Lunar Lotus Festival [GXB][Fantasy][RPG][Otome]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Kingv
Veteran
Projects: Pet Tails, Transformation Sequence, Cheer On!
Tumblr: EphemeralBalance
Deviantart: kingv

Re: Lunar Lotus Festival [GXB][Fantasy][RPG][Otome]

#31 Post by Kingv »

michi 18 wrote:I really loved mouse ! Next? Hmm.... the Angel maybe ? or is it the fox? Anyways, I hope you'll finish it (fast) ! I wanna know the outcome.
I'm glad you have so many favorites! It should make replaying and getting everyone's best end a breeze.
CatyCats wrote:Is it still going?
It is! I've been making small updates on and off. Haven't really made a new post since it's nothing really significant in my opinion.
ixWishing wrote:I haven't played this since a few years ago on DA ^^.
I'll be sure to play the demo again, to provide any feedback :>
The demo has been up a while now. I still update the file but DA doesn't state when I do. So for the major updates I keep a change log with a list of things I worked on in the game as well as the date it was updated. I'd love any feedback on the demo you could provide.

Ferdokki
Veteran
Completed: Before Dream Valley, Chasing, Fear&Love
IRC Nick: Ferdokki

#32 Post by Ferdokki »

In regards to the menus and stuff, I'm not a big fan of purple. But since you are using purple, can I ask that you choose maybe a different shade? This shade looks kinda like grape-flavored Laffy Taffy, and while the grape flavor is my favorite, I think the color is hideous.
Maybe make it more purple-ish instead of grey-purple?

(Btw, yo men are all so fine. ;) )

Kingv
Veteran
Projects: Pet Tails, Transformation Sequence, Cheer On!
Tumblr: EphemeralBalance
Deviantart: kingv

#33 Post by Kingv »

Ferdokki wrote:In regards to the menus and stuff, I'm not a big fan of purple. But since you are using purple, can I ask that you choose maybe a different shade? This shade looks kinda like grape-flavored Laffy Taffy, and while the grape flavor is my favorite, I think the color is hideous.
Maybe make it more purple-ish instead of grey-purple?

(Btw, yo men are all so fine. ;) )
Thanks for the feedback. I actually did end up using a different shade of purple, but never got around to updating the screenshots here. You can see the changes in the demo though. I agree about the Laffy Taffy purple. It reminded me of zombie skin lol. And I'm glad you like the guys!

Erikka
Regular

#34 Post by Erikka »

WOW! Looks very interesting!=))
I liked the CG of the bachelors - they are very hot! And the bachelors are super hot themselves! I must admit that the art style isn't my favorite but thanks to the sexy characters and sensual CGs I'm very intrigued to try this game! I can't even tell which character is my favorite because all of them are mega handsome! Maybe Ryu and Okami are a bit more interesting to me) especially Ryu))
Btw, I find Ignatious very attractive too) Is there a chance the heroine can romance him?=)
Oh, and thank you for making such a cute main protagonist!))

Mikaren
Regular

#35 Post by Mikaren »

This game look awesome

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#36 Post by michi 18 »

Is it still up and going ?
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

kistnerelizabeth
Regular

#37 Post by kistnerelizabeth »

I like the look of your game and really hope it's still being worked on. There aren't too many RPG Otomess out there. :)