Remember these days (GXB) (Hiatus)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Alice PH
Regular

Re: Remember these days (GXB) (Updated 6/16/13- Title Screen

#31 Post by Alice PH »

*Squeal by the corner*
I think, that this website should have more of this kind of game x3
GET THEM ALL NAKED IN THE MENU SCREEN!*Shot*
Please ignore that >////<
I like how cute their personality is xD Together, they are like >//w//<!!! For me xD
If you give your words on the game that you will finish.
I will wait. Let it be 2 years,4 years or more ★

Firefly
Regular
Projects: Remember these days, My sunflowers keeper
Organization: Firefly Games
Deviantart: Caystar

#32 Post by Firefly »

Alice PH wrote:*Squeal by the corner*
I think, that this website should have more of this kind of game x3
GET THEM ALL NAKED IN THE MENU SCREEN!*Shot*
Please ignore that >////<
I like how cute their personality is xD Together, they are like >//w//<!!! For me xD
:lol: I'm glad you think so, I was trying to make them have personalitys that would clash at points while making them make up for each others flaws slightly.
Depending on the route, like in Hitsuji's route he has a very strong friendship with Kyoya, despite Kyoyas attitude. I have to say that I focused alot on the romanace between the MC and the guys, but also on the friendship between the male characters.

Update: I'm a little behind on the demo, so I'll have that out in the next week or two.
~Fireflys are the stars of the Earth~

http://caystar.deviantart.com/

Roseus Mirabili
Regular

#33 Post by Roseus Mirabili »

I've been watching this for quite some time and I have to say, I'm loving how the game is progressing. The art is extremely cute btw. I can't wait to try the demo and the eventual finished product.

Firefly
Regular

#34 Post by Firefly »

Roseus Mirabili wrote:I've been watching this for quite some time and I have to say, I'm loving how the game is progressing. The art is extremely cute btw. I can't wait to try the demo and the eventual finished product.
Thanks so much :D , I'm glad your looking forward to the game. I've been trying to keep up with the schedule I set, so when I do put the demo up i'd be interested in what you think about it.

Little update: As I get closer to releasing the demo, I'll put up a few more sprites that I'm still working on and a few more screen shots :)

7/25 Update : I'll be uploading screen shots and another sprite in the next few days. Right now all I have left is to put the music in, find or make a few more bgs and play through it to make sure that there are no errors in the Demo.

7/30 Update: Kou-Sensei sprite added,

KiYa

Re: Remember these days (GXB) (Updated 7/30/13- Sprite added

#35 Post by KiYa »

Nice to see more recent updates from you! It seems that you are really committed in making your first VN a success! Can't wait to try the demo soon~ ;)

Go Firefly! Goooo~! (Haha) xD
*Too busy playing PSP to make a signature*

shiho14
Regular

#36 Post by shiho14 »

I have been stalking this thread for a while now and I'm really excited to try the demo ^^

I love the art! The chibis are really adorable and wow your main screen O_O nosebleed

I also love the fact that the super happy ending has an extra scene and a cg, I'm really looking forward for your full release :)

Firefly
Regular

#37 Post by Firefly »

KiYa wrote:Nice to see more recent updates from you! It seems that you are really committed in making your first VN a success! Can't wait to try the demo soon~ ;)
Go Firefly! Goooo~! (Haha) xD
:lol: Thanks, that means alot. I hope to make the game as good as it can be, not sure how it will turn out but I'll do my best with it. I'll try to keep posting more updates soon, most likely screenshot from Ryochiro, Cadim and Touyas' routes' within the next week ^-^
shiho14 wrote:I have been stalking this thread for a while now and I'm really excited to try the demo ^^
I love the art! The chibis are really adorable and wow your main screen O_O nosebleed
I also love the fact that the super happy ending has an extra scene and a cg, I'm really looking forward for your full release :)
Thanks so much :D , I'm glad that you're looking forward to it and that you like the art. I was wondering if I should redo the sprites again, guess thats a no. ( I'll probably end up just changing the coloring/shading though). Oh! You mentioned the extra scene/cg :o , I'm glad you like the idea. I thought it would be fun to add it in for the people who chose enough of the right choices.

Update:
Sorry for the lack of updates this past month. I've been barely able to get to my computer lately to work on the demo, so at this point I'm not sure when it will be out. I will try to post updates more frequently when I can and I'll do my best to get the demo out as soon as possible. I'm really sorry about this :oops:

Farurari

#38 Post by Farurari »

HGGGGGGHH IT'S SOOOO CUTEEEEE!!! >///A///<

I love the chibis coughandalsothemaincough , beside i LOVE school theme game! XDD

I'm really looking forward it!Good luck on this project!! OwO)9

Firefly
Regular

#39 Post by Firefly »

Farurari wrote:HGGGGGGHH IT'S SOOOO CUTEEEEE!!! >///A///<
I love the chibis coughandalsothemaincough , beside i LOVE school theme game! XDD
I'm really looking forward it!Good luck on this project!! OwO)9
Thanks! :D

Updated screen shots from Cadim and Touya route:
read left to right
Cadim CG 1 ( Megane crush....)
Cadim scene example.png
Touya chibi scene 1 (Not oblivious...just..dedicated/doesn't care)
touya scene example.png
I'll get screen shots of Ryo's route out next :)

shiho14
Regular

Re: Remember these days (GXB) (Updated 8/25/13- Screenshots)

#40 Post by shiho14 »

updates again yay! :D

I like Cadim's CG..I think I'll be like the MC too since I love megane guys! xD Just curious though, in the CG Cadim called the heroine 'MC', is this default? or would he be able to call the heroine by her name?

Touya's Chibi scene is really adorable! Thank you for the updates! Can't wait to try this game ^^

Sora-Kuroi
Regular

#41 Post by Sora-Kuroi »

This VN looks really great! I'll be waiting for it *--* ♥

Kyra10
Regular
Projects: My Heart's Flame
Organization: Amaraluna: Otome Game Productions

#42 Post by Kyra10 »

I am loving this <3
Can't wait to play!
:D

Firefly
Regular

Re: Remember these days (GXB) (Updated 8/26/13- Screenshots)

#43 Post by Firefly »

shiho14 wrote:updates again yay! :D
I like Cadim's CG..I think I'll be like the MC too since I love megane guys! xD Just curious though, in the CG Cadim called the heroine 'MC', is this default? or would he be able to call the heroine by her name?
Touya's Chibi scene is really adorable! Thank you for the updates! Can't wait to try this game ^^
The default name is 'Caitlyn', I was trying to make getting the screenshots a little fun by typing in the 'Mc-chan' instead of the default since her name is changable. So he would call her by 'Caitlyn' or the name it changes to.
Glad you like the screenshots :D
Sora-Kuroi wrote:This VN looks really great! I'll be waiting for it *--* ♥
Kyra10 wrote:I am loving this <3
Can't wait to play!
:D
Glad to hear it (^_^)

UPDATE:

Screenshot:

I finished one of the BG's for Ryo's house since I couldn't find any that would fit his house style.
ryo house bg.png
And since I finally finished the BG I can post Ryo screenshots, chibi only because he doesn't have a cg in the first three chapters.
Ryo chibi scene 1 (Demonic sisters)
Ryo scene example.png
Update: I am having some issues with the coding, missing some bg's which I'll be making in the next week. I was actually wondering about adding some female sprites for some of the characters like Touya's fiance, his little sister, one of Ryo's 6 sister ( I gave him too many.....) and MCs' mom, The demo would only have the MC's mom and Ryo's one sister since the other characters come into play later in the game.
Question:Would adding them make the game more enjoyable or should I just leave them out?

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#44 Post by WickedRaccoon »

(≧▽≦) The scenes are so cute! I'm looking foward to this game!!
Personally, I would like to have a few side-characters. Kinda gives a different feeling to it. But it's your choise, so I'm go with whatever you choose. :)

Cheers!

rock_an9el
Regular
Completed: Midnight's Cafe, Phantom of the Hospital
Projects: Hush hush
Organization: Hidden Masquerade
Tumblr: hidden-masquerade

#45 Post by rock_an9el »

Agreed, having side characters would give it a bit more of a real worl feeling to the game, since in real life you probably would meet at least one of his 6 sisters xD
But really, whatever you decide is fine, and I won't mind either way. :)
Image Image Image