Dragon's Blood - [fantasy][romance] NEW DEMO UP

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
aya001
Regular

Re: Dragon's Blood - [fantasy][romance] NEW DEMO UP

#46 Post by aya001 »

just found this post and... I love it, really interesting, I like the sprites and te story looks really promising. Can't wait for this game to be finished and play it :) Meanwhile trying the demo!

Edit:

Loved the demo. But something I didn't like is that he text box and the white text makes it a little difficult to read. But overall really really liked it all! :)

buttdumpling
Regular
Projects: Dämmerung

#47 Post by buttdumpling »

I just realized I commented on this a year late...*sob*

Kikaharu
Regular

#48 Post by Kikaharu »

I hope this gets finished sometime seems really nice

Erikka
Regular

#49 Post by Erikka »

Looks very interesting to me) I liked the design of the characters and the mysterious main protagonist. I'm very intrigued by all the magic thing) ... Please tell me it's possible to date Castiel!?)) I liked him the most!))

Kikaharu
Regular

#50 Post by Kikaharu »

Erikka wrote:Looks very interesting to me) I liked the design of the characters and the mysterious main protagonist. I'm very intrigued by all the magic thing) ... Please tell me it's possible to date Castiel!?)) I liked him the most!))
I do not think you will be able to date him as he is your twin brother. Though you never know what the author decides. And I kinda know how you feel Castiel looks pretty fine. I really like his face expression and his eyes. Though don't know for sure but I think most likely Castiel won't be available for romancing.

Erikka
Regular

#51 Post by Erikka »

Kikaharu wrote:
Erikka wrote:Looks very interesting to me) I liked the design of the characters and the mysterious main protagonist. I'm very intrigued by all the magic thing) ... Please tell me it's possible to date Castiel!?)) I liked him the most!))
I do not think you will be able to date him as he is your twin brother. Though you never know what the author decides. And I kinda know how you feel Castiel looks pretty fine. I really like his face expression and his eyes. Though don't know for sure but I think most likely Castiel won't be available for romancing.
who knows... maybe the author will make possible taboo relationship with the brother) It would be interesting to read))
...I agree that his eyes are so beautiful. I think he looks the most handsome out of all the "bachelors".