Dream's Dénouement [Psychological][Fantasy]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
StarMasayume
Regular

Re: Dream's Dénouement [Psychological][Fantasy]

#46 Post by StarMasayume »

Wow looks like a lot is going into this. Looks like it will be very fun to play and nice art! :D

Omniknight
Veteran

#47 Post by Omniknight »

I believe this project is on the longest hiatus ever,
OR,
has been dropped.

leon
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Visual Novel Tycoon, Night at the Hospital, Time Labyrinth, The Buried Moon, Left of Center, Super Otome Quest
Projects: Lemon Project, Porcelain Heart, Dream's Dénouement
Organization: Team ANARKY

#48 Post by leon »

The project will be cut short, but hopefully we'll be releasing it shortly.

Omniknight: I hope you took a good look at the thread you linked to and will follow Taleweaver's and others advice. :wink:

Omniknight
Veteran

#49 Post by Omniknight »

leon wrote:Omniknight: I hope you took a good look at the thread you linked to and will follow Taleweaver's and others advice. :wink:
"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face in marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt

In my opinion, I take

"...so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat."

As the most important part of that entire quote. The quote's brilliant by itself though.

(In addition, inspiration taken from PyTom's Signature. :D )