~Nakajo! [BxG][Drama][Slice of Life]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo.
Message
Author
User avatar
Roseus Mirabili
Regular
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:55 pm
Contact:

Re: ~Nakajo! [BxG][SchoolLife][Nakige]

#46 Post by Roseus Mirabili » Tue May 28, 2013 7:41 pm

The game is looking fantastic. I'm glad I'm keeping my eyes on this.
Image

User avatar
Lachez
Regular
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:17 am
Projects: Nakajo
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Contact:

Re: ~Nakajo! [BxG][SchoolLife][Nakige]

#47 Post by Lachez » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:39 am

Haven't posted a new blog post in a while so i put one up with a sample of a new piece in the works. Now we're able to steadily work on this project again which I'm really glad about now that I'm not in a huge financial rut anymore. Expect some new things pretty soon! Also, I updated the summary in the main post as well.

Here's a quick link to the soundtrack post here

User avatar
Lachez
Regular
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:17 am
Projects: Nakajo
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Contact:

Re: ~Nakajo! [BxG][SchoolLife][Nakige] 7/27: New Character!

#48 Post by Lachez » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:52 am

I posted the design to our latest character. Heike Masako and edited the page a bit.
Image

User avatar
khfan12
Regular
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:41 pm
Completed: Clarity, a MH KN
Projects: "With You", Truculence
Contact:

Re: ~Nakajo! [BxG][SchoolLife][Nakige] 7/27: New Character!

#49 Post by khfan12 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:05 pm

Still looking forward to this VN! :)

Also if you're still looking for a writer, I might be able to help out
Image <<My DeviantArt

Kinetic/Visual Novels:
Complete:
Clarity - MH KN- Solo Project
Projects:
With You (working title) - Lead Writer/Concept/ETC
Truculence- Concept Artist, Proofreader

User avatar
Lachez
Regular
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:17 am
Projects: Nakajo
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Contact:

Re: ~Nakajo! [BxG][SchoolLife][Nakige] 7/27: New Character!

#50 Post by Lachez » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:15 am

I'll let you know if we do need another writer or perhaps a proofreader, thanks for asking! ^^

User avatar
Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1073
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:31 pm
Projects: Chloe, Love you like an Energy Drink
Organization: Harmonic Dreams
IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
Deviantart: Emlindes
Location: England
Contact:

Re: ~Nakajo! [BxG][SchoolLife][Nakige] 7/27: New Character!

#51 Post by Rinima » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:39 pm

Did this project die?
Pronouns: They/them or He/him

User avatar
Kato
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 649
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:45 am
Projects: Memories of Summer Winds
Organization: Blue Sphere Group
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Contact:

Re: ~Nakajo! [BxG][SchoolLife][Nakige] 7/27: New Character!

#52 Post by Kato » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:29 pm

Rinima wrote:Did this project die?
I was thinking about this the other day! I certainly hope it's still alive and kicking, my poor heart couldn't handle it otherwise.
Image Image
Kato, Producer & Programmer for Blue Sphere Group. Current Projects: Memories of Summer Winds

User avatar
Lachez
Regular
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:17 am
Projects: Nakajo
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Contact:

Re: ~Nakajo! [BxG][SchoolLife][Nakige] 7/27: New Character!

#53 Post by Lachez » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:42 pm

Kato wrote:
Rinima wrote:Did this project die?
I was thinking about this the other day! I certainly hope it's still alive and kicking, my poor heart couldn't handle it otherwise.
Don't count me out just yet :) Sorry I've been away for a while, I'll post an update soon

User avatar
Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1073
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:31 pm
Projects: Chloe, Love you like an Energy Drink
Organization: Harmonic Dreams
IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
Deviantart: Emlindes
Location: England
Contact:

Re: ~Nakajo! [BxG][SchoolLife][Nakige] 7/27: New Character!

#54 Post by Rinima » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:00 am

Lachez wrote: Don't count me out just yet :) Sorry I've been away for a while, I'll post an update soon
Woo! That's really good to hear :)
Pronouns: They/them or He/him

User avatar
Lachez
Regular
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:17 am
Projects: Nakajo
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Contact:

Re: ~Nakajo! [BxG][SchoolLife][Nakige]

#55 Post by Lachez » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:26 pm

Quick update!

User avatar
Lachez
Regular
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:17 am
Projects: Nakajo
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Contact:

Re: ~Nakajo! [BxG][SchoolLife][Nakige]Update 7/15!

#56 Post by Lachez » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:04 pm

Hihi it's been a while. Got a new update for you all ^^

User avatar
neuropsy
Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:41 pm
Projects: Emissary of Starlight
Tumblr: emissaryofstarlight
Contact:

Re: ~Nakajo! [BxG][SchoolLife][Nakige]Update 7/15!

#57 Post by neuropsy » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:07 pm

I'm super excited about this game! Nakige is my favorite genre.

Everything looks very high-quality and aesthetically appealing. The story seems like it'll be worthwhile and uplifting too, despite the misfortune and melancholy in the background. The concept of the Service Club is heartwarming to me, especially given the backstories of the characters. It kind of reminds me of the Hero Club from Yuki Yuna is a Hero, though that's an entirely different genre.

I went through most of your blog, and here's some comments I have to make:

1. All of the characters seem fleshed-out and interesting. There's no one I feel an aversion to--quite the opposite, actually! Now I'll have to get my heart broken in all the paths, huh?

2. You actually developed characters for everyone in the class! That's something I don't see every day. It's really cool how you said people eventually formed their own cliques, since that mimics reality very well. I wonder if they'll manage to become closer by the end?

3. The concept gallery was fun to look at, nice and professional. The first image in the gallery actually looks like it'd be good cover art for a box!

4. It's awesome you were able to get someone to compose music for this game. It shows a lot of dedication on your part. The music is great!

I'm looking forward to the demo/full release! :D
"Everyone was jumping a giant jump rope, but I was too scared to join. I was hesitant, like a child, always waiting for you."
Current Project: Emissary of Starlight

User avatar
Lachez
Regular
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:17 am
Projects: Nakajo
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Contact:

Re: ~Nakajo! [BxG][SchoolLife][Nakige]Update 7/17

#58 Post by Lachez » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:56 pm

Added Motoko Yuki's new design and bio^^

User avatar
Lachez
Regular
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:17 am
Projects: Nakajo
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Contact:

Re: ~Nakajo! [BxG][SchoolLife][Nakige]Update 7/15!

#59 Post by Lachez » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:01 pm

neuropsy wrote:I'm super excited about this game! Nakige is my favorite genre.

Everything looks very high-quality and aesthetically appealing. The story seems like it'll be worthwhile and uplifting too, despite the misfortune and melancholy in the background. The concept of the Service Club is heartwarming to me, especially given the backstories of the characters. It kind of reminds me of the Hero Club from Yuki Yuna is a Hero, though that's an entirely different genre.

I went through most of your blog, and here's some comments I have to make:

1. All of the characters seem fleshed-out and interesting. There's no one I feel an aversion to--quite the opposite, actually! Now I'll have to get my heart broken in all the paths, huh?

2. You actually developed characters for everyone in the class! That's something I don't see every day. It's really cool how you said people eventually formed their own cliques, since that mimics reality very well. I wonder if they'll manage to become closer by the end?

3. The concept gallery was fun to look at, nice and professional. The first image in the gallery actually looks like it'd be good cover art for a box!

4. It's awesome you were able to get someone to compose music for this game. It shows a lot of dedication on your part. The music is great!

I'm looking forward to the demo/full release! :D
Thanks for showing your interest ^^ It's going to be a real challenge and does require a ton of dedication but you really got a lot of what I've been going for in your reply it means a lot hear. Thanks^^

User avatar
Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1073
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:31 pm
Projects: Chloe, Love you like an Energy Drink
Organization: Harmonic Dreams
IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
Deviantart: Emlindes
Location: England
Contact:

Re: ~Nakajo! [BxG][SchoolLife][Nakige]Update 7/17

#60 Post by Rinima » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:17 pm

Just pooping in to say I like this new look for the game! Though I did kinda prefer the 2014 look for Nakajo, but it still looks pretty good~!
Pronouns: They/them or He/him

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users