The Universal Hope(otome, fantasy,Mythology)[GxB]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
squark
Veteran
Completed: Tour de Pharmacy (Proofreader), The Abandoned Land: Book One (Proofreader)
Projects: Raven Hollow (Core Coder, Proofreader), The Universal Hope (Core Coder, Proofreader)
Organization: FlareBlue Entertainment

Re: The Universal Hope(otome, fantasy,Mythology)[GxB]

#121 Post by squark »

michi 18 wrote:has Luminar given you the script update? Oh and I forgot to say, Im so excited in Jonathan's path! Update me more!!!
Yep, just got it earlier today.
michi 18 wrote:Id try to make a super cheesy scene between Phi and Therens .... and give you guys a sneak peek of it butsince MT exams, intramurals , and finals are coming , Im betting Id be doing that by this March/April.

I hope that's fine with you guys. =)
Absolutely. No need to hurry.
michi 18 wrote:Dont worry , Im still active just not that active on the script on Therens' part and Luther's(the whole story full game script) now.
I'm not worried, I know I'll get them when you're ready =)
michi 18 wrote:Thanks to you guys who support this, I've been receiving request of voice actors last year and lemme tell ya, I appreciate it really , I think we all do . Im just thinking that it would be better to release it in another version of the full game maybe a version 2 or something. So the guys whom want to help out in the voice acting tell me but let us see what we can do okay?
Squark, that is alright right?
Sure. Personally, Version 2 would probably be better - give more time to iron things out.
Making voices work within the game is perfectly possible. A little more research is needed before I know just how it's done. I've already played a few VNs from here that have Voice support, so I know it's not really a bother. Another preferences slider and maybe an on/off switch might be needed. No problems there.

Well, the chunk Luminar sent me is quite large, so I'd better get back to work. ^^v
Without communication, nothing is possible.
"All we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore"
-- Edgar Allen Poe, "A Dream Within A Dream"
Current Projects:
Universal Hope Stalled
Raven Hollow (on hold for now)
Peace and Love,
Squark

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#122 Post by michi 18 »

Good luck guys . Id be fully back with you by my summer break on March or April.
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

destiny_921
Regular
Completed: Closure [KN]
Projects: The Universal Hope (writer, WIP)

#123 Post by destiny_921 »

michi - just sent you an update on Oscar's path.
“Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try”
– Dr. Seuss

::Completed:: Closure (KN)
::WIPs:: The Universal Hope

::Misc::
Writing Guide

michi 18
Veteran

#124 Post by michi 18 »

I saw it . THanks ! It's really a nice one.
Anybody else who has updates?

Me, I have a good news guys! My school is almost over and one week to go and I can go back here ! Yippee!!
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

squark
Veteran
Completed: Tour de Pharmacy (Proofreader), The Abandoned Land: Book One (Proofreader)
Projects: Raven Hollow (Core Coder, Proofreader), The Universal Hope (Core Coder, Proofreader)

#125 Post by squark »

I'm a little behind my own schedule, but still working on things. I think I know how I can make this work as intended, now. I'll send an update once I have it. Still waiting on some background images, though. I know there's a lot of work involved, but still...

Also have another project to proofread. About eight more chapters of that, but I'm still breaking my own code to see if I can make this do that and that do this, and so on.

I know we can do this!
"All we see or seem

I stand amid the roar
Current Projects:
Universal Hope Stalled
Peace and Love,
Squark

michi 18
Veteran

#126 Post by michi 18 »

Guys I have news...
I am currently working on the ending script for Theren's path then Luther's path but apparently , I am supposed to take advanced classes this summer so I may not be able to beonline much but truth to my word, I am still going to continue my work. I hope you guys will too.

With all love and effort,
Michi18

squark
Veteran

#127 Post by squark »

No worries. I won't be on for a little while, myself.
Workhorse computer sat down, needs a bit of TLC. Got in a couple of other ones as well. Two of them are rush jobs, to have them by the end of tomorrow. One seemed a little bit vague - "Whenever you get around to it"... Um... sure.

Anyway, the workhorse will be my top priority once the rush jobs are done. Once it's back up and running, I'll be mucking about with some demo scripts I got a while back.
"All we see or seem

I stand amid the roar
Current Projects:
Universal Hope Stalled
Peace and Love,
Squark

destiny_921
Regular

#128 Post by destiny_921 »

A mini-update on my progress...

I've been adding bit by bit to Oscar's path for the past week or so, now - starting to get into writing more regularly. So I've been allocating my time better aka working around the dreaded thing called studies *cough* So far, I'm not hindered by anything and the flow of the path(s)' going well (thank Merlin). Tentatively, I should be sending another update soon but that'll be awhile cause the current stuff I just added are still unrevised, so I'll most probably only send it along when I've taken another (or more) look at it.

Cheers, and all the best to everyone here! :)
“Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try”
– Dr. Seuss

Writing Guide

squark
Veteran

#129 Post by squark »

Hey, just checking in.
Sorry I haven't been in touch for the last month, but I've had some personal issues to take care of.

Destiny, I'm going to have to ask you to resend all your work to date. I put it somewhere and I can't find it anymore >.<
For now, I'll just continue attempting to plug through it ^^v
"All we see or seem

I stand amid the roar
Current Projects:
Universal Hope Stalled
Peace and Love,
Squark

destiny_921
Regular

#130 Post by destiny_921 »

Hiiiiiiiii~ I've been swamped with a lot of work and pressure. And I've 2 assignments due on Friday.

Oh joy.

@squark: W'okay. I've sent you the paths in 2 separate PMs. There should be another update soon - after I finish my assignments, anyway >.>

michi has kindly allowed me to show a small part of what I'm currently working on (squark, michi - this will be sent in the next update!) - aka Oscar's path so here's a tiny preview.

"So… can I get a hug?"

(I wrote that before I watched Frozen. Honest!)
– Dr. Seuss

Writing Guide

destiny_921
Regular

#131 Post by destiny_921 »

michi, squark - I just sent you guys another update on Oscar's path. Did you guys get it?
– Dr. Seuss

Writing Guide

michi 18
Veteran

#132 Post by michi 18 »

Im here as well but Im still a bit busy since exams are coming. Next week is our finals . Im taking advanced classes so yeah,poor me, cant update. Please forgive me. Plus,LVUER, any updates on the drawings?

squark
Veteran

#133 Post by squark »

@destiny:
Yep, got it. Thanks, I'll get right to work on that.

General:
The battle system is looking complicated. To make it look (and function) as wanted, I think it'd take far longer than I'd like. So I've put out a request for some outside help on that. Might take a while as I cannot in good conscience pay someone for it - this would turn into a commercial endeavour. I don't want that to happen. The only recompense I've offered is continuing contact and credit where it's due.

All in all, I'm still excited to see how Phi's story will end ^^v
"All we see or seem

I stand amid the roar
Current Projects:
Universal Hope Stalled
Peace and Love,
Squark

michi 18
Veteran

#134 Post by michi 18 »

WEll,I am too but please forgive me on the lack of update. Im growing up now and am not a 12 year old anymore so Im getting busy since Freshmen year is coming. I took advanced classes so instead of being a middle schooler this year , Id be a high school student.

Please forgive me on this. I promise that when I have the free time Id update and finish Luther's path since Therens's path is done .

@squark, do I have to send all the files to you again?

@destiny_921 great work on that! Want to give the readers a spoiler? xD

@LVUER any update?

michi 18
Veteran

#135 Post by michi 18 »

P.S: Squark, please tell me whom you've asked for help so that we can give them credits.