In the Name of Love and DotA

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Asuka Shinota-chi
Completed: In the Name of Love and DotA
Projects: In the Name of Love and DotA the Second Login

In the Name of Love and DotA

#1 Post by Asuka Shinota-chi »

This is my second project,but the first that is published
DISC COVER.jpg
Project name: In the Name of Love and DotA
Genre: I don't know what is it called when you involved love and battle in a game (FREE)
Rating: Teens who understands love and fights well
Features: 2d(CG) and 3d(photo) character interactions,with Dating simulation system(like a day planner,also a Stats meter will be included),I've made a lot of character and Background but I should rewrite the story
,I also have made some Battle CG's

ABOUT:

The story was about a student named Jati who accidentally found CD game tittled DotA,he tried to play it,but then he suddenly trapped in that game world.He found himself in a visual world and played in that game with his Hero/fighter partner named Rotsundere whom Jati called accidentally when he attacked by the other player who had been trapped before him.In this game world,the more you get stronger and win against other player will get more facility and good life,so the players who trapped in this game continued to fight each other in order to live well.jati trying to find out how to get out of there while he interacted with his friends in that game world (of course they were girls).

WHY?:
DotA, a warcraft game maps made by ICEFROG, My friends and I like to play it,we choose heroes,play them and kill each other to decided who is get the most killing points.I made the characters,especially the heroes based on the heroes of this game with a lot of modification,so this game will be like a fangame for DotA(But with story inside).

these are the main character and his partner:
jati.png
rotsun.png
testing BG and CG:
classroom.jpg
CG events1.png

I'm sorry,I didn't add more pics because it take a lot of time to upload it,I will add more soon.

AND THEN.......:
And now I'd like to know your opinion about this concept and I hope some suggestion from you all,thanks!!

Tell me about my art of the Character(but not the Photo one)
Background images (By the way I learned making that background from Mugenjohncel Tutorial VIDEO,except for the clay rendered steps HEHE..)

Thanks,thanks,thanks!

Asuka Shinota-chi

Re: Creating a Topic for your Game

#2 Post by Asuka Shinota-chi »

Oh my god I've made a mistake to make my post here!!I'm sorry!!

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

Re: In the Name of Love and DotA

#3 Post by PyTom »

I split this post out, and remove your other thread. I figure this one had all the images, so it's the threads we should keep.
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

Asuka Shinota-chi

Re: In the Name of Love and DotA

#4 Post by Asuka Shinota-chi »

Thanks,you've saved me a lot!!