Paradise Plus(GXG)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
JimG
Regular

Re: Paradise Plus(GXG) 2/28 Update

#16 Post by JimG »

Desu_Cake wrote:This thread deserves far more attention than it's getting. I will be watching warmly.
Agreed. I am really looking forward to this game.

Best Regards
Jim

Sexy Yuri
Regular
Completed: None..
Projects: Demonic Hearts(Current). Paradise Plus
Organization: Ero-Ga

Re: Paradise Plus(GXG) 3/2 Update

#17 Post by Sexy Yuri »

Desu_Cake wrote:This thread deserves far more attention than it's getting. I will be watching warmly.
I'm not sure about this thread deserving far more attention than it's getting though it's very nice that you will be watching. Thanks! I think most of people here who check up on the thread are just lurkers...
JimG wrote:
Agreed. I am really looking forward to this game.

Best Regards
Jim
Thanks! Can't wait to show you the final game or at least the demo!

Update:

I have been writing/coding for a couple of days and finally introduce 6/7 of heroines. Sorry Kotori... Should be adding Kotori and another scene this weekend so I can send it to one of the proofreaders. Then I could show more screenshots! :D Demo is almost halfway.

I decided to show you from time to time past character designs side by side with the current ones. We will start with Yui. Enjoy!

Don't forget to leave a comment and such.

cladinpink
Regular

#18 Post by cladinpink »

This looks really promising, and I like the variety between the obtainable characters~
How far are you with the game as of now?

I have to admit that, after seeing Yui's designs, I actually liked the old one a little better. Not enough to make a huge difference or anything, and it's likely to be just my personal preference. The new design does look "cleaner" though.

Looking forward to see how this goes!

JimG
Regular

#19 Post by JimG »

cladinpink wrote:This looks really promising, and I like the variety between the obtainable characters~

I have to admit that, after seeing Yui's designs, I actually liked the old one a little better. Not enough to make a huge difference or anything, and it's likely to be just my personal preference. The new design does look "cleaner" though.

No offense cladinpink, I think the new design is far superior, but, as you say, it is personal preference.

Best Regards
Jim

ShippoK
Veteran
Projects: Eyes of Gold (In-Progress)
Organization: (Red Moon)

#20 Post by ShippoK »

JimG wrote:
cladinpink wrote:This looks really promising, and I like the variety between the obtainable characters~

No offense cladinpink, I think the new design is far superior, but, as you say, it is personal preference.

Best Regards
Jim
I can actually see why a lot of people would like the old designs a little better.

Old:
The shading is more fleshed out and it's a little more detailed with its more smoother thinner lines.
It character itself looks off though... Especially around her body and face.

New:
The new deigns have more visible and crisp lines with darker colors that are easier on the eyes.
The anatomy looks a little more better as well, though it became a little more stiff as well.
(Oh god Current Yui's fingers.. HER FINGERS! The older one seem to do a better job with the fingers.)

In a nutshell, it became more 'Anime', but that's not a bad thing!

But, ya know, personal preference. 8)
Much Appreciated for those who took the Survey!

Image Image
Eyes of Gold [BL (Suspense) (+18)] IN-PROGRESS
Alternate Online [(Friendship) (+10)] ON-HOLD
DeviantART• •[Honest critique] - 'Honesty is its own reward.'

Sexy Yuri
Regular

#21 Post by Sexy Yuri »

Thanks! I have no idea at the moment. ^-^;; Too many changes made to this game that you wouldn't believe. A simple coming out story that turn into this. If you saw the old premise you wouldn't tell it was the same game. It's was on game development 'hell' for latter half of the last year and recently made progress.. I really do want to do this right but ugh.

Thanks for your input! Well, Yui has a lot of changes between 2011 and current. 'Old' Yui was originally a sporty girl than today's version. I lost contact with that artist so that is one of the reasons why I had to change. ^-^;; If you want to see old sprites compare to the new ones then let me know.. Btw, if you are curious Sena's original name was Megumi.
JimG wrote:

Best Regards
Jim
Yeah, it's definitely a personal preference. Well, quality and anatomy wise it's far superior and old one does have it's charmed.(Can't think of anything on the old one right now... >.>;;)
ShippoK wrote:
JimG wrote:

Best Regards
Jim
I can actually see why a lot of people would like the old designs a little better.

Old:
The shading is more fleshed out and it's a little more detailed with its more smoother thinner lines.
It character itself looks off though... Especially around her body and face.

New:
The new deigns have more visible and crisp lines with darker colors that are easier on the eyes.
The anatomy looks a little more better as well, though it became a little more stiff as well.
(Oh god Current Yui's fingers.. HER FINGERS! The older one seem to do a better job with the fingers.)

In a nutshell, it became more 'Anime', but that's not a bad thing!

But, ya know, personal preference. 8)
Yeah, I can see why they would like it also. Though on I don't know about hands part though since the old design barely show the hands though.. ^-^;;

Well, lucky that we have at least 2 poses for each characters. xD Maybe that would make them more lively. I did get a comment of how realistic it was. :)

Thanks for comment, you guys. :D No screenshots yet since the proofreader is on break and I don't want post error filled screenshots. The next set of screenshots will have Sarah and Kotori and maybe a sneak peak of Sena's past before the start of the game. Yeah, you will be flipping through past and present so you can understand why Sena was sent to her mother.

xyz1981

#22 Post by xyz1981 »

can't seem to acces the 18+ side? wonder what's wrong :?

cladinpink
Regular

#23 Post by cladinpink »

Sexy Yuri wrote:Thanks for your input! Well, Yui has a lot of changes between 2011 and current. 'Old' Yui was originally a sporty girl than today's version. I lost contact with that artist so that is one of the reasons why I had to change. ^-^;; If you want to see old sprites compare to the new ones then let me know.. Btw, if you are curious Sena's original name was Megumi.
Ohhh, I would very much like that! You should post them here; I bet I'm not the only one who's curious as to what changes have been made and how the old ones looked :)

Sexy Yuri
Regular

#24 Post by Sexy Yuri »

xyz1981 wrote:can't seem to acces the 18+ side? wonder what's wrong :?
Check this out to see this out: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... =10&t=3671
This is how to access the adult forum on lsf. :D
cladinpink wrote:
Sexy Yuri wrote:Thanks for your input! Well, Yui has a lot of changes between 2011 and current. 'Old' Yui was originally a sporty girl than today's version. I lost contact with that artist so that is one of the reasons why I had to change. ^-^;; If you want to see old sprites compare to the new ones then let me know.. Btw, if you are curious Sena's original name was Megumi.
Ohhh, I would very much like that! You should post them here; I bet I'm not the only one who's curious as to what changes have been made and how the old ones looked :)
Okay I will. :D Well, the only ones about the old changes are people on adult sub-forum. ^-^;; Next time I post here will be another one of those. Nonami or Sena are next.

Since my proofreader left because of personal issues... I'm looking for a new proofreader who is willing to correct the All age version and Adult version.

Thank you

cladinpink
Regular

#25 Post by cladinpink »

Sexy Yuri wrote:Okay I will. :D Well, the only ones about the old changes are people on adult sub-forum. ^-^;; Next time I post here will be another one of those. Nonami or Sena are next.

Since my proofreader left because of personal issues... I'm looking for a new proofreader who is willing to correct the All age version and Adult version.

Thank you
Sweet, thank you!

I would love to help you out with proof-reading, but unfortunately my life is quite hectic right now. I hope you find someone though!

Bellalea

#26 Post by Bellalea »

My heart just started thumping when I saw the girls. I can't wait for this!

And by the way, I personally prefer Yui's newer design :)

Sexy Yuri
Regular

#27 Post by Sexy Yuri »

cladinpink wrote:
Sexy Yuri wrote:Okay I will. :D Well, the only ones about the old changes are people on adult sub-forum. ^-^;; Next time I post here will be another one of those. Nonami or Sena are next.

Thank you
Sweet, thank you!

I would love to help you out with proof-reading, but unfortunately my life is quite hectic right now. I hope you find someone though!
Your welcome!

I hope I can find someone also. Shouldn't be that hard...Right?
Bellalea wrote:My heart just started thumping when I saw the girls. I can't wait for this!

And by the way, I personally prefer Yui's newer design :)
Is it love at first sight? :wink: Glad P+ is getting another fan. :mrgreen:

I have finally got new some screenshots to share with you guys! ^-^

Ayu :)

Finally Sara/Sarah gets some of the spotlight! :lol:

Don't forget about Sena's milf of a mother Nonami. :mrgreen:

I hope you guys enjoy these. :D

Nuxill
Veteran
Projects: No Friend
Tumblr: nuxill
itch: nuxill

Re: Paradise Plus(GXG) 4/19 Update

#28 Post by Nuxill »

Is there a reason to have the text box so tiny? For me personally when the text is so low I tend to concentrate on the bottom of the screen and not on the sprites. I don't know if it's the same for others though.

Sexy Yuri
Regular

#29 Post by Sexy Yuri »

Nuxill wrote:Is there a reason to have the text box so tiny? For me personally when the text is so low I tend to concentrate on the bottom of the screen and not on the sprites. I don't know if it's the same for others though.
There's not really a reason for the textbox being tiny. I just haven't mess around with it that much.. I will move it higher and make it a bit bigger. :mrgreen:

Nuxill
Veteran
Projects: No Friend
Tumblr: nuxill
itch: nuxill

#30 Post by Nuxill »

Sexy Yuri wrote:
Nuxill wrote:Is there a reason to have the text box so tiny? For me personally when the text is so low I tend to concentrate on the bottom of the screen and not on the sprites. I don't know if it's the same for others though.
There's not really a reason for the textbox being tiny. I just haven't mess around with it that much.. I will move it higher and make it a bit bigger. :mrgreen:
Ah awesome! Thank you! :lol: