The Tale of Euphoria: To Save the Desolate Future(GXB)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
vyushko
Regular
Projects: The Tale of Euphoria: To Save the Desolate Future

The Tale of Euphoria: To Save the Desolate Future(GXB)

#1 Post by vyushko »

Hi, everyone! I am new so please be nice. Me and a few of my friends are making a new VN called "The Tale of Euphoria: To Save the Desolate Future".
Summary:
In the world of Euphoria, it is the year 2000 A.C.C. A war is being fought and Euphoria is being invaded by strange creatures with hidden motives. The Immortals, few as they are, are trying to protect the humans of Euphoria, but to no avail. The world is coming to an end, or so everyone thinks. Elsewhere, 2 Immortals have been given an important mission: To retrive the "Saviour" from the past, before it's destruction. They go to the past and appear in a little bedroom, which seems to be that of a child. There are so many questions to ask. What are Immortals? Where did they end up? Who are the invaders and what is their goal? And who is this young girl that calls herself Eriu?
So, what do you think? Pitiful, I know...
By the way, you can choose who you will play as in the very beginning.
Anyway, here are a few of the characters:
Eriu(I changed the name):
eriu 2.png
"I am a noboby. I can't save Euphoria. That time, I couldn't even save myself..."
Race:Special Immoratal
Element:???
She is one of main protagonists and one of the 2 girls you can play as. She thinks of herself as someone that does not deserve to live, due to something that happened in her past. She lives alone in a big mansion and is home-schooled. Her guardian sends a maid to check up on her from time to time and clean up. She is quiet and likes to observe, but she is quite the kid at heart. She does not know of the hardships of this word, or one would think. She sees the unseen and remembers everything in her past, but to her it seems superficial. She carries around with her a black bunny with red eyes, who is covered in bandages. She calls the bunny "Shi". She is a somewhat sad and cold character, but as the story develops, she starts to treasure life more. She likes dark places and colors like black, purple and dark blue. She loves butterflies and claims to see a glowing dark blue butterfly every night beside her window.
Fortuna:
fortuna 2.png
"You know me, because we have met before."
Race:Special Immortal
Element:???
She is the 2nd protagonist and is the second girl you can play as. She is really smart and knows a lot about the outside world. She sees many things with her eyes, more than you might think. She travels around and prays with and for those who will die or those who are dead. She knows deaths secrets, but is one of the only ones to stay sane. She is accompanied by a black cat, also covered in bandages, with Azure eyes that she calls "Kiseki". She is quite mature, but sometimes easily embarressed. She treasures others lives, but not her own. She loves the color red, but she does not know why, some of her memories are gone, so she can't remember where she met Eriu, but shes knows that they met before.
Obtainable guys:
Kobayashi Eichi:
"I call you Princess beacuse you are as pretty as one."
Race:Special Immoratal
Element:Fire
He is a happy-go-lucky guy with black hair, blue eyes and slightly tanned skin. He seems to be about 16. He seems like a pretty innocent and naive guy, but he has a few secrets of his own. He is a lot smarter than people give him credit for and he may seem clueless, but things are not always as they appear.
Takahashi Amane:
"Everything will be alright, trust me."
Race: Special Immortal
Element:Earth
He is prince like chracter and is a true gentelman with dark green eyes and Brown hair with slightly tanned skin(but it's still lighter than Eichi's). He looks to be about 19. He is calm and treats ladies with respect, but just like veryone else he has his dark secrets. He will answer any question you have for him, but in such a way, that you do not get any information out of him.
Ookami Ryou:
Ryou full size.png
"So you remembered my name...I thought you did not like me..."
Elements: Ice, Wind
He is a young boy with light blue eyes and pale green hair. He has noramal skin color, but without a tan. He is a shy and timid boy that is sent by the guardian of the girls who calls himself Kiriko. He is very considerate of them and hates it when they are sad, but just like them he thinks of himself as an inimportant being. He has a secret, but it does not seem that way at first.
Hades:
"You don't have to look so scared. I won't do anything to you."
Element:Black magic
He is a mysterious guy that has no memories, but sure does not act that way. He has crimson eyes and black hair, with a few purple highlights. He has deadly pale skin and looks to be about 17. He loves to tease and make the girls feel umcomfotable, but knows when he needs to comfort them. He hates to pry and does not ask any questions. He will answer any question that he can, but with no memories, asking him many things would be quite pointless. Sometimes, for the sake of teasing he won't answer a quetion, even if he does know the answer.
There are 4 obtainable characters and 2 secret characters(one for every girl).
I am sorry I can't upload any screenshots yet. Please comment and review. I appreciate constructive criticism, but please don't be mean.
This VN is on a bit of a slow-down because me and 2 others have mid-term exams coming up so we can't work and study well at the same time, but the script is still being written and after the 10th we will be in full swing so expect some great work from then on :)
Last edited by vyushko on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:22 pm, edited 19 times in total.
“Life lives, life dies. Life laughs, life cries. Life gives up and life tries. But life looks different through everyone's eyes.”

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

Re: The Tale of Euphoria: To Save the Desolate Future(GXB)

#2 Post by WickedRaccoon »

ok i fell in love with Hel.she is the perfect girl: pale skin,silver hair and two colored eyes!!!!and she carries a bunny????heck yeah!also the plot is super interesting,so my eyes are locked on this thread!!!!i wish you good luck!!!! ^^

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#3 Post by Taleweaver »

This story is still in its Ideas stage, so I'm moving it to this forum. As soon as you have more of the actual game to show, contact me and I'll move it back.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

vyushko
Regular

#4 Post by vyushko »

Alright I don't mind.
“Life lives, life dies. Life laughs, life cries. Life gives up and life tries. But life looks different through everyone's eyes.”

TakeOverWorld
Regular

#5 Post by TakeOverWorld »

The world of the story sounds pretty interesting :)

vyushko
Regular

#6 Post by vyushko »

Thanks @TakeOverWorld

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#7 Post by WickedRaccoon »

the sketch of hel looks nice.can't wait to see it colored ^^

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#8 Post by Taleweaver »

Moved back to WIP for progress.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira