Completed Project
Image Image Image
===========================
Deviantart

ShadowBerry
Veteran
Projects: Yakuza Blossom

#93 Post by ShadowBerry »

omg...it's hard to read xD
Are you going to use it as the normal font for the text? o:
Own project:

ngareci
Regular

#94 Post by ngareci »

No, it just for special font like on the title, and some kind like that.. :)
Completed Project
Image Image Image
Deviantart

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#95 Post by WickedRaccoon »

That's some epic font you got there! Where will you use this font?
Haha I somehow got the feeling she will be a bit of a mean person. Oh well,will have to wait until the game's here XD
Fruityloops? Man,that's some work they have there. You should be proud,it's a hard programm to manipulate. Kudos to them!

ngareci
Regular

#96 Post by ngareci »

WickedRaccoon wrote:That's some epic font you got there! Where will you use this font?
Haha I somehow got the feeling she will be a bit of a mean person. Oh well,will have to wait until the game's here XD
Fruityloops? Man,that's some work they have there. You should be proud,it's a hard programm to manipulate. Kudos to them!

I'm going to use it on credits and websites, and maybe some other media in needed..
:D
Thank you for the praise, I'll tell that to them..

And for the news, my artist could not finish the CG, so I'm gonna do it myself, but since I cannot copy his style, I'll break the chain up and draw chibi style to make it more comedy. And that means more time to finish..
Here's one of the CG

And still 10 more CGs to go!~
#creator's sigh : I really wish I could finish it in the end of this month, because I have to focus on my final project for bachelor degree..
>_< wish me luck!~
Completed Project
Image Image Image
Deviantart

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#97 Post by WickedRaccoon »

Cool,the font will make the game feel more Pandawa-ish ^^
Hahahaha,CG's in chibi style? Epic win! That'll be sooo cute! Wow,you already did 5 of them? Amazing!
Wish you the best of luck!

ngareci
Regular

#98 Post by ngareci »

WickedRaccoon wrote:Cool,the font will make the game feel more Pandawa-ish ^^
Hahahaha,CG's in chibi style? Epic win! That'll be sooo cute! Wow,you already did 5 of them? Amazing!
Wish you the best of luck!
Thank you!!~
I feel a little bit afraid it will mixed the reader's feeling because there's 3 styles in the game, chibi, softshade and painting, but I think that's okay.. :wink:

Exciting Updates 26/1/2012
Art : 5 more cg art for endings, I don't want it to be chibi, I want to make it like ancient painting so it'll add some kind of epic feeling on readers, still asking our artist, Jehan (who design the sprites) to make the rough cgs sketch
Script : Puntadewa, Nakula and sadewa ending done~
Proofread : Thank you for WickedRaccoon for being our new proofreader!~ XD. She has done 5 from 10 chapters of the main script~
Music : Our amazing musician, Dian, send me six new music!! After she feels music-block, she made those amazing music each for pandawa!~

You can tell how I'm on fire right now!~ :wink:
Several days to go!~
Completed Project
Image Image Image
Deviantart

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#99 Post by WickedRaccoon »

Nah,I think the 3 styles will be ok for the reader. Besides,it should have something that represents the Pandawa culture and adding some chibi scenes will make it funnier for the player (it's supposed to be a comedy after all xp)
CG's in ancient painting style sounds like a splendid idea!Can't wait to see the results!
Mini-update: As Ngareci mentioned above,I'll be proofreading for the game. So I just thought I'd take a break and say that there's a high chance of finishing all 10 days by tonight (excited!!!)
Expect this game to be here reaaaally soon
Ciao~!

AERenoir
Veteran

#100 Post by AERenoir »

This has been exciting so far. Makes me jealous because I'm so far away from home and totally disconnected from Indonesian culture, LOL. I grew up with Disney and Western stuffs and anime.

Semangat, ngareci!!! Berjuaang!

ngareci
Regular

#101 Post by ngareci »

Thank you!!

Today is 30th Jan, my target for Nacira release, cannot be reach. I'm sorry for people who has waiting for it..
But there will always be plan B, my next target is to release it at 14th feb.

Progress 30/1/12
- Proofreader : Our proofreader has finished 10 days and one ending.. XD now I'm on my way to test it..
- Coding : Our programmer has costumizing the menu, but we had some troubles with the size, still on progress to fix it
- Ending CG : Our artist agree to finish the rough sketch of ending CG next week..

Wish us a good luck!~
Completed Project
Image Image Image
Deviantart

ngareci
Regular

#102 Post by ngareci »

Hiyya.. it's been more than a week since the last report, so many things happened and here's the progress~
-Proofread : Just 1 more ending!! The longest one. She still waiting the file from me, and I'm still waiting the file from my coder..
-Art : Guess, another chibi for the cg endings~ The artist needs more time to finished it and we have an urge to release it as soon as possible, and I'm suck at anatomy so it will be worse if I dont draw chibi.. but that's fine, better than no CG that is..
-Costumizing menu is success!~ just add some touch more for the load and the quit menu
-Website. Yes. Today, I've spent my time for the website, it almost done, around 80%
check it out!~ http://vnnacira.weebly.com
-Chibi : Again? Yes. Each for every character. For what? For the video~ Chibi for the CG and the main art sprite are totally different, like space and earth, or something like that, and it will be awkward to mix them up in the same video. So, I'll bring something to blend them up well. The progress is, I just finished Nacira Chibi, and I still can finish them while the main game is on beta-test..

That's all.
Pretty optimistic that 14 feb just the beta-test -not the release.. :|
Completed Project
Image Image Image
Deviantart

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#103 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

Okay, I should really hit myself for not posting in this or even any other otome WIPs for that matter.
I haven't finished reading the whole thread yet so I'm not as informed as I should be therefore I can't say much but this looks awesome and I'm glad that it's progressing very well. The story is quite unique so I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy it. I like the twins so far and the designs are fabulous :3 That's it I guess~ I'll be back to read more of the entire wall of posts. I'm very excited for this! :D

ngareci
Regular

#104 Post by ngareci »

nero279 wrote:Okay, I should really hit myself for not posting in this or even any other otome WIPs for that matter.
I haven't finished reading the whole thread yet so I'm not as informed as I should be therefore I can't say much but this looks awesome and I'm glad that it's progressing very well. The story is quite unique so I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy it. I like the twins so far and the designs are fabulous :3 That's it I guess~ I'll be back to read more of the entire wall of posts. I'm very excited for this! :D
Thank you!~

(Again) We cannot made it on time, but all asset has already done!
All cgs(s), the ending script, the chibis, the customize menu..
One thing that I'm missing is the point system, is now being coded.
And for the ending CG, I made it for not too chibi-At least I'm try not using too much angle that need anatomy skill
Here's the spoiler for one ending CG
Here's the menu we will use..

And the chibi for each char~

The next post, hopefully the beta-test announcement, wish us luck~
Completed Project
Image Image Image
Deviantart

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#105 Post by WickedRaccoon »

I seriously love the chibi styles!
Wow,the CG sneak-peak is gorgeous,it has this feeling you get when you read old fairy tales. Magical yet mysterious aura. Can't wait to see the rest of them ^_^