Era of Monsters [GxB][Fantasy, Romance, Comedy][Demo]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
WickedRaccoon
Veteran

Re: Era of Monsters [GxB][Fantasy, Romance, Comedy][Demo]

#166 Post by WickedRaccoon »

Just found this thread, and it looks like my cuppa tea! Will be checking you--errm, this thread out.. >/////<
Good luck with your graduation! Fight-on!!! *^*)9

Anne
Veteran
Completed: Fae

#167 Post by Anne »

Merula O
Regular
Projects: Era of Monsters

#168 Post by Merula O »

Quality

Still alive, alive…
Exams are starting to bite me, so I don`t have much time for the game. I haven’t dropped it, and we`re writing the script for Drake`s route.
Shmittens
Thank you! Sorry that it took so long for an answer. Yes, my proofreaders are doing the great work, so I`m not really in need of other people to check the text right now. Thank you anyway! If God knows how long time after, when the game is finished, you are still interested, - I would like to have you as a tester.
Lyyli
Yep~ Thank you!
WickedRaccoon
Thank you! Yey, new stalkers always makes me happy- never mind. Fight-on! 彡☆
Anne
Someone, feed the poor starving baby, he`s eating his own clothes! Lol, indeed, this version deserves to exist. Thank you! He`s so adorable! *saved in the ‘fanart’ folder* The more I look at it the more I love it *__* So much of motivation~
~~~~
Just for fun – Neyris` family tree:
family.png
Yeah, even an old monster with tentacles is a bishounen in my perfect world. Come on, it`s an otome game here!

Lyyli
Regular

#169 Post by Lyyli »

Neyris have gorgeous ancestors! She got some really good genes ;3
Meep.

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#170 Post by try10 »

I really love your perfect world where even monsters are gorgeous! XD :D

ValeriaGray

#171 Post by ValeriaGray »

I volunteer as a tester whenever you need it! This is one of the few games that has really really captured my attention and kept it! ^.^

Shmittens

#172 Post by Shmittens »

I'd love to be a tester ^_^

And i agree with Lyyli, she got some really nice genes. I kind of wished i could see the tentacles though x3

Merula O
Regular

#173 Post by Merula O »

Lyyli, try10, yeah, that`s why Ney is so gorgeous. Who doesn`t like gorgeous worlds? ;)
ValeriaGray, yey~ oh god, it will took forever to finish, but we`re trying our bestest! I hope you won`t be too annoyed by endless waiting when it`s finally done. I`ll be happy to have you as a tester.
Shmittens, I`m happy!
Shmittens wrote:...I kind of wished i could see the tentacles though x3
Everything for ya:
grandpa.jpg
And a bonus, younger granny and grandpa (and more tentacles for Shmittens ^_^):
eom_m&k.jpg
The idea was born as a silly joke, but suddenly I started liking Ney`s granny and grandpa, so I`ve drawn this some time ago. I-I`m confused… Too much attention for some weird characters that barely appear in the game lol. I`ll be more focused, I promise!

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#174 Post by try10 »

So pretty... *hits head* I must be insane cause those tentacles look like snakes ( I AM VERY AFRAID OF SNAKES), but I still find the character attractive. :D

peppermintdragon

#175 Post by peppermintdragon »

Im real interested! *A* I gotta download it and play when im done with my assignment!
My WIP project: Hallow Mystery.
Check it out!
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=26120

Shmittens

#176 Post by Shmittens »

Merula O

I love you for showing me that O.o
They're gorgeous!

I really like your art!

Sora-Kuroi
Regular

#177 Post by Sora-Kuroi »

wow! the grandpa is so handsome! *------* ♥ I'm really looking forward to this game! the story is really interesting and the art is amazing!>w<

Bouki
Regular

#178 Post by Bouki »

Demo was so so SO epic. Especially the main character. God, how i loved Neyris. She is so cool. Maybe a bit shallow at times, but still cool. Actually, now that i think about it, all of the characters had their own charm to them. But Neyris sure was my favorite. Here goes the detailed comment about guys:(it's more like ranting about how hot they are, though. Sorry couldn't stop myself, tehee.)
Drake: Am I the only one who likes Drake? I dunno, he seems shy and sweet and... blonde. With beautiful eyes and such. Other than romance part, i think his character was well-written. He is a guard and doesn't like witches (even says it like that to your face ahaha), but still nice to Neyris since she didn't do anything wrong. Protector of justice indeed :D
Malik: He was nice too. And he said some sweet things back at that library. Oh you think I'm cute? You're the one who's cute, you little creep who remembers me while i can't even say your name properly.
Theo: Tsundere. With black hair. And blue eyes. And dark blue ones at that. Do i need to say anything else?
Riki: His eyes are like twinkling little golden stars. Not to mention I squealed like a rabid fangirl when he did the puppy eyes (or whenever he smiled.) His smile was like the BEST thing in the game, seriously. About the mysterious part? Just when i thought he couldn't get any better, lol. Apart from appearance, i liked his child-like personality too. Childish type of characters are usually the ones i enjoy the most. Oh Riki, how i am going to play the shit out of your route if i ever get my hands on the full game.
Freynir: Nİce and all, but just not my cup of tea.
Kuon: SO. EFFIN'. BADASS.
Till: My second favorite after Riki. Maybe they're even tied. He is so... sweet and adorable. His sarcastic comments even made me laugh out loud a few times. :D
???: Really, ?!?!?!!?!. Greeting strangers at dark alleys is not cool man, not cool.
I just wanted to ask: Are you making progress or stopped working on it? 'Cause i really wanted to play it. Any updates? :(

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#179 Post by try10 »

I was wondering about the progress too. Any updates? :D

Merula O
Regular

#180 Post by Merula O »

Thank you for your comments, guys! Yep, still working. Turtle-speed, but still ;_; I`m wading through my finals, so it`s hard to update in time. Sorry.
I`m a scary woman who doesn’t have other hobbies (・へ・) (almost lol). I still enjoying making this game, so I don`t have plans to stop. I`m drawing BGs right now (one more – and BGs for common path are complete). Music gallery works fine – yey~
Made Kuon look older and brown (= hotter ( ˘ ³˘)♥).
Frey, what have I done with your horns?! ;_; Just played with pictures, but maybe there`re other people who wants to see him like this in game?
I keep using her as my paper doll just to draw some pretty dresses XD

Thank you for attention! We`ll work hard after my graduation.