Locus Magici [High Fantasy]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Anna
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Binary Soul, Days of the Divine, Nanolife, Firefly
Projects: current: Path of Dreamers
Organization: Circle Pegasi

Re: Locus Magici [Fantasy, Action] Still alive!

#31 Post by Anna »

Ran08 wrote:I'm not really a big fan of action, but this seems really interesting! :)
Please tell me that this is still in progress!

The premise seems good and the art is incredibly beautiful, well, as always, coming from you guys~ Hahahaha.

Looking forward to this! <3
Thank you so much! I'm not the action-type either, but I promise the action in this will be fun too and related to plot and character development ;)! There are fights, but think of the action in here more as trying to find a solution to problems thrown at the reader, who needs to keep the character's condition and such in mind.

Also this project is very much alive and in progress! Here's some proof actually: https://twitter.com/Peg_Anna/status/503683254386692096

University is finally over and done with for me and Kiki, which was the reason we couldn't work much on this the past year. We're working on it full-gear now!

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

Re: Locus Magici [Fantasy, Action] Still alive!

#32 Post by Ran08 »

Anna wrote: Thank you so much! I'm not the action-type either, but I promise the action in this will be fun too and related to plot and character development ;)! There are fights, but think of the action in here more as trying to find a solution to problems thrown at the reader, who needs to keep the character's condition and such in mind.

Also this project is very much alive and in progress! Here's some proof actually: https://twitter.com/Peg_Anna/status/503683254386692096

University is finally over and done with for me and Kiki, which was the reason we couldn't work much on this the past year. We're working on it full-gear now!
Oh my gosh, I'm so happy this is still in progress! :") Yay! Good luck! I'm so looking forward to playing this!
When are you planning to release this? :) Or even just the demo? Haha.

Anna
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Binary Soul, Days of the Divine, Nanolife, Firefly
Projects: current: Path of Dreamers
Organization: Circle Pegasi

Re: Locus Magici [Fantasy, Action] still alive!

#33 Post by Anna »

Ran08 wrote: Oh my gosh, I'm so happy this is still in progress! :") Yay! Good luck! I'm so looking forward to playing this!
When are you planning to release this? :) Or even just the demo? Haha.
At this point I'm really too careful to give even a tentative release date of anything, but when the demo is out we might know! All that's left to do is fun work though; the interesting bits of coding, the CGs, battle sprites and cut-ins :3