Names... [DSE][BxG][Psychologial] (Builds available)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
YaibaToKen
Projects: Names...

Re: Names... [DSE][BxG][Psychologial] (Builds available)

#16 Post by YaibaToKen »

Moon20 wrote:oh okey.

About Missy Rosegrans

When Missy whas litte child she be beat up by her parents everytime they drank and get drunk and because of that she start living whit MC parents since MC parents whas close friend of Missy parents. But since Missy parents whas dept on MC parents and have not pay the dept they figure at whis Missy be MC fiancee they shall forgett all about the dept and let Missy live whit them. She is getting married to MC after they graduate whis not MC fall in love whit other girls and give up his engage to Missy. Shull that happend shall Missy still live whit MC but she must start living on her own after graduate and Missy parents must pay the dept no matter what.

I hope i explaine much better about Missy.
thanks, yes, seems rather good and I believe this should provide a good base for the creation of a new character ^^
Current Projects:
Names...

Moon20
Regular

#17 Post by Moon20 »

THats good to hear. When can i see the new character?

YaibaToKen

#18 Post by YaibaToKen »

Moon20 wrote:THats good to hear. When can i see the new character?
It might take me a couple of days. I can provide a background story and the sprites, however, implementation of the character will take me a bit longer.
I'm trying to resolve a a bug in the new bank system for the game.
Current Projects:
Names...

Moon20
Regular

#19 Post by Moon20 »

Oh okey. I can wait to see the new characther.

Rin
Regular
Projects: Kaguya-hime, La Cage, Puella Magi Ibuki Magica, The Product of Poison
Organization: Kaguya-hime developer, TwinTurtle, Polymorphic

#20 Post by Rin »

Sounds interesting, I like the opposite twins *w*

I love Psychological VNs also Sim ones! And the main menu looks so cool~ However it gives me an idea that this'd be a horror game D: You know, those bloody thingy (or its not?) and stuffs >_> Please correct me if I'm wrong though D:

Just a question if you don't mind, who's the character that appears in the main menu? : D

YaibaToKen

#21 Post by YaibaToKen »

Rin wrote:Sounds interesting, I like the opposite twins *w*

I love Psychological VNs also Sim ones! And the main menu looks so cool~ However it gives me an idea that this'd be a horror game D: You know, those bloody thingy (or its not?) and stuffs >_> Please correct me if I'm wrong though D:

Just a question if you don't mind, who's the character that appears in the main menu? : D
The red stuff on the main menu is blood, with heart shapes on it Xd.
Unfortunately that isn't a character in this game (unless I manage to get/make a sprite of her).

There are nonethelless a few endings that involve either your murder or your suicide XD.
Do you perchance know a bit about the code ren'py uses?
Current Projects:
Names...

Rin
Regular
Projects: Kaguya-hime, La Cage, Puella Magi Ibuki Magica, The Product of Poison
Organization: Kaguya-hime developer, TwinTurtle, Polymorphic

#22 Post by Rin »

Ahhh I gets. Blood with heart shape, thats a good idea for designing : p So, the game will have some murders and bloods in it. *A* Suicide, ugh
Haha I'm curious how will it turn out : D

Sadly, I don't know much about Renpy' codes, I'm sorry I can't help : (
Still, there's a box where people discussing about code-related stuff (Here it is: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewforum.php?f=8) You can ask questions and those who has ability to help would love to give you some advices and guides, I believe you can find your answer there if you need a help on coding xD

YaibaToKen

#23 Post by YaibaToKen »

Rin wrote:Ahhh I gets. Blood with heart shape, thats a good idea for designing : p So, the game will have some murders and bloods in it. *A* Suicide, ugh
Haha I'm curious how will it turn out : D

Sadly, I don't know much about Renpy' codes, I'm sorry I can't help : (
Still, there's a box where people discussing about code-related stuff (Here it is: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewforum.php?f=8) You can ask questions and those who has ability to help would love to give you some advices and guides, I believe you can find your answer there if you need a help on coding xD
no prob XD It's actually a rather simple piece of code, only used if and else statements, and that's probably why I can't find the error in my scripting XD
so even though the bank is available, it's unusable...
Thanks for the link as well, and I'm glad you like the menus, my "sister" will be glad to hear it.

on another topic, the day planner menu designs are complete.
now I just gotta figure how to create the screen code for it XD
Day Planner Menu
Day Planner Menu
Current Projects:
Names...