Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo.
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:54 pm
- Projects: Improve my art
- Deviantart: vychi
Thanks for the update!
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1002
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:03 pm
- Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
- Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky
PS I love the concept of Mimi the literal mer-maid, her design is so cute and I'm yuri for her
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:28 pm
- Projects: Lovely Little Thieves
- Organization: PangoDango Games
- Location: California
EDIT: I really like the way you play with lateral motion underwater, and that the mermaids can move up and down vertically as easy as left to right. There's an almost cinematic flair to a lot of animation decisions here that's really exciting. Want to play iiiiit. *W*
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:10 pm
- Projects: Blackout
- Organization: Moonlight Otome
- Location: United States
Blackout [VN][Romance][GxB][Mystery][Suspense] http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=34118
"It is the duty of authors to make the fantastic seem ordinary and the ordinary seem fantastic." - K. Auer
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:44 pm
- Completed: Destiny Revival: Sailor Moon Classic, Sailor Moon R+, Codename Sailor V
- Projects: Hearts Under Blades
- Organization: Leading Scientists Games
- Location: Arizona, USA
By the way, I also have a fetish for high-ponytail-guys! I think they're hot! Mikali is also very handsome(I have a fetish for the long-hair-guys too) but Malik is the most attractive! I adore bad guys )
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:07 am
- Projects: The Spanish Privateer
- Tumblr: thespanishprivateer
- itch: sinsisters
- Location: Ottawa, Canada
Can't wait for the game to come out!
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:52 am
- Projects: Purrfectly Ever After
- Tumblr: purrfectlyeverafter
- Location: PJ
- Flowers from Nowhere
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:16 am
- Completed: The Crystal Castle
- Projects: My Ninja Life
I've played games in the past with these sorts of controls and have mostly just been irritated by them. I do like timed choices though. They make sense to me without detracting from the story. Of course, if the minigames are optional anyway then do what you want! It is nowhere near being a deal breaker for me in any event.
Popup Hints for Karma and Affection:
I adore popup hints. I'm so lazy. I don't like playing all the way through a game just to discover I'm a few points shy of the ending I wanted. Thank you for the inclusion!
Awesome! After seeing our heroine kicking ass I have a much better time understanding why the pirates who didn't like her kept her as captain. It looks like you've kept all the good parts of the demo and built on them. I am so excited for this game.
All the art you've released is spectacular! I can't wait to meet these characters and take the plunge into their world!
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]