Yatsuzaki [KN/Drama/Real Life]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
specialtantei
Veteran

Yatsuzaki [KN/Drama/Real Life]

#1 Post by specialtantei »

-TEARING APPART-
Plot: This story is not fiction. It is a bit of reality, taken form my life as a bullied child. The main character is a broken me, who thinks she has lost everything. There is no happiness in this story, and though I seek no pitty, what I do seek is understandment. It is difficult for me to write down this thoughts and feelings, but the reason I am doing is to finally let go of all the bad memories, and make people realise the importance of bullying in our society, using my personal experience as an example.
Rated: 15+ (Suicide, depression, bad words, etc.)
Story by: Specialtantei
Art by: HanaMori
Menu and Credit songs by: Hania Lee
Music by: Kevin McLeod
Main Menu Concept:
Game Menu Concept:
Adjustment bars are hidden. If you hover the mouse around the spots they appear.
Character Concept:
Menu Song:
Credit Song:
Progress:
Concept Art = 100%
Character Art = 100%
Backgrounds = 45%
Music = 60%
Scripting = 30%
Overall = 67%
Everyone has a right to pursue a happy life.
The difficult part is to be given that right.
Everyone has a right to pursue a happy life.
The difficult part is to fulfill that right.
I too have a right to pursue a happy life.
The difficult part is to work out a compromise for that right.
-FREDERIKA BERNKASTEL-
Last edited by specialtantei on Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

CheeryMoya
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Yatsuzaki [KN/Drama/Real Life]

#2 Post by CheeryMoya »

Plot: This story is not fiction. It is a bit of reality, taken form my life as a bullied child. The main character is a broken me, who thinks she has lost everything. There is no happiness in this story, and though I seek no pitty, what I do seek is understandment. It is difficult for me to write down this thoughts and feelings, but the reason I am doing is to finally let go of all the bad memories.
Not trying to make light of your experiences or whatever, but isn't this... a bit narcissistic? You could just say that this is essentially an autobiography, or you could make the main character an author avatar. Removing your personal self from the story might make it less painful, though the story can remain the same. Catharsis doesn't have to involve your own self, if you know what I mean @_@

That said, you'll want to find a proofreader since I already caught a few errors in your synopsis. Good luck.

specialtantei
Veteran

Re: Yatsuzaki [KN/Drama/Real Life]

#3 Post by specialtantei »

CheeryMoya wrote:
Narcissistic? Never thought like that 'bout it. Well, different people have different views. The actual reason I'm writing this is to make people see the importance of bullying from a personal experience.
And don't worry, I WILL get a proofreader. I know I nead one really badly.