The Universal Hope(otome, fantasy,Mythology)[GxB]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
inhalance
Regular
Projects: Seasonal Melody ♬

Re: The Universal Hope(otome, fantasy,Mythology)[GxB]

#31 Post by inhalance »

Oh, I see the situation :\ I meant Glassheart's artwork btw. If/when she comes back I would just say welcome back, but if you're looking for another artist atm then I suggest letting her know and giving her some reasons why you chose to look for a new one. I'm pretty sure she'll understand if you explain the situation to her. Good luck :)
Offering proofreading help and writing assets.

Current WIP:

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#32 Post by michi 18 »

Indeed glassheart really s an amazing artist. Her hands without doubg are born weapons of her own. Of her own success in creating such marvel. Hmm... Im still not sure about changing arts though i need more fedback on that
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

destiny_921
Regular
Completed: Closure [KN]
Projects: The Universal Hope (writer, WIP)

#33 Post by destiny_921 »

Just..a quick writer's heads-up/update... I'm the writer for both Nicholas's and Oscar's path by the way.

Prologue - Edited, polished (as far as I can see. Will go over it again.) Complete.
Nicholas's Path - Work-in-process. 15-20%. Recently added some stuff. This entire WIP has been sent to michi 18, with more updates to come.
Oscar's Path - On hold. Nicholas's path is my main focus for now.
“Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try”
– Dr. Seuss

::Completed:: Closure (KN)
::WIPs:: The Universal Hope

::Misc::
Writing Guide

squark
Veteran
Completed: Tour de Pharmacy (Proofreader), The Abandoned Land: Book One (Proofreader)
Projects: Raven Hollow (Core Coder, Proofreader), The Universal Hope (Core Coder, Proofreader)
Organization: FlareBlue Entertainment

#34 Post by squark »

I thought I'd send a PM, but this seems like a better place for it. I'm only going to be sporadically mentally fit to work on this until about January 2nd. Hospital rang, and a family member mightn't make it that far.

I'll still work on it to the best of my ability, but I'm not going to have much time for a couple of weeks.

Sorry. But I do promise that I'll stick with it to the end ^^
Without communication, nothing is possible.
"All we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore"
-- Edgar Allen Poe, "A Dream Within A Dream"
Current Projects:
Universal Hope Stalled
Raven Hollow (on hold for now)
Peace and Love,
Squark

michi 18
Veteran

#35 Post by michi 18 »

@squark:Oh my what happened to your family member? If ever , will they be fine? I hope they will.It's fine for me . We can all wait I guess.
@destiny_921:GOod job!I'll edit the 1st post then.
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

squark
Veteran
Completed: Tour de Pharmacy (Proofreader), The Abandoned Land: Book One (Proofreader)
Projects: Raven Hollow (Core Coder, Proofreader), The Universal Hope (Core Coder, Proofreader)

#36 Post by squark »

Truth be told, it's an aunt on mam's side.
She's got three types types of cancer, a clot in her lungs and a touch of dementia.

I'll still edit the script, but less regularly than usual.

EDIT: I won't be on here much in the next couple of weeks, so it might work out better if you email the stuff over instead of PMing it (for now, at least).
"All we see or seem

I stand amid the roar
Current Projects:
Universal Hope Stalled
Peace and Love,
Squark

michi 18
Veteran

#37 Post by michi 18 »

Sure.Email add?
I hope your aunt would be fine though.

destiny_921
Regular

#38 Post by destiny_921 »

I'mtoolazytopressthecontrolpanelandthencomposeandthen...

Ohgawd. michi 18, I WILL send you the latest update asap...just as soon as I stop myself from squealing at the fluff scenes I'm writing...

To others: Don't worry, the paths I'm writing will not be pure fluff from start to finish. I would love to give a sneak-peek, but that's up to michi :)
“Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try”
– Dr. Seuss

Writing Guide

michi 18
Veteran

#39 Post by michi 18 »

sure give them a sneak-peek but not the fluffiest part.

squark
Veteran

#40 Post by squark »

Okay, I'm back and working on this again. I think I've cleared my head up some and well, my enthusiasm has returned manyfold.
Figures I'd start really getting to grips with screen and my drive to do this would coincide with my catching a cold. It won't beat me, I won't let it. It won't stop me from coding The Universal Hope!
"All we see or seem

I stand amid the roar
Current Projects:
Universal Hope Stalled
Peace and Love,
Squark

destiny_921
Regular

#41 Post by destiny_921 »

Welcome back, squark! :D Ironically, I FINALLY got my muse back for Uni-H at the same time xD Cause the scenes I typed out previously were..well, let's just say I abused the backspace and delete button..

@michi 18: That's why I sent you the update so late, sorry >< My muse was being mean D:

Anyways! Le sneak peek! ;) (if you don't want to see it, then Do Not Read the Spoiler ^-^)
His voice broke me out of my thoughts. Flustered, I avoided his gaze.

"Thanks..."

"I should be the one thanking you. You were the one who pushed me out of the way."

"It’s nothing, really."

I kept my voice light, still avoiding his eyes. Here I was - royal advisor to a queen, warrior of the heavens and I was...blushing.

Life was so unfair.
Cheers! :3 *runs away to hide from questions/mobs/etc*
– Dr. Seuss

Writing Guide

michi 18
Veteran

#42 Post by michi 18 »

Welcome back squark!

Yehey ! Nice one Destiny.Let me tell you again,the crowd wants more! MORE MOrererreeeerere!

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#43 Post by WickedRaccoon »

Welcome back Squark~!!!! It's nice to see everybody here and working on this ^^
Oh wow,Glassheart is helping too? This is plain awesome! She really is talented.
Yay,sneak peek! Ooh,this raccoon sees some romance going on here :'D... That's so adorable Des X3!
Michi,how's progress so far? Did you also find a new artist after all? Cause I noticed you tooked down the sprites..

michi 18
Veteran

#44 Post by michi 18 »

Yeah I found a new artist .
LVUER is our new sprite artist .
And the progress: well everything is going exactly to plan. Codes ~squark , told me everything could be handled. ANd I think one RPG can be played during the demo.
Script of Nicholas~destiny_921 has provided such a wonderful script. Not finished yet of course but I assure you it is very nice.
Script of Jonathan~Looking great too! Luminar is our writer here.
Script for friends~hanakii .She is excellent!
Script for Therens (LOVe )~Michi. Finished . I must just send it to squark.
Others: Surprise!
Oh yeah we are still looking for a GUI artist
BG~GlassHeart and MusicaFate -doing good. though still no color updates at the moment.

I am humbly grateful to the supporters of this project.After the demo we would be creating a website for this so please wait wait wait!

squark
Veteran

#45 Post by squark »

Well, I said everything could be handled, and I know it can. I'm getting help on it though as it seems just incredibly wonky the way it is.
I have Phi's magic skills displaying (well, had; trying to get them to WORK broke it again), and it was displaying duplicate skills when I tried to get it to display in columns. The Surrender option won't be impossible either. I think I'll just have it call a variant of the "You lost in combat" screen that's set up.

I'm currently writing it in python as it seems flexible enough, but it's very very pedantic.
Oh, before the Status screen can be displayed, I'll need a picture of Phi to use, as it's crashing because it's looking for something that's not there.
"All we see or seem

I stand amid the roar
Current Projects:
Universal Hope Stalled
Peace and Love,
Squark