Memory;Eternity [Friendship] [Fantasy]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Pyonkotchi
Veteran
Projects: Magical Warrior Diamond Heart, unLucky Love, Phantom Thief Asterism
Tumblr: magicalwarriordiamondheart
Deviantart: PastelPyon
itch: Pyonkotchi

Re: Memory;Eternity [Friendship] [Fantasy]

#46 Post by Pyonkotchi »

thanks for the comments uvu

finished even more more sprites??

Celeste and Evelyn are remakes of their old sprites. both looked gross next to the newer sprites (and in Evelyns case, I tried to make her look more like a goat-person)

there is also two new sprites, Yuki, and super secret mystery character that im only showing by silhoette for now. O:

i also started on extra poses for the main characters. and I'm working on some gui stuff, which i should have ready by the next update : )

Pyonkotchi
Veteran

#47 Post by Pyonkotchi »

i changed the Textbox, now its more like how i originally wanted it to look :'D
screenshot0020.png
and Another character sprite is done
He's Allen Vermillion the Fire Spirits Guardian. Credit for the design goes to Sockjuice at DA :D
allen.png

Pyonkotchi
Veteran

#48 Post by Pyonkotchi »

yet another sprite, Earth Spirit Ivy. I redid her design a tad too
ivyjj.png
a new CG O:!!!
evCG.png
and thisss
ground.png
a map of one of the areas, Kanai village, but also a screen where you can pick an activity for the day

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#49 Post by WickedRaccoon »

Happy New Years!!!!
I like the new sprites.Where to begin from? Hmm.... Celeste looks cute as a sugar plum! I just love her hair ribbons! ^^
Okay,Evelyn's sprite. The ears now stand out from her hair,her eyes look more like a goat's and the lighter skin complex with the new outfit makes her super-duper cuter. I liked her old horns though,they suited her better... "Orz But,you're the artist,so it's your choise.
Oooooh,a secret character?? Nice! Will we get a sneak-peek later?
Yuki now. I'm a big fan of white-haired girls with blue eyes. The ice decors are adorable,and the tat's look cool.
Allen,the Unicorn dude is awesome!!! I can't stop imagining him stabbing people with his horn XD;; ahahahaha (are you going to draw the other unicorn too?). The gold-red hair and the silver detail on his shirt is great.
Ivy's turn. She is beautiful,no matter what you change. Somehow,the dark skin complex and the new pose makes her wiser-looking,yet playfull at the same time. The tat's are cool,and she actually looks better without the leaf ears.
Text box looks good. I like the portrait backround. The CG is adorable.How many will the game have in total? Interesting map,reminds me the one they had in the old times. Is there going to be one for every city,or is there just one city?
Will be awaiting for new updates! Cheers!

Pyonkotchi
Veteran

#50 Post by Pyonkotchi »

Happy newyear to you too : D

The reason i changed Evelyn's horns is because they were ram horns, i didn't realize that at first,
Secret character is too secret to show right now. but she does have an appearance very early on in the story. but her name and appearance won't be revealed near the end of the story.

I won't be adding any more unicorns unfortunately. they just are too rare and mysterious and special. that and i just don't have any more characters to add :U

So far the game has about 30 CGs. 3 are completed, and 4 are in progress

and for the city maps. only some of the towns have maps like that. about 3 or 4

and i forgot about something omg
zaneoutfit1.png
whos tHIS douchebag??

Blane Doyle
Miko-Class Veteran
Organization: Autumn Eclectic

#51 Post by Blane Doyle »

WAIT what, thread, no, I REPLIED to that post with the new text box WHERE DID IT GO D8 Ah well, better sum it up.

I preferred the overall look of the old text box (I liked the pallet, how clean it was, just the overall look again), but as a GUI I think this is better personally. I don't usually like it when buttons are on the top of the screen and away from the text box (Though I do make exceptions sometimes), so this just looks cleaner to me. I will take a better looking GUI overall to a preferred text box style any day.

(I also like the little side portrait and how it is contained. Looks interesting.)

And I know who that is and he is SEXY. HMN. I can appreciate some of that. (I almost feel this is inappropriate...)

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#52 Post by WickedRaccoon »

Aha,I see. Never could tell appart the difference between ram and goat horns -they all look the same- Orz
Aww,bummer,but that's okay. A secret character is meant to be secret for a reason,right? XD
Haha indeed too rare and special,especially in a guy form. So one unicorn dude is enough for the game.
Oh okay,so only in 3-4 citys there will be the activity option? Cool!
30 CGs? Wow,that's amazing! And hellooooo Zane! (dat blue eye *_*) His eye color never ceases to impress me!There just so...so....blue (if that ever makes sense). But overall,he's awesome!

Pyonkotchi
Veteran

#53 Post by Pyonkotchi »

i finished Nikolas's Sprite
nick.png
i changed the stats screen, im probs gonna stick with widescreen, which meeans im probably gonna have to make backgrounds myself, and readjust the gui i already made ahahaha whoops
statsscreen1 copy.png
character screens, at the stats screen you'll be able to click the characters portraits and view a little information on them, and their friendship stat.
see that gemstone there?? thats the relationship meter. after thinking about it for a while i decided to go with a moodring type thing, the colors tell you how much the characters like you, black is the worst, pink is the best
profiles copy.png
it also shows the characters stats too, but they're vague and don't actually change over the story like zane's do (his will show exact numbers)

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#54 Post by WickedRaccoon »

Nicolas,y u get smexier?
Ok seriously,he's so much good-looking that the first sprite. (why must this game have a male MC?) hahaha..hah..ha :'D
But yeah,he somehow looks more determinted rather than just a princey-prince with health issues.
The stats screen looks awesome. The font is really nice and -thankfully- readable (cause most calligraphic fonts are hard to read), the little detail is c-u-t-e and the moodring gem is so pretty!
The character info screen has an issue. I couldn't read clearly what it said. The borderline color you put on the letters blends in too well with the backround and thus makes it look 3D-ish. Don't know,it could be just me and my bad eyesight,but maybe you wanna try out a different colored borderline? :/

Pyonkotchi
Veteran

#55 Post by Pyonkotchi »

Yes good. im glad. Nick literally ran away from home with a pair of guys he just met because he was bored. he's a polite nice guy but no prissy wimpy princey-prince.

i'll figure somethin out with the font too. thank n3n