Yousei [Murder Mystery][Supernatural] (Complete)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
miyoyan
Regular

Re: Yousei [Murder Mystery][Supernatural] (Pre-Orders Open)

#31 Post by miyoyan »

Will you maybe do something like "draw fanart get a discount coupon" at a later date? Because I can't afford it but would love to play it :c when the second game came out the dollar wasn't so strong respect my local currency so I bought it and now I really want more!

Aseret
Regular

#32 Post by Aseret »

Excited for Yousei :D
I just hope this one`s longer than the previous two (even though I enjoyed them, both of them were quite short). I also posted in one of your other threads (tho its inactive), so I`ll post it again here:
Are you still working on Hanami x 2 AND Oneiro?
I was really looking forward to these projects, but haven`t heard from them in forever D:
Please tell me you`re continuing these games!

sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://sakevisual.com/games.html
Projects: Every Sunrise, Shinsei
Organization: sakevisual
Tumblr: sakevisual
Deviantart: sakevisual
itch: sakevisual

#33 Post by sake-bento »

Yup, Yousei's longer. Gave it to someone to play with the voices off, and it took him about two and a half hours to get to one ending. I assume with voices on it'll be longer, but there's a good measure for you if you like to play text only.

Hx2 is on hiatus, but Oneiro is still going. I tend to post more updates on my blog rather than here on the forums.