Out of the Woods [GxB] [Survival]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
HeungMao

Re: Out of the Woods [GxB] [Survival]

#31 Post by HeungMao »

Btw, your art is like pifpdjfcute.
Do you have a DeviantArt or anything? :3

fioricca
Veteran
Completed: Rising Angels Reborn (2013), Rising Angels Fates: Allegiance (2017)
IRC Nick: souten

#32 Post by fioricca »

aslkfjhsd SUPER CUTE ART and this definitely looks very promising. :D I love how stylistic the backgrounds and sprites are -- like an animation! I really can't wait to see the game finished!

StarMasayume
Regular

#33 Post by StarMasayume »

HeungMao wrote:Btw, your art is like pifpdjfcute.
Do you have a DeviantArt or anything? :3
Oh yeah, forgot. Just added DA link to my signature :) Thanks for being interested!
fioricca wrote:aslkfjhsd SUPER CUTE ART and this definitely looks very promising. :D I love how stylistic the backgrounds and sprites are -- like an animation! I really can't wait to see the game finished!
Thanks! I was shooting for a bit more stylized for the mood I wanted.

Sorry guys for being missing a few months T_T Gotten sidetracked with work, freelance projects, holidays Not to mention I'm selfish and like to spend time with fiance, play video games, read like a book addict, and sometimes work on amvs ^^;

I'm going to make a goal to finish this before Christmas. I think I was starting to make it overly complicated so I think I might simplify my plans more. When it's closer to completion I will probably be pm-ing any of you who offered to beta <3

StarMasayume
Regular

#34 Post by StarMasayume »

Okay sorry I disappeared everyone who was looking forward to the game, too many projects, life, and distractions. Someone followed me onto DA to nudge a reminder about the game and the good news is I got motivated again! :D Don't underestimate the power you have to motivate me.

So I am working on this again. The beginning is solid and I have the skeleton there for the rest, just have to work in more dialogue/scenes and then I can focus on the endings. Will be at least 3 endings that I have planned and I may be doing some extra art for it. ^^

feathersnake
Regular
Completed: A Rose by Any Other Name
Projects: Color, You've Got Mail!
Organization: Olfix Productions
Tumblr: olfix
Deviantart: olfix

#35 Post by feathersnake »

Woohoo! Welcome back~ I can totally understand. Life happens. :)

I'm glad you're working on it again! I can't wait to see more of your art and how the game turns out. Good luck!
Olfix Productions:
Tumblr | itch.io
Complete Projects:
A Rose by Any Other Name
In-progress:
Color | You've Got Mail!

khnachi
Veteran
Location: Somewhere in those 7,107 islands in the Philippines.

#36 Post by khnachi »

why haven't I seen this before!this looks really pretty and cute.
I love how it gives this children's book touch to it.
definitely keeping my eye out for it. :mrgreen:

pickle131
Veteran
Tumblr: pickle131

#37 Post by pickle131 »

I love the unique art style!
Sayuri [ freelance actress / singer / fangirl & stuff]

KiloTango
Regular
Projects: The Lighthouse (NaNoReNo14)
Organization: Starship ★ Palindrome

#38 Post by KiloTango »

The artwork is pure adorable for this! Can't wait to see the finished game.
ImageImageImage

StarMasayume
Regular

#39 Post by StarMasayume »

Thanks everyone! Glad there is still interest in the game. I ended up liking the theme and style enough I'm doing a lot more with the game than I had originally planned but look forward to releasing it. I will probably need a few beta-testers if anyone would be interested.

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

#40 Post by Hazel-Bun »

I'd totally be interested! This was one of the first projects I followed when I signed up here. Can't wait to see it finished!
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

Katty16
Regular

#41 Post by Katty16 »

I'm really happy to see that you will continue with this game. Got disappointed when it seemed it was abandoned, since the art seemed nice and fun :/
I wouldn't mind helping you beta-test it if you wanted since I'm really eagerly to try it x3
Do your best! *O*

KuronekoRM

#42 Post by KuronekoRM »

The art of this game is the cutest <3 It looks like it'll be fun, so I'll be looking forward to it.
Good luck! :)

AntiquedFae
Veteran

#43 Post by AntiquedFae »

Ooh, I'm so happy this is being revived! I found it before I joined Lemma and loved everything about it, but never got a chance to comment on it since it disappeared before I made my account. I am so ecstatic this is back! I'm really glad you chose to start working on it again. I'm sure it will be great! The theme is so fun, and the art is fhakjldsIloveittoomuch!

Also, Little Red Riding Hood has honestly got to be the best fairytale for severely messing with. It begs on its hands and knees to be played with. Well, at least my weird brain thinks it does... I cannot express my weirdo love for Red Riding Hood elaborations and retellings. A Red VN though, with a survival theme and grimly adorable art=Perfect combination. <3 I'm sure it will be amazing, and if you do need any help with proofreading/beta-testing I would love to help! I really enjoy proofreading, bizarrely.
I'm sure it will be great! I'm so glad it is back now! Best wishes~!
You can call me Fae!
I offer proofreading and ideabouncing. You can find out more in my thread.

StarMasayume
Regular

#44 Post by StarMasayume »

Awe thanks AntiqueFae! ^__^ It's always nice to know when it caught someone's interest and to be encouraged. It will be a short mini-game but I hope it will be fun and you will enjoy it. I'll definitely keep you in mind for beta along with katty and hazelbun.

Life's picked up crazily again with cons, work, and wedding plans so I apologize I haven't been able to do anything the last month on it and have to get some piling commissions out of the way. I'm happy to announce I was contacted by someone who really wanted to create the music for it. I did find an audio soundtrack that felt really fitting but I'm sure they could make it even better :D

Lesleigh63
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: House of Dolls; Lads in Distress - Nano'16; Delusion Gallery Nano'18
Projects: BL VN
Deviantart: Lesleigh63

#45 Post by Lesleigh63 »

Aw, it looks so cute with the artstyle and nice to see a different style of art. Hope you keep at it.