Get Dumped ☆ [GxB][Comedy][COMPLETED]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
♥BlackRainbow08♥
Projects: 'Love High'
Organization: Registered Member

Re: Get Dumped ☆ [GxB][Comedy] - UPDATED 10/05/12

#16 Post by ♥BlackRainbow08♥ »

wooowww. It looks interesting. Well good luck with it. I will ba looking forward to it :D
\(♥.♥)/ Hiii. Call me She. \(♥.♥)/
Love is in the air. You can feel it before realizing it.
|| My Blogs || My Watty Account || My New Website || My Twitter || My Tumblr || Visit Me~! Thank You♥
Drawing and Writing Stories, I just love to do so. It makes me so happy. ^___^v
♥BlackRainbow08♥

riiko08
Regular
Completed: Locked Heart, Cinderella Phenomenon
Organization: DICESUKI
Deviantart: kooriiko

#17 Post by riiko08 »

Wow! This seems interesting!
I'll definitely watch out for this! XD

macuyo
Regular
Completed: Get Dumped
Projects: Soul Collector
Organization: Macuyo Production

#18 Post by macuyo »

Still working on the script! Proofreading it like crazy as I go haha. I actually lost my plot outline for awhile because I'm so organized and had to put it on hold. T_T Aside from the script, I'm also working on the bgm... "working on" as in searching around the internet for them. xD
I feel so close to finishing this game yet so far lol

@♥BlackRainbow08♥ & riiko08: Thanks guys! :D I'll do my best to update more frequently.
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

Rem-chan
Regular

#19 Post by Rem-chan »

The menu and artwork looks so amazing! As does the story! <3

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#20 Post by WickedRaccoon »

macuyo wrote:Still working on the script! Proofreading it like crazy as I go haha. I actually lost my plot outline for awhile because I'm so organized and had to put it on hold. T_T Aside from the script, I'm also working on the bgm... "working on" as in searching around the internet for them. xD
I feel so close to finishing this game yet so far lol
hey now,don't rush things.taking your time fixing,checking and polishing the game gives better results,so we'll wait patiently in a corner (hooray for corners ^^)
p.s. if you need help in proofreading,i can help..if you...need...maybe...some help... *runs away and hides*

Panda_nui
Regular
Projects: re:_night

#21 Post by Panda_nui »

ahh////
this looks like a really fun and interesting game!!
I recently went on your tumblr and saw a WIP of one of the CGs, and it literally got me laughing so hard.
totally looking forward to this when it's done! *q* <333

macuyo
Regular

Re: Get Dumped ☆ [GxB][Comedy] - UPDATED 11/04/12

#22 Post by macuyo »

Progress Update: I added a side image of the main character and I changed some things on the main menu because I thought it was too plain. First post updated with both changes so you can check them out there! :) Another change which you can't see here is that I edited the sprites so they look somewhat nicer now. ^^ (Especially the shine on the hair... I don't even know what I was doing back then haha)

Recently I read some threads about resolution sizes and 800x600 seems to be too small for most people. I feel so bad now because everything I've done was on 800x600 (as it was renpy's default size) and now it'll take a lot of work to change it. D: In addition, I totally omitted the fullscreen option in the preferences menu too in fear of pixellated graphics.. I'm so sorry to those who will have difficulty playing orz.

@Rem-chan: Thank you! <3
@WickedRaccoon: Haha you're so nice /feeds you cookies T7T <3 About proofreading, all my script is written on paper and I plan to type it directly into renpy so there is no... electronic... copy... orz Sorry about that but I appreciate your offer to help!///
@Panda_nui oh man that tumblr... sort of died out... oh I'm so bad at keeping up with stuff. I was debating maybe closing off my tumblr because it doesn't seem very necessary anymore;; But at the same time I want to keep that url name /selfish. Glad you like it though!
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#23 Post by WickedRaccoon »

@macuyo oh goodie,thanks!!! *munchs on cookies* ^^ no worries,will be here if needen in any given time
michi looks cute,cuter that what I imagined her to be.also,the new main menu looks better.not crowded or plain,but it gives you that feeling you get from the movies.you know,when one breaks up with the other and walks away leaving the other behind and...and I'm rambling again T_T but you get the picture of it,hehe

macuyo
Regular

#24 Post by macuyo »

Phew I marathoned the cgs after I got home today x___x Finally I finished all of them! So good news: art is 100% done! :D I won't update the first post with cgs because that'll ruin the fun +*+*
I'm feeling strangely productive so I'm hoping to finish a lot this weekend. :9
WickedRaccoon wrote:@macuyo oh goodie,thanks!!! *munchs on cookies* ^^ no worries,will be here if needen in any given time
michi looks cute,cuter that what I imagined her to be.also,the new main menu looks better.not crowded or plain,but it gives you that feeling you get from the movies.you know,when one breaks up with the other and walks away leaving the other behind and...and I'm rambling again T_T but you get the picture of it,hehe
Haha yeah I like the new one much better too! If that's what you got from the new main menu then mission accomplished! *7* That's exactly what I want to convey.
No worries, reading it is fun xD
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#25 Post by WickedRaccoon »

macuyo wrote:Phew I marathoned the cgs after I got home today x___x Finally I finished all of them! So good news: art is 100% done! :D I won't update the first post with cgs because that'll ruin the fun +*+*
I'm feeling strangely productive so I'm hoping to finish a lot this weekend. :9
woohoo!!!!!congrats on finishing the game art (*⌒ヮ⌒*)good luck with completing it!!!
macuyo wrote:Haha yeah I like the new one much better too! If that's what you got from the new main menu then mission accomplished! *7* That's exactly what I want to convey.
No worries, reading it is fun xD
haha great,cause i do tend to write a whole bunch of things all together.so it's good that you don't get bored reading and say it's fun.and yes,mission indeed accomplished,no worries there.the feeling is there ^^

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

Re: Get Dumped ☆ [GxB][Comedy] - UPDATED 11/09/12

#26 Post by michi 18 »

Wow. So the game is almost done? When do you expect to release it?
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

macuyo
Regular

Re: Get Dumped ☆ [GxB][Comedy] - UPDATED 11/09/12

#27 Post by macuyo »

Thanks! Update this time... I've touched up some cgs so that they'll look better and I finished the introduction (part 1/8 ish)! :9
I don't have much progress that I can actually show haha;; Sorry about that T__T
Also I've updated both my blogs' look (link in sig) and added some new stuff (ex. banner, list of projects + description, etc). Hope you'll all get the time to check it out!
michi 18 wrote:Wow. So the game is almost done? When do you expect to release it?
Yup! I'm hoping to finish the script in early December (hopefully a few days after my break starts) and have it beta tested late December by some of my friends. A likely release date would be early January. :D
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

Re: Get Dumped ☆ [GxB][Comedy] - UPDATED 12/02/12

#28 Post by michi 18 »

Wow so it would be a new year vn ~ cool:
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

inhalance
Regular
Projects: Seasonal Melody ♬

#29 Post by inhalance »

The artwork is really cute! Definitely going to follow this game. If it's going to be released in early January that would be a perfect new year's treat ^^ Looking forward to it
Offering proofreading help and writing assets.

Current WIP:

macuyo
Regular

#30 Post by macuyo »

Coming along with the script! After I edit it and type it up in Renpy, I'll start adding a word count sort of box in the first post. The game is turning out to have more plot than I planned. xD It was originally supposed to be a comedy/gag about typical shoujo manga but now I guess it got more realistic. :9

@michi 18: Aww yeah 8)
@inhalance: Thank you!/// Haha hopefully it'll get released without delays~ :D
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr