Memories of Summer Winds [BxG] [Romance][Tragedy][Dem Feels]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Kato
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Memories of Summer Winds
Organization: Blue Sphere Group

Re: Memories of Summer Winds [NEW OST TRACK PG-6]

#91 Post by Kato »

- Updated to new videos with some corrected issues -

The two videos that were linked had some minor issues that had to be dealt with but are now replaced with fresh videos! :)

As Kanin has said, we are extremely excited to have had the chance to work with these talented artists and hope you enjoy the songs and stay tuned for more as time goes by!
Image Image
Kato, Producer & Programmer for Blue Sphere Group. Current Projects: Memories of Summer Winds

Kato
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Memories of Summer Winds [BxG] {NEW TRACK PG-1}

#92 Post by Kato »

Released a brand new track to the Blue Sphere Group's YouTube by HollyAO Music!

This is the first backing track we have released and would love your opinions and feedback! :D

-Forever Looking Forward-
Image Image
Kato, Producer & Programmer for Blue Sphere Group. Current Projects: Memories of Summer Winds

sonorousgem
Regular

#93 Post by sonorousgem »

Wow, this thread is very popular! (for good reason, too!)
The concept seems pretty classic; it reminds me just a tiny bit of the anime Amagami SS and I can't help but wonder what the rating will be XD (that anime was a lot more perverted than I expected).
Sorry if I repeat what others have already said, but there are a looot of characters that look well-developed and amazing :D
I'm kind of picky when it comes to art but it all looks really good-- I love the backgrounds especially.
It's pretty cool that all these people are working to make this project happen-- it looks like this will be a really great game.
It's a little weird for me to play BxG games, but I will definitely play it when it comes out. Good luck in finishing! :)

Kato
Miko-Class Veteran

#94 Post by Kato »

UPDATE!

Uploaded two new background tracks:

Memories of Summer Winds
and
Our Little Life.

The front page has also been completely revamped with Chibi's, courtesy or Ant-San!
sonorousgem wrote:It's a little weird for me to play BxG games, but I will definitely play it when it comes out.
The BxG tag is there but it's by no means any large goal of the game. The MC Kenta is fully developed and the general idea of the game is to have Kenta adjust to his own issues whilst having to deal with problems of those around him rather than the normal 'what's the best way to get this girl' theme that seems to go hand in hand with the BxG tag, so hopefully it'll be just as fun for everyone to play! :lol:
Image Image

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Memories of Summer Winds [New tracks PG-7, New 1st Post]

#95 Post by 15385bic »

ant san's chibis are really cute! and the colouring is gorgeous~ - i cant believe how many she was able to do for you *o*

this VN is just looking better and better with every update~

Kato
Miko-Class Veteran

#96 Post by Kato »

15385bic wrote:ant san's chibis are really cute! and the colouring is gorgeous~ - i cant believe how many she was able to do for you *o*
:lol: I really had no complaints with Ant-San's work at all. The speed and quality were both great and she did the full cast of 12 chibis! :o
15385bic wrote:this VN is just looking better and better with every update~
Thanks so much! Everyone is working amazingly hard to have everything come together and there's still no sign of slowing down. (I'm really not sure how I got so lucky to find such amazing team members :lol:)
Image Image

Armee
Veteran

#97 Post by Armee »

The chibi are so gorgeous. I'm really glad to see this game's progress is going well so far and hope your team won't stop improving! The BGM are also beautiful and really suited the game design. Thou I'm looking forward to see some graphic for the interface soon :D

Kato
Miko-Class Veteran

#98 Post by Kato »

Armee wrote:The chibi are so gorgeous. I'm really glad to see this game's progress is going well so far and hope your team won't stop improving! The BGM are also beautiful and really suited the game design. Thou I'm looking forward to see some graphic for the interface soon :D
Thank you! :)

The UI is more or less ready to roll, though I suppose I should throw some finished designs up here :lol:, ahh lets see...

First up we have the title screen. It still needs a bit of filling but all the hard bits are done already. The two variations here change depending on the time of day you are playing the game and both are animated (though you won't be able to tell in these pictures):
ImageImageImage

I'll also throw in a couple of in-game menus whilst I'm here :):
ImageImageImage
Image Image

Christophoodle

#99 Post by Christophoodle »

Good news for anyone who has been looking forward to this project - I've just typed our last lines of dialogue for the script to the demo. So a lot of the legwork is now done and dusted! Hope you guys can enjoy our demo soon - always looking for feedback in the meantime. Thanks for all the kind words so far. It's been a blast working on this project, and hopefully will continue to be as we go along. :)
Writer for the Blue Sphere Group. Current project: Memories of Summer Winds.

pickle131
Veteran
Tumblr: pickle131

#100 Post by pickle131 »

So excited!!
Sayuri [ freelance actress / singer / fangirl & stuff]

NeoAngelique
Regular

#101 Post by NeoAngelique »

Looks interesting. Looking forward to seeing it complete.

Kato
Miko-Class Veteran

#102 Post by Kato »

Boy it's been a while since the last update. Tw-two months really? Wow, okay! Anyway, just a spontaneous update letting everyone know that things are still travelling along! We are making fantastic progress with the script as of late and we have nearly closed the book on our second feature song! There's a lot happening behind the scenes that will spoil if we show it light too early but we just wanted to thank everyone for the support and let ya know we are still alive and kicking over here! :)
Image Image

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

Re: Memories of Summer Winds [BxG] [Romance][Tragedy][Dem Fe

#103 Post by SilverxBlue »

sklfjkdl It already has seven pages and I didn't even notice this before. What kind of lurker am I? ;___;

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to this. I'm really curious as to why that 'dem feels' tag is up there. XD
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

Kato
Miko-Class Veteran

#104 Post by Kato »

SilverxBlue wrote:sklfjkdl It already has seven pages and I didn't even notice this before. What kind of lurker am I? ;___;

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to this. I'm really curious as to why that 'dem feels' tag is up there. XD
Haha, Thanks! After reading through the last script update and knowing what's coming next, it felt like a fitting tag update :lol:
Image Image

Ferdokki
Veteran
Completed: Before Dream Valley, Chasing, Fear&Love
IRC Nick: Ferdokki

#105 Post by Ferdokki »

Is the game ready to play? How's progress?
(sorry, don't mean to sound bossy or rude or anything negative; it just seems like a really great game! Can't wait to play it! ;) )