Heartful Memory [Friendship, Slice-Of-Life]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
blahblah0625
Regular

Re: Heartful Memory [Friendship, Slice-Of-Life]

#61 Post by blahblah0625 »

This seems cute!
Screams and yells for bishies

Lachez
Regular
Projects: Nakajo

#62 Post by Lachez »

This looks awesome. Can't wait to see the finished product ^^

VinceD

#63 Post by VinceD »

[ This story looks very interesting to me and I really looking forward to this game. Hope to see this game done. ]

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

#64 Post by TsukiShima »

Thanks for the support guys! It's half-way of being finished, since I'm upgrading a few things.

Anyway, updates!

* I have been getting newly built ost from the composer of the game, and may I tell you how beautiful he did with them. I've installed a few in the game, as he said more to come. I hope you'll be able to enjoy the music as much as I did!

* Secondly, there will be special appearance in the game; characters from (P)lanets will be seen! I have got the official approval from the creator herself, so I hope I won't disappoint anyone with the advantage given.

* Last update from me... There are some major changes in the scripts, and knowing me, I have drafted some of the sprites a few times, so there might be some clash or difference in style, though I'm trying not to make it obvious.
I also have been trying insert some of my characters outside from the game to make a cameo of their own! She's one of them :

Stay tune!

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#65 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

Finally, I comment :'D

HanaMori wrote:* I have been getting newly built ost from the composer of the game, and may I tell you how beautiful he did with them. I've installed a few in the game, as he said more to come. I hope you'll be able to enjoy the music as much as I did!
It's good to hear the game's progressing well! I've checked the composer's site back awhile so I don't remember much but I'm pretty sure he left a great impression on me so I'm excited to hear more once the game's out :D
HanaMori wrote:* Secondly, there will be special appearance in the game; characters from (P)lanets will be seen! I have got the official approval from the creator herself, so I hope I won't disappoint anyone with the advantage given.
:O
That's really awesome! I'm glad teacup gave her permission, it'd be great to see her characters here after so long :3
HanaMori wrote:I also have been trying insert some of my characters outside from the game to make a cameo of their own! She's one of them.
Ah, so the girl from the art dump is actually for this game? ^^ She's very beautiful :D

You're putting so much effort, thank you and please keep it up! I'll be waiting for the release as usual :3

danieleman

#66 Post by danieleman »

It's been awhile.

* I have been getting newly built ost from the composer of the game, and may I tell you how beautiful he did with them. I've installed a few in the game, as he said more to come. I hope you'll be able to enjoy the music as much as I did!

Good updates Hana,can't wait to hear the music too.This should be great.

Secondly, there will be special appearance in the game; characters from (P)lanets will be seen! I have got the official approval from the creator herself, so I hope I won't disappoint anyone with the advantage given.

WOW REALLY!? That's cool to know that.

I also have been trying insert some of my characters outside from the game to make a cameo of their own! She's one of them

Woah she's looks cutiepie.Nice addition Hana.

Good updates Hana,so keep up your good work :)

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran

#67 Post by TsukiShima »

Thanks you too, I actually feel happy when I see you two commented pssh.

And in case you haven't noticed, I just checked teacup's development blog, she recently have announced a newer version of (P)lanets! -Complete Edition- . So I guess it'll be 2 in 1 thing, and must I say I'm excited!

Itwasneveradream
Veteran
Projects: Color Me Cliche (semi-hiatus) | Rose Colored Days | College Jam | One secret Project

#68 Post by Itwasneveradream »

Still waiting on this (I finally sucked up my gut and commented)

The art is so soft and cute, I'm expecting an equally soft and cute game :3

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran

#69 Post by TsukiShima »

Thank you! ;__; I didn't thought anyone would be checking this out since the updates is going very slow at the moment, and it's my own fault to blame. The script is still yet undergoing major changes and we're making time for the composer as well.

Art wise, I've been practicing and hoping that I did improve. I was remaking Kai's sprite all over again and I'm still not satisfied.
This is not final, and maybe will be thrown. So much anatomy failure and Kai doesn't turn out as he should be.
This is not final, and maybe will be thrown. So much anatomy failure and Kai doesn't turn out as he should be.
I wanted to ask everyone's opinion, do you like it to be voiced, or just wait for completed version first?
This is because some suggested it might be better if it's voiced, but I'm not entirely sure since this is my first project.

I think I'll concentrate on the project itself first.
Last edited by TsukiShima on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nuxill
Veteran
Projects: No Friend
Tumblr: nuxill
itch: nuxill

#70 Post by Nuxill »

I think it might help your sprite if you make the head a little smaller and/or the hands a little bigger but otherwise I think it looks good. Unless you mean for him to read as being in a 'chibi' style, which I can't say it wouldn't be interesting to play a VN with all chibi art.

I can really only get into voice acting if it's not in my native language (aka english) or if it's REALLY GOOD. If I were you I would concentrate on finishing/releasing it first and then getting voice actors together for a 'special' voiced edition. :P But in the end you can do whatever you want. If you feel like voice would be beneficial to your project go ahead! Just be aware that all that voice will up the filesize by a lot and there are some people on this forum who won't be able to play it because of slow internet making it take forever to download.

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran

#71 Post by TsukiShima »

[EDIT : This post will be updated with the fanarts for the time being.]

This is not really an update, but I think it's worth mentioning.

For now, we're taking our time to finish this project as I'm reworking with the scripts and CGs. Since this game is taking a bit longer to finish, I wanted to be at least good; not perfect, but good. And so the composer is really doing a good job with the music, I must mention, and there might be surprises waiting.

Also, there's been a few fanarts of the game, either some requests I made here, and some are given to me from my friends. Perhaps I'll place them into the game, but I can't be sure yet since I haven't done coding the gallery.

Anyway, these are the few fanarts of the characters!
( The Bluebird girl counts since she's in despite not being important, but there's one fanart that is missing, which was done by Tag- , and so I'm really sorry Tag! ;n; )

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

I'm actually surprised I have more collection of Serene the MC more than the others.

danieleman

#72 Post by danieleman »

Aww a cute girl and the handsome guy,your drawing skill is brilliant Tsuki!

Remember that I always support you from back,keep up a good work :D!

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran

#73 Post by TsukiShima »

Hey there, it's been awhile since I've update about this game!

We've been going slow, as the script is being renew, what does that mean?
* A more smoothly written story!
* Minor characters are added with more roles.
* Some major events in the story has been changed to make the story more relevant.
* Special (P)lanets' characters appearance!

I want to take time to specially thank the members who volunteered to help me with this project. Without you guys, it would be nowhere!

Editor : CheeryMoya (http://twinturtlegames.com/)
Coding Assistant : DragoonHP (http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/member ... ile&u=5786)
Music Composer : ToddSmithComposer (https://soundcloud.com/todd-vivace-smith)
Artist and Original Idea : myself

Special thanks :
• rufiangel (http://rufiangel.deviantart.com/)
• teacup (http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/member ... ile&u=3940)

---

Some of the arts has already been finalized, however I can't really show much. But here is a WIP, a line of the main cast of Heartful Memory! :)

----

I have been busy polishing my arts, trying to make myself more big by making doujin related stuff first, and trying to gain fans from the audience of my own country.

Talann
Regular
Projects: Shooting Stars, REBORN

#74 Post by Talann »

OMG THE ART IS SOOOO CUTE
sorry for caps but jhisuhjhdskjfns
im already in love, i cannot wait.
srsly, this is like an amazing plot and art and EVERYTHING
everything is perfect ;~;

*cries in a corner from happiness.

Starshine
Veteran
Completed: http://berry-melon.blogspot.co.uk/2016/ ... -2016.html
Projects: Pancake Surprise (2016)
Tumblr: http://bettybooplover.tumblr.com
Deviantart: berry-melon
Soundcloud: sweepea-1

#75 Post by Starshine »

This game is going to be really good, i just know it. I have been waiting to play, but it seems the game still isn't released.
http://berry-melon.blogspot.com
I'm not resting until I find
What would make your eyes
Glisten like mine
With loves divine!

Boo-Boo I couldn't aspire....to anything...
Higher...than to fill that one desire to make it
My own....Bop-Bop-a-Dop-Boop-Oop-a-Doop honey?