Lilac Melody|GxG otome|Romance, slice of life|BEING REWORKED

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
kcookiie

Re: Lilac Melody [GxG] [Romance, school life, slice of life]

#16 Post by kcookiie »

this looks like it's gonna be great! ; u ; i love the art, too
amelia is so cute, my favourite heroine has got to be san thouuugh~ (those socks omg. xP)

*stalks thread*

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#17 Post by WickedRaccoon »

Pandora,is this game still on-going or is it on hold?

Pandora
Regular

#18 Post by Pandora »

I'm still working on it! :3 I honestly don't have much time at the moment, and I'm really just doing the writing right now, so I don't have much to show. Sorry about the lack of updates! I'm also probably going to redo the art style to a more 70's shoujo look once I have a bigger dent in the writing. Thank you for your interest, though!

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#19 Post by WickedRaccoon »

that's fine.can't say anything about the writing,cause i have no experience what-so-ever,but i understand it's a lot of work.but it's nice that you're focusing on the plot.i mean,that's the whole point of the game,the reason it began...
aaaaand since i'm blabbing away again,i'll stop..now... owo''
oooh,can't wait to seen the art revamp.i love 70's manga art style!!reminds me of my childhood :'D now i'm double happy,cause it's still ongoing and will be 70's art style!so you m'aam,are simply amazing!

SheerGlade
Regular
Projects: Essence
Deviantart: Shinkami

#20 Post by SheerGlade »

The characters all have such interesting personalities, and I absolutely love your lineart. It's so unique and just gorgeous :) Looking forward to seeing more of the art.

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: Lilac Melody|GxG otome|Romance, slice of life|BEING REWO

#21 Post by gekiganwing »

I know it's been about three months since the last update. I hope to see the development of Lilac Melody continue. Or if the creator can't currently work on the project, perhaps it could be passed on to another person.

Pandora
Regular

#22 Post by Pandora »

gekiganwing wrote:I know it's been about three months since the last update. I hope to see the development of Lilac Melody continue. Or if the creator can't currently work on the project, perhaps it could be passed on to another person.
To be honest, the idea has changed so much since I started it. I'm going to be using most of the characters for another game, which is still in the formulation stages. It definitely still has slice of life elements and yuri (done in an otome style), but will also involve dreams and magical girls. The art style has also dramatically changed. I'm going to try and tackle a smaller project or two before I really start writing it, though! Sorry if that's disappointing news.

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#23 Post by Ran08 »

Ooooh, um, the art style changed? :( And I liked the art style so much. Haaaa~
I love the chibis! <3 So cuuute. And even the actual sized ones look nice too. :)
And, even though I'm not really a big fan of yuri games, I would love to try this out. <3

pickle131
Veteran
Tumblr: pickle131

#24 Post by pickle131 »

The chibis are so adorable!
Sayuri [ freelance actress / singer / fangirl & stuff]

Warfoki

#25 Post by Warfoki »

@Pandora: I'm sorting out those entries in VNDB, which have only 2013 as release date and I'd like to inquire about the state of this project. Is this still a work in progress? Or you dropped this one altogether and will use the characters, concepts, etc. in other VNs, as implied in your last post?

Pandora
Regular

#26 Post by Pandora »

Warfoki wrote:@Pandora: I'm sorting out those entries in VNDB, which have only 2013 as release date and I'd like to inquire about the state of this project. Is this still a work in progress? Or you dropped this one altogether and will use the characters, concepts, etc. in other VNs, as implied in your last post?
Yeah, I've dropped the project for now, so please feel free to delete it from the database!

Warfoki

#27 Post by Warfoki »

Thank you for your fast reply! :)