The Legend Of Mytheril [GxB] [School Life] [Magic] [Mystery]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Heartless-Star
Regular
Projects: The legend of Mythril.
Organization: Spirited☆Soul

Re: The Legend Of Mytheril [GxB] [School Life] [Magic] [Myst

#166 Post by Heartless-Star »

Hi everyone, sorry for not posting anything up! Im just glad im back from my studies and im ready for progress, especially if you have to finish several schoolwork and 4 different test at the same week, i'm so exhausted!What kind to teachers does that, i only had 2 week on me, i just want to (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \) and щ(ಥДಥщ). Anyway, i was trying to post this up some weeks ago but things didn't go as i planed it. At least it better to do it now than later. Now back to tha main point, we have now finished Ryota Nakamura final design, i hope you all like it! (๑>ᴗ<๑)

Ps:We have something special prepered for all of you in the near future, hope you all will like it!And i also realized i have a lot of messages and it will take some time to read them all, i'm sorry for the delay! Im going to read all of them and then send you all a reply!

CSJ wrote:Akira's clothing keeps reminding me of Stan's jacket. :3

I'll be working on this VN for nanowrimo. With luck, I'll have a lot more than a demo written by the end of the month.
Just watching Stan's jacket and Akira's clothing makes me laugh a bit since they are indeed a bit similar, but it's a very nice thing seing something like this :D Yeah, we will also put alot of work into our part of the VN, great to hear the good news, send me a pm when you're done (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

shiho14
Regular

#167 Post by shiho14 »

Thank you for the updates! :D Ryota Nakamura looks so :oops: I'm really loving his design! I like the fact that the art on his jacket especially at the back looks really detailed :) His facial expressions are good (loving his blushing face) and the bandage on his face adds the charm. :wink:

Good luck on your studies and I hope you don't stress yourself too much! I'll patiently wait for your updates! :)

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

#168 Post by Mimi_Melody »

Glad to see you're back! I've just finished my semester tests too @@
Wow, Ryota's jacket reminds me of China xD Is he Chinese or something?
Now that you mention it, X-mas and New Year are coming soon~ Looking forward to the special something <3

Kyuun

#169 Post by Kyuun »

Wow, all of the character designs are amazing. Their blushing faces are really cute (especially Nakamura's) and I love the detail put into their clothing/attires. You guys are putting so much effort into this, I can't believe this is a free game. But thank you very much for that! I'm really looking forward to the completion. Keep up the hard work! c:
And he added, perhaps a little sadly, "Straight ahead, you can't go very far." - The Little Prince

Heartless-Star
Regular
Projects: The legend of Mythril.
Organization: Spirited☆Soul

#170 Post by Heartless-Star »

Hello there! I hope you have had a wonderful christmas guys~~♬ I have an excellent one with my family and my husband who was with me even if he was far, I was really happy u//v//u <3

As a promised here it's my christmas gift for all of you for your support!! ♡ Please enjoy!♡ (sorry for my poor grammar!)

Specially this is a present for my team of: and mizu-saan for their hard work during the year, YOU'RE AWESOME!! even if I didn't talked to you I noticed your work and I really appreciate to work with you~ ;//7//;// ♥ I wish we can continue working the next year as well!

★Best wishes for this new year and happy holidays~★

Ps: This is made no other than our lovely friend and teammate Nikkito! http://nikiito.deviantart.com/art/Chibi ... -422266931

shiho14
Regular

#171 Post by shiho14 »

The chibis are really cute!! I want to take them home xD

Thank you for your hard work! Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you team! :)

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#172 Post by try10 »

I love the chibis! The're so cute! :D
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

#173 Post by Hazel-Bun »

So adorable <3 Can't wait for this game to come out and a merry (belated) Christmas to you too! Hope your New Years is great :)
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

Shacchan

#174 Post by Shacchan »

I love the art so much! I'll be waiting for the game :3 Good Luck and happy new year <3

Adrianachew

#175 Post by Adrianachew »

Hello,
OMG I look forward to this VN. Though just wondering hows the progress now =) If I can be in any help just let me know X3
Thank You !!

snowflakes
Regular
Projects: Improve my art
Deviantart: vychi

#176 Post by snowflakes »

OMG can't wait, artwork is hilarous and story looks very interesting! I can't believe this will be for free...
Wish i can play this masterpiece soon !

CatyCats
Regular

#177 Post by CatyCats »

Cool! He's really cool!
Keep up the improvement! With this, there'll be many people who will definitely like this game!

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#178 Post by try10 »

Some updates please? :D

snowflakes
Regular
Projects: Improve my art
Deviantart: vychi

#179 Post by snowflakes »

Some updates here...

CSJ
Regular

#180 Post by CSJ »

Good question.

Personally, I have a rather large (and growing) cache of writings, ideas and story outlines, some of which I've actually typed up, but a good portion of it is still scattered around in notes here and there. I've got a very good idea of where I was planning to take this VN and in the event the others contact me, I'll share it with them asap. I might even finish the ever-growing set of plot threads that have thrusted outwards like filaments of fungi burrowing into a particularly unfortunate tree root.

There's enough written down already to cover a demo based around the first day of school. I somewhat lost motivation to complete anything beyond that first day, mainly due to personal concerns over writing quality (after several readings, I feel compelled to completely redraft about half of it - it was originally based off what the previous writer had started, which was... not impressive) and past time constraints. I'm in a position to resume work on this project, but there are too many unknown for me to reinvest right now. As far as I'm aware, the background artist vacancy remains unfilled (I told him on dA and I'll say it again, ExitMothership was and will probably always be the most talented person linked to this project) so at this stage, I'm preparing to shift towards a new project. If LoM isn't restarted, it might borrow some plot elements and plans, but will more or less be an original work.

Basically, imagine a crossover between raising sim Princess Maker and vn Katawa Shoujo, with orphans. I've discussed the concept with friends and it might end up in the Ideas section of this site in the near future. Who knows?

I feel blessed being part of this, if only for the challenge. Storyboarding for a visual novel is certainly harder than it looks at first, but now I have a lot more confidence in my ability to plan and write one. I appreciated all the messages, comments and responses I got, not just from Heartless-Star but also various people here and elsewhere. This is not a definitive 'end' since I've never been in charge of LoM, but for now, I'm putting further writing work on ice pending discussion within the dev team.

So long and thanks for all the fish,

CSJ